• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 69 of 69 ... 64 67 68 69

Thread: noor616 trading journal

1. #681 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Asjad110 is a glorious beacon of light Asjad110 is a glorious beacon of light Asjad110 is a glorious beacon of light Asjad110 is a glorious beacon of light Asjad110 is a glorious beacon of light Asjad110 is a glorious beacon of light Asjad110's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 0

Quote Originally Posted by noor616     
      good morning mates
      SILVER is showing bearish movement and going down only once in a week it shows bullish movement and again goes back for bearish in coming week it is looking that it will continue its bearish move,chances of bullish movement are not clear on screen so in my view its good time for selling entries.all the best
      Hello my dear, i hope you fine and take good bonus tomorrow. I see your analysis for siver and you should know silver follows the Gold and Gold is In bearish mode yesterday and on the closing time Gold start again bullish movement. and silver will go up also so be ready for next week and place a buy deal to get your profit.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Asjad110 For This Useful Post:

noor616 (Today)

3. #682 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      225 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,338 Times in 1,068 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

good morning mates
      SILVER is showing bearish movement and going down only once in a week it shows bullish movement and again goes back for bearish in coming week it is looking that it will continue its bearish move,chances of bullish movement are not clear on screen so in my view its good time for selling entries.all the best
      Yes dear friend silver metal prices act same as you have explained. But in H4 time frame chart you can see pull back efforts are in effect and market will try it's best to regain its previous position. As gold price also emerging higher.
      Ashfaq Sulehry Journal

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashfaq22 For This Useful Post:

noor616 (Today)

5. #683 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      594 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,366 Times in 1,702 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

good morning mates
      According to my observation if the USD picks up a bit more value, then it is likely that silver will drop more, but obviously it does not changed over all bullish trend. I still hopeful for bullish trend but that does not mean you need to change the trade all the way up at these extremely overboard conditions. So, you need to be very careful while trading with silver. Best of luck
      Hope you never mind to visit my channel

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14666720

6. The Following User Says Thank You to riaz musa khel For This Useful Post:

noor616 (Today)

7. #684 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      705 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,235 Times in 4,258 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

good morning mates

Silver will go up in day 1 chart analysis shows and give it to me with my knowledge Now it will come downwards, if you want to train in it, then I think you should set it downwards so that you can get profit in it and you get your knowledge and experience experience in it very much and you also know the trend.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to naveed hassan For This Useful Post:

noor616 (Today)

9. #685 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      109 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Default CRUDE OIL ANALYSIS

good morning dear mates
      crude oil last week shows bearsh trend all the week its decreases and going down only single day in the week it grows little but after slight increase it goes down again now in coming week it is showing good bullish candle and i hope it will goes upward and increase its value and become stable.so it will be the time for buy entry.all the best
      Attached Images  

10. 3 users say Thank You to noor616 for this useful post.

Hareem318 (Today), Kinza128 (Today), PhilipOscar (Today)

11. #686 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3467 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,465 Times in 5,478 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

good morning dear mates
      crude oil last week shows bearsh trend all the week its decreases and going down only single day in the week it grows little but after slight increase it goes down again now in coming week it is showing good bullish candle and i hope it will goes upward and increase its value and become stable.so it will be the time for buy entry.all the best
      In the bigger picture continuously from the last few weeks the price is making the decision candles means the week or laws in the body is a small in the daily time frame the price is stuck between the level of a $43.00 towards the level of the $40 in this new range has been generated from the last few weeks but the current situation in the fundamental or the favour to break this range in the favour of the bulls towards the target of a 45 dollars and the crude oil
      Kinza trading journal

12. 3 users say Thank You to Kinza128 for this useful post.

Hareem318 (Today), noor616 (Today), PhilipOscar (Today)

13. #687 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Hareem318 is a splendid one to behold Hareem318 is a splendid one to behold Hareem318 is a splendid one to behold Hareem318 is a splendid one to behold Hareem318 is a splendid one to behold Hareem318 is a splendid one to behold Hareem318's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

good morning dear mates
      Hi dear friend how are you. Good morning have a good day. Crude oil price shows negative trades to approach the key support 41.05, and as we mentioned this morning, the price needs to hold above this level to keep the bullish trend scenario valid for the upcoming period, supported by the EMA50, reminding you that our waited targets begin at 43.05 and extend to 45.00. Best of luck

14. 2 users say Thank You to Hareem318 for this useful post.

noor616 (Today), PhilipOscar (Today)

15. #688 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angry

PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      908 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,744 Times in 2,252 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

good morning dear mates

The double top pattern that is usually formed indicates a reversal pattern that has occurred and from the current price formation it has reached its bottom area quite far and the CRUDE OIL momentum is still deteriorating in the shadow of yesterday's fundamental data release looking for buy momentum in this pair is very good to do therefore wait and see on the market Monday is good to look for buying opportunities.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PhilipOscar For This Useful Post:

noor616 (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 69 of 69 ... 64 67 68 69

Subscribed to this Thread : 4