• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 98 of 98 ... 93 96 97 98

Thread: Salmanpasha's trading journal

1. #971 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Bashul

angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      712 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,722 Times in 1,690 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by salmanpasha     
      The prices of silver are moving on the downside yesterday I have hear a news that Russia has made Vaccine of coronavirus that's why the price of silver will fall again and US dollar will again increase its value more and more
      Hello!
      Silver turned on the heat again last week. It is unlikely that it will be possible to find a medium-term time frame without an overbought state of the metal. What caused this is not determined, but the continuation can follow directly from the opening of the market.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to angrezi For This Useful Post:

Nukhba71 (Today)

3. #972 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1570 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,013 Times in 4,427 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

The prices of silver are moving on the downside yesterday I have hear a news that Russia has made Vaccine of coronavirus that's why the price of silver will fall again and US dollar will again increase its value more and more
      My dear friend, I think that today the silver market will be very low, because today I can see that it will break the parabolac and the silver market will also be very low. Silver complete can be drastically reduced today and it is best to sell it and its current price is 23.945

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai001 For This Useful Post:

Nukhba71 (Today)

5. #973 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Hardrex is a jewel in the rough Hardrex is a jewel in the rough Hardrex is a jewel in the rough Hardrex is a jewel in the rough Hardrex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Took my dear brother dear in you but could not believe your point because everyone had their own style of thinking but in my style SWill go upstairs that what you wish is very fast and can harm us in buying If you don't believe what we say, then you have to suffer Thank you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hardrex For This Useful Post:

Nukhba71 (Today)

7. #974 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Flirty

Nukhba71 has a spectacular aura about Nukhba71 has a spectacular aura about Nukhba71 has a spectacular aura about Nukhba71's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

The silver markets broke down essentially on Tuesday as the enormously overbought condition at long last came domestic to perch When I see at the silver advertise I can see how a parcel of retail dealers got their heads given to themselves amid the day. After all silver is down over 4 percent early within the day and it could be a profoundly levered contract. I actually know of some of more current dealers who have fair gotten their confront tore off in both the gold and silver showcase

8. #975 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      450 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,460 Times in 1,812 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

We all know that when US dollar increase its value commodities moves against the US dollar when US dollar increase its value give value of silver and gold fall and yesterday we see big downward Movement in both the commodities

9. #976 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

azam786 has a reputation beyond repute azam786 has a reputation beyond repute azam786 has a reputation beyond repute azam786 has a reputation beyond repute azam786 has a reputation beyond repute azam786 has a reputation beyond repute azam786 has a reputation beyond repute azam786 has a reputation beyond repute azam786 has a reputation beyond repute azam786 has a reputation beyond repute azam786 has a reputation beyond repute azam786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      216 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,826 Times in 1,062 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

US dollar has increased its value yesterday that's why the commodities have move on the down side the price of silver have also go on the down side the way US Dollar is increasing its value I expect for the downward Movement in the price of silver

Reply to thread
    Page 98 of 98 ... 93 96 97 98

Subscribed to this Thread : 6