Shahid jutt is on a distinguished road Shahid jutt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by salmanpasha     
      Gold
      Now I am updating my trading journal with the analysis of gold.
      At this time gold is trying to to move on the upward side gold is now at 1957 it can go to 1962.
      And then price will again start to move on the down side yesterday gold has break very important support level of 1864 and now price of gold will go more on the downside today the price of gold can reach 1835 or they can go even more down traders can still sell gold this can give them good profit
      Yes my dear friend your decision is very right presently we will say that it is looking in the trending mood and I am hopeful that you will earning profit from this and market will be move according to your perceptions. It will remain on trending and you will earning good profit.bundle of thanks dear trader.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2662 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Duaahmad is a splendid one to behold Duaahmad is a splendid one to behold Duaahmad is a splendid one to behold Duaahmad is a splendid one to behold Duaahmad is a splendid one to behold Duaahmad is a splendid one to behold Duaahmad is a splendid one to behold Duaahmad is a splendid one to behold Duaahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      249 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,099 Times in 523 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Gold
      At this time gold is trying to to move on the upward side gold is now at 1957 it can go to 1962.
      And then price will again start to move on the down side yesterday gold has break very important support level of 1864 and now price of gold will go more on the downside today the price of gold can reach 1835 or they can go even more down traders can still sell gold this can give them good profit
      I think this is a market that continues to see a lot of noise around it, so I believe that it is only a matter of time before we get some clarity about this. we may have to wait out the noisy behaviour. So at this point in time, I think it is only a matter of waiting out the market before we get another selling opportunity. On the upside we could go to the upper level, but at the point I am more than willing to start shorting this. Best of luck

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #2663 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Khan01 has a spectacular aura about Khan01 has a spectacular aura about Khan01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      109 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Gold
      hello mate, how are you? thank you for this useful analysis, with the market at the value of level using the moving average indicator by 4 hours, this market is bullish and it will follow this trend before the end of the day, i will advice we buy this market and make some profits, thank you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Khan01 For This Useful Post:

ajmalvipp (Today)

5. #2664 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      119 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,422 Times in 689 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Khan01     
      hello mate, how are you? thank you for this useful analysis, with the market at the value of level using the moving average indicator by 4 hours, this market is bullish and it will follow this trend before the end of the day, i will advice we buy this market and make some profits, thank you
      My dear member please do not judge market on h1 chart if you want to judge market please use at least h4 chart are day 1 because in this scenario you can achieve good profit if you analyse market with good tactics so make your self improve and understand market resistance and support level if you understand these things you will become successful trader

Reply to thread
    Page 267 of 267 ... 262 265 266 267

Subscribed to this Thread : 9