from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Nigerian Traders Please Gather Here

1. #11 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3207 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    9 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 0

Hello Nigerian traders in mt5 forum, hope you are preparing for the two forex conferences in both Ikeja and Victoria Island, in november and december? It is going to be awesome, so plan to attend.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #12 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    556 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,444 Times in 392 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by victoriaforex     
    I am a trader from Nigeria and I am glad to see this thread but I see it is empty. Does that mean that no Nigerian is on this forum anymore?
    Are you still active on this forum, and are you still actively trading? Seems it's a while you posted anything here and the OP has been banned for whatever reason.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #13 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

malikirfan is an unknown quantity at this point malikirfan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    25 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

Default Nigerian trader

why you want to meet the Nigerian traders here is all trader hard worker. I am not agree that the Nigerian trader is hard worker.

4. #14 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    556 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,444 Times in 392 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by malikirfan     
    why you want to meet the Nigerian traders here is all trader hard worker. I am not agree that the Nigerian trader is hard worker.
    You're not a Nigerian trader. I doubt this topic applies to you, and no one said anything about hard work. Simply identify where you can meet people from your locality and hook up or banter as you choose.

5. #15 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

fxworld3 is on a distinguished road fxworld3's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    255 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

Why is this room empty. i know instaforex have a large chunk of the forex trading market in Nigeria. could it be that majority of the trades are not aware of this forum? or they just ignored it and why was the poster banned...he must have been conversant with the rules and so I wonder why he was banned. Anyway, I welcome the next Nigerian to on the thread.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fxworld3 For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (08-25-2016)

7. #16 Collapse Post
    I am:

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4328 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,854 Times in 8,505 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 7

Quote Originally Posted by fxworld3     
    Why is this room empty. i know instaforex have a large chunk of the forex trading market in Nigeria. could it be that majority of the trades are not aware of this forum? or they just ignored it and why was the poster banned...he must have been conversant with the rules and so I wonder why he was banned. Anyway, I welcome the next Nigerian to on the thread.
    We do have Nigerian members and real traders in this forum however, they don't seem to like the idea of popping up in threads like this. Dunno why...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

seadoffx (08-25-2016)

9. #17 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    989 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,035 Times in 459 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
    We do have Nigerian members and real traders in this forum however, they don't seem to like the idea of popping up in threads like this. Dunno why...
    I didn't know this thread exists. Yeah we are here, I am here. why should we not want to identify with our fellow countrymen.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by malikirfan     
    what the heck is this guy saying. I doubt if you would survive living in Nigeria. You don't know how hard working a Nigerian can be considering the economical and political structure of the country. Pls be cautious.

10. #18 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Mercy Osas will become famous soon enough Mercy Osas will become famous soon enough Mercy Osas's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    598 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    7 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

A big hello to all traders from Nigeria. All those who are from Edo state, I say a big hello to you and wish you all success in forex trading. I like to meet with all my fellow country people who are in this forum. I am also from Nigeria and from Edo state. Let us all share ideas, it does not matter where you come from in Nigeria, as long as you are a Nigerian, let us all unite with one another.

11. #19 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

zaheer336 is on a distinguished road zaheer336's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

I am not a Nigerian but I was impressed by all of your`s conversations.

12. #20 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

thelaw1 is a name known to all thelaw1 is a name known to all thelaw1 is a name known to all thelaw1 is a name known to all thelaw1 is a name known to all thelaw1 is a name known to all thelaw1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    420 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

Is this place still functioning? I would like it to. I don't know that a thing like this is here despite the fact that I'm not new to this forum. I was just viewing the many details of this website when I came by this site and I will be so happy if we Nigerian traders can get in touch with one another through this medium. Forex trading is interesting but so detailed that hardly one can get it right trading alone. I greet you all.

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Subscribed to this Thread : 2