• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 22 of 22 ... 17 20 21 22

Thread: Swinger's Trading Journal

1. #211 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      348 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,746 Times in 2,282 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Swinger     
      Good evening friend. I am going to update my journal. I want to share Ranoli with you. Dear members you know how much you have in the market We need that whenever we open a trade in a currency, first analyze it well. Now the market is closed, till then we should keep analyzing the market and open a good trade and earn a great profit from it. Our little mistake can clear our account That is why we should think carefully about every trade
      Good evening dear friend yes you are right we should analyse the market on the weekend weekends are good opportunity for Forex traders to make arrest and analyse the market if we make any mistake then our next week will be loss I think we do the analysis and then on monday we should again watch out our analysis to clear any mistake all prices will move in sideways in the coming week

2. #212 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Swinger has much to be proud of Swinger has much to be proud of Swinger has much to be proud of Swinger has much to be proud of Swinger has much to be proud of Swinger has much to be proud of Swinger has much to be proud of Swinger has much to be proud of Swinger has much to be proud of Swinger's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      282 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,695 Times in 625 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 2

Today is market close day and today our market time cannot be trading. If you want to do trading then your driving will be tomorrow. You can't do trading today

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. 3 users say Thank You to Swinger for this useful post.

JoneAnderson (08-16-2020), ShantiMan (08-16-2020), Unregistered (1)

4. #213 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6134 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,214 Times in 7,726 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Today is market close day and today our market time cannot be trading. If you want to do trading then your driving will be tomorrow. You can't do trading today
      This is your trading journal brother where you should have to share some valuable knowledge or the technical or the fundamental analysis of any currency pair or you can share your working method too but in this update you just telling us that it's holiday so we can not trade today, please be mature and work like the good man's.
      ForexRider's Trading Joural

Journal Latest Update

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ForexRider For This Useful Post:

ShantiMan (08-16-2020)

6. #214 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Confused

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3089 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,474 Times in 7,390 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Yes my dear bro today is a last day of week and today animal not opening any trade in major currency pairs but expect cryptocurrency is already open like a bitcoin ethereum light Queen etc so when are you interesting to learn trading then I prefer to opening any trade in Bitcoin in the buying side otherwise please rest and taken rest then tomorrow market is open and everyone again busy in our trading activities thanks and good luck for next week trading

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ShantiMan For This Useful Post:

ForexRider (08-16-2020)

8. #215 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2760 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,765 Times in 4,573 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

yes today this is the lats holiday of the market closing and after an day the market will open so be waited mate also the holiday prove for us an good movement to be relaxed and to focus on our posting on the weekend so enjoy the weekend with the good posting tr to work hard more on the weekend because on the opening day we mostly focus on the trading.

9. #216 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Swinger has much to be proud of Swinger has much to be proud of Swinger has much to be proud of Swinger has much to be proud of Swinger has much to be proud of Swinger has much to be proud of Swinger has much to be proud of Swinger has much to be proud of Swinger has much to be proud of Swinger's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      282 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,695 Times in 625 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Brother, our trade cannot be done today because today is market close day and whenever the market is closed, then our market does not seem to be traded, any member who will put up trading today will not be able to be a trader because today the market is closed and whenever member trades.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

10. 5 users say Thank You to Swinger for this useful post.

Abdul Rauf Malhi (08-16-2020), malik999 (08-16-2020), riaz musa khel (08-16-2020), Unregistered (2)

11. #217 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      138 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,452 Times in 823 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Brother, our trade cannot be done today because today is market close day and whenever the market is closed, then our market does not seem to be traded, any member who will put up trading today will not be able to be a trader because today the market is closed and whenever member trades.
      Wow dear member you are posting this type of information at this stage when you become a mature member of Mt5 forum. I think the little child knows that the business close on holidays. I think you are just joking with other members. Produce good quality posts don't try to complete nthe numbers.

12. 5 users say Thank You to Abdul Rauf Malhi for this useful post.

Mahaz (08-16-2020), Mian gee (08-16-2020), Unregistered (2), Wadda (08-16-2020)

13. #218 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      670 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,747 Times in 2,384 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Greeting mate,
      This is not a general conversation forum my dear, where you can share your thoughts about trading, in trading journal forum you can share your currency analysis and any other irrelevant post can damage your account. So my humble request to you that don't post these types of posts on trading journal forum. I know very well that you are a mature member of this forum.
      Best of luck

14. #219 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Fine

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      541 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,641 Times in 3,309 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good morning dear friend i am going to update my general and want to share my knowledge with you about gold The court touched 1975 this week, now trying to touch it again, but it is not working again and again. Today Gold has again touched 1970 but is going to go ahead and is coming down again but according to my circumstances it will be able to break it by tomorrow and its next target will be 1995.

Reply to thread
    Page 22 of 22 ... 17 20 21 22

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open