• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 27 of 73 ... 22 25 26 27 28 29 32 ...

Thread: noor616 trading journal

1. #261 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Swinger is a name known to all Swinger is a name known to all Swinger is a name known to all Swinger is a name known to all Swinger is a name known to all Swinger is a name known to all Swinger's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      158 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 2

Quote Originally Posted by noor616     
      Good evening dear friends AUDNZD this pair is showing down movement but showing resistance for bullish move its momentum is not so good but its trying to reverse its direction but according to my opinion its not good time at all for buying this pair because this is looking struggling at this level wait for its stability and then go for its trade.best of luck
      Dear friends, you know that last week, on the very market, your Pihar Kranthi has come a very fast and long way upward trend. When the market started closing, the market was completely silent and its moment was completely free. I think now these currencies will all fall down and you have shared the knowledge of AudUSD UP and now will fall down Then we should sell aud usd we will make good profit

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Swinger For This Useful Post:

noor616 (08-01-2020)

3. #262 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      354 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,357 Times in 1,727 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 0

Good evening dear friends AUDNZD this pair is showing down movement but showing resistance for bullish move its momentum is not so good but its trying to reverse its direction but according to my opinion its not good time at all for buying this pair because this is looking struggling at this level wait for its stability and then go for its trade.best of luck
      Hi Noor, Noticed you are doing well and I hope you will be fine and happy. Look at daily time frame chart for looking a clear view of audnzd. This currency pair is in range area and now it's movement is in sideways conditions. It's closing position is 1.0767. It's price is floating between support and resistance level it's marking is 1.0820 _ 1.0564. That's why we have to wait for the breakout from this area.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassanmehmood For This Useful Post:

noor616 (08-01-2020)

5. #263 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      109 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Default EURAUD

GOOD evening dear mates in w1 chart EURAUD is looking in good momentum showing bullish momentum and moving slowly upward now its present somewhere at 1.6493 i think it a good time for buying this pair it will continue its move in the same direction and gives good profits in upcoming week.best of luck
      Attached Images  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to noor616 For This Useful Post:

Hamza46 (08-01-2020)

7. #264 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Hamza46 is just really nice Hamza46 is just really nice Hamza46 is just really nice Hamza46 is just really nice Hamza46 is just really nice Hamza46's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

GOOD evening dear mates in w1 chart EURAUD is looking in good momentum showing bullish momentum and moving slowly upward now its present somewhere at 1.6493 i think it a good time for buying this pair it will continue its move in the same direction and gives good profits in upcoming week.best of luck
      Noor, nah in the end of the trade this pair made down movement and currently these Closed candle looks weak to me and i guess next week this pair will gonna fall more for correction or retracement and then buying at low price will gonna be another great opportunity for us.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza46 For This Useful Post:

noor616 (08-01-2020)

9. #265 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      109 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Default NZDJPY

good evening dear mates and traders analyses about NZDJPY its analysis is looking quite difficult this pair is showing bearish movement but its momentum is looking positive and this pair is struggling for going upward its now present at 70.10 but in my view its soon reverse its direction in bullish way so wait and keep looking its move.i think its not good time for buying it.best of luck
      Attached Images  

10. #266 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      705 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,345 Times in 4,324 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

good evening dear mates and traders analyses about NZDJPY its analysis is looking quite difficult this pair is showing bearish movement but its momentum is looking positive and this pair is struggling for going upward its now present at 70.10 but in my view its soon reverse its direction in bullish way so wait and keep looking its move.i think its not good time for buying it.best of luck

NZD JPY currency pair that if you go to the sell then I think you have written exactly because according to all the indicators and moving average of NZD JPY this sell is not going right. So when its price will be very good then NZD JPY rain will give trade profit in bearish. So be humbled while trading on NZD JPY currency pair.

11. #267 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

Shaban is a splendid one to behold Shaban is a splendid one to behold Shaban is a splendid one to behold Shaban is a splendid one to behold Shaban is a splendid one to behold Shaban is a splendid one to behold Shaban's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Yes and you are right, it is very difficult to say what the Australian and New Zealand currency is because we do not see their price as stable, because of that we should not take the risk We need that we make this market stable Then we should go and trade in it

12. #268 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1009 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,116 Times in 5,990 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

My dear friend Australian Dollar and New Zealand dollar is going to downward direction I have seen some bullish trend signal in next working days. Present chart analysis is strong downtrend But presently I have seen some bullish trend signal and next moment will be reversible upper side.

13. #269 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      109 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Default EURUSD ANALYSIS

ood morning dear friend my analysis about EURUSD this pair is looking very good but i think this pair is going upward showing great momentum and bullish movement in my opinion its very good time to buy this pair its give good profits and earn good amount for you the chances of bearish move is looking rear at this time so go with it buy it i think 1.19 level its moves easily.best of luck
      Attached Images  

14. #270 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      311 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,940 Times in 1,414 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

ood morning dear friend my analysis about EURUSD this pair is looking very good but i think this pair is going upward showing great momentum and bullish movement in my opinion its very good time to buy this pair its give good profits and earn good amount for you the chances of bearish move is looking rear at this time so go with it buy it i think 1.19 level its moves easily.best of luck
      Hello to everyone here at mt5 forum I hope you will be fine and enjoying good trading as well as grabbing some healthy profits. Your opinion about the currency pair eurusd absolutely right and according to the current situation. This pair in the last week was in bearish scenario but if we talk about the today this pair is in sideways movement. So trend for this pair in coming days is downward so enter your trade accordingly. I hope you will continue to share your experience and knowledge with forum members. Wishing you the profitable week ahead in respect of forex trading.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoopdogg For This Useful Post:

noor616 (08-02-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 27 of 73 ... 22 25 26 27 28 29 32 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 4