• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 73 of 73 ... 68 71 72 73

Thread: noor616 trading journal

1. #721 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      109 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 0

Default SILVER ANALYSIS

good noon dear mates SILVER as i am looking its going to show bullish trend in upcoming week it will be remain active trade in whole week in the shape of buy trade in my view do not getting late and just place buy entries at opening of market it will gives you huge profits.bearish chances are not present.all the best
      Attached Images  

2. 5 users say Thank You to noor616 for this useful post.

Kinza128 (Yesterday), Mr'Jigsaw (Yesterday), Ranger (Yesterday), Shaban (Yesterday), Zeina (Yesterday)

3. #722 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3467 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,623 Times in 5,558 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by noor616     
      good noon dear mates SILVER as i am looking its going to show bullish trend in upcoming week it will be remain active trade in whole week in the shape of buy trade in my view do not getting late and just place buy entries at opening of market it will gives you huge profits.bearish chances are not present.all the best
      potential pressure of the bulls on the market of silver in there is no respect for any resistance and the current situation because till the price is under the fundamental potential pressure technical is totally fails because the $26 resistance has been wiped out in this week so price is looking towards the target of a $34 in the current situation
      Kinza trading journal

4. 2 users say Thank You to Kinza128 for this useful post.

noor616 (Yesterday), Ranger (Yesterday)

5. #723 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cheeky

Mr'Jigsaw will become famous soon enough Mr'Jigsaw's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello dear fellow!
      Hope you doing good.The Silver is trading to the bullish trend and making strong high level and trading the strong buyer pressure.So we need to make the long position.Last friday the Market is trade the Very big retrace but because of the strong buyer's pressure then market again starting the bullish trend.

6. 2 users say Thank You to Mr'Jigsaw for this useful post.

noor616 (Yesterday), Ranger (Yesterday)

7. #724 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

Ranger is a splendid one to behold Ranger is a splendid one to behold Ranger is a splendid one to behold Ranger is a splendid one to behold Ranger is a splendid one to behold Ranger is a splendid one to behold Ranger is a splendid one to behold Ranger's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hi noor616,you have share a great analysis with us Silver transformed into sideway union a week ago.Starting predisposition remains unbiased this week first.On the drawback,break 28.90 will target 29.60.Break there will expand the entire example from 28.10 and target 61.8% retracement.

8. 2 users say Thank You to Ranger for this useful post.

Kinza128 (Yesterday), noor616 (Yesterday)

9. #725 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1111 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,603 Times in 4,456 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

good morning dear mates and friends analysis about is looking quite reasonable and have deep view its showing negative trend going downward and making bearish trend in my view its very good time for inserting sell trade sell trade will gives good profits and loss margin is very small so avoid negative thinking and go with sell trade buy trade just wash you accounts trade.all the best
      hello mate, how are you doing today? thank you for this useful analysis on AUDUSD, with the market at the value of 0.7157 using the moving average indicator by 4 hours, this market is bullish and i think it will follow this bullish trend on monday to about 0.7230 before the end of the day, i dont see this market falling at the next resistance line on monday, i will advice we buy this market on monday and make some profits by the end of the day, thank you and remember to be safe out there.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to valour01 For This Useful Post:

noor616 (Yesterday)

11. #726 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      109 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Default USDCAD ANALYSIS

good afternoon dear mates.
      USDCAD in upcoming week going in bullish trend it will got strength from the usd dollar and become strong enough to show resistance at support level and then its start increasing upward,so in my view coming week will be good for buying usdcad and going with it for long term trade.it will be benefited.all the best
      Attached Images  

12. #727 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Zeina has much to be proud of Zeina has much to be proud of Zeina has much to be proud of Zeina has much to be proud of Zeina has much to be proud of Zeina has much to be proud of Zeina has much to be proud of Zeina has much to be proud of Zeina has much to be proud of Zeina's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,599 Times in 846 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

The price of XAG / USD ends the trading week near the 28.23 area. Quotes continue to move within the framework of strong growth. Moving averages indicate a strong bullish trend for the pair. Next week, we should expect an attempt to correct the asset value and test the support level around 25.65. Further, it is possible that the price of Silver will continue to rise with a target above the level of 35.65

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeina For This Useful Post:

noor616 (Yesterday)

14. #728 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1009 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,117 Times in 5,991 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

My dear friend you are telling absolutely right silver has broken all the resistance area bollinger band and different indicators are showing buyers pressure so we have to buy by using stop loss and money management because silver is so volatile.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to shahbaz 780 For This Useful Post:

noor616 (Yesterday)

16. #729 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

Shaban is a splendid one to behold Shaban is a splendid one to behold Shaban is a splendid one to behold Shaban is a splendid one to behold Shaban is a splendid one to behold Shaban is a splendid one to behold Shaban's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Silver trade are possible and profitble for our coming week silver going bullish trend silver cross the level of 28.30 to 28 40 points can touch tomorrow silver trade is good upcoming week because dollars price is decrease some days ago so i thinks this week make good profits on silver trades

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaban For This Useful Post:

noor616 (Yesterday)

Reply to thread
    Page 73 of 73 ... 68 71 72 73

Subscribed to this Thread : 4