• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Tips to control emotions

1. #31 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

nimra7789 will become famous soon enough nimra7789 will become famous soon enough nimra7789's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

We should contol our emotion by hard work and struggles if we do work our analysis and observations then we will able to control our emotion.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #32 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      134 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,593 Times in 794 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Ubaidniazi     
      1.the first tip to controlling your emotion is to built the ability to over come your feeling.
      2. Start by writing down your trading rules and creating and creating a trading plan to control your emotions.
      3.trade with limited money to allow a buffer when those trades that come to losing trades.
      When you open any trade take time to that pair don't become hurry because first time that pair will go down and then start upward so best thing is give time to your family and wait for good results when you give your time to your family thwn definitely you will able to control your emotions

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #33 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,766 Times in 1,840 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

You can control your emotions is only by divert your brain concentration if you divert your brain concentration to your work and work with hard work experience with active state of mind in this way you will not think about the great in US and you are not think about the emotions that you get the last from the market so it is your responsibility to work with hard work experience knowledge and practice you sharing in the Forex account and in the forex market then you can get the success and get the good bonus for very short period of time.

4. #34 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Hameed2992 has a spectacular aura about Hameed2992 has a spectacular aura about Hameed2992's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

1.the first tip to controlling your emotion is to built the ability to over come your feeling.
      2. Start by writing down your trading rules and creating and creating a trading plan to control your emotions.
      3.trade with limited money to allow a buffer when those trades that come to losing trades.
      Hi friends good evening.
      I appreciate your work on this forum. Your analysis of the market are really awesome. To control your emotionyou have to work with
      Stop loss and take profit
      Risk to reward ratio
      Lot size according to your account
      Use indicator

5. #35 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Iqra Zahid is a name known to all Iqra Zahid is a name known to all Iqra Zahid is a name known to all Iqra Zahid is a name known to all Iqra Zahid is a name known to all Iqra Zahid is a name known to all Iqra Zahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Dear friend there are many tips for controlling our emotion in our trading first we have trading with cool and fresh environment and do not agree to take entry in the forest first we have a good capital and our trading account for taking the entry are placing the order after that we should use stop loss factor in our trading for securing our trading kaun are when we taking the entry we should following the market rent are are our focus is good on the fox news we should recover our losses as soon as possible we should remove redness and fairness after an hour trading and always trading with the big at and good confidence and discipline is our motto and our trading and always evolving the rule of forex then we should control our emotion and our trading and become his success and power trading.

6. #36 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

iqraakbar will become famous soon enough iqraakbar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

It's more crucial that you can feel and convey emotions than you may think.

Emotions play a key role in your responses, as the felt response to a given situation. You have access to essential information that helps with: when you're in contact with them
      Determination
      The quality of a relationship
      Regular experiences
      Trying to care after yourself
      While emotions can play a helpful role in your daily life, when they start feeling out of control they can make a toll on your emotional health and interpersonal relationships.

Name: download (1).png Views: 62 Size: 6.5 KB

A few pointers to get you started here.

Take a look at how your emotions impact. Not all evil, powerful emotions. ...
      Goal to regulate, not to suppress.
      Identify how it feels such as.
      Recognize all your emotions.
      Keep a log of the mood.
      Take a deep breath.
      Know when to speak out.

Give up some space to yourself.

7. 16 users say Thank You to iqraakbar for this useful post.

Unregistered (16)

8. #37 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

cicakfx has a reputation beyond repute cicakfx has a reputation beyond repute cicakfx has a reputation beyond repute cicakfx has a reputation beyond repute cicakfx has a reputation beyond repute cicakfx has a reputation beyond repute cicakfx has a reputation beyond repute cicakfx has a reputation beyond repute cicakfx has a reputation beyond repute cicakfx has a reputation beyond repute cicakfx has a reputation beyond repute cicakfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2238 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,081 Times in 382 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

I think every trader has to find out their own way to control their emotion as for me i will try to take a break from trading if i just got a very big loss to avoid making a revenge trade just because of my bad emotion after losing big amount of money. And i will continue to trade again after i have calm down.

9. #38 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      279 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,666 Times in 1,086 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

My dear friend's emotions are dangerous for any Forex trader and we can learn how to manage our emotions I do have some tips I want to share with you if you sleep well every night then you should manage them and if you feel upset when trading then take tea or go to a coffee shop with your buddy and spend some time playing games with your family member and kids.
      For daily Free Signals Keep visiting My Trading Journal

10. #39 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

gulrez is a glorious beacon of light gulrez is a glorious beacon of light gulrez is a glorious beacon of light gulrez is a glorious beacon of light gulrez is a glorious beacon of light gulrez's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      517 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

If we wants to have control on emotions than we should must have good strategy. create a trading strategy is the way we want to determine the current trading position and make a profit in the Forex market, we must know, there is no analysis of the best trading and accurately, we must have a way to minimize errors due to errors could result in huge losses

11. 6 users say Thank You to gulrez for this useful post.

ridashah (08-18-2020), sherdil (08-18-2020), Unregistered (4)

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4