• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Nigerian Traders Please Gather Here

1. #11 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      3207 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello Nigerian traders in mt5 forum, hope you are preparing for the two forex conferences in both Ikeja and Victoria Island, in november and december? It is going to be awesome, so plan to attend.

2. #12 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      556 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,424 Times in 392 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by victoriaforex     
      I am a trader from Nigeria and I am glad to see this thread but I see it is empty. Does that mean that no Nigerian is on this forum anymore?
      Are you still active on this forum, and are you still actively trading? Seems it's a while you posted anything here and the OP has been banned for whatever reason.

3. #13 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

malikirfan is an unknown quantity at this point malikirfan's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Nigerian trader

why you want to meet the Nigerian traders here is all trader hard worker. I am not agree that the Nigerian trader is hard worker.

4. #14 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      556 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,424 Times in 392 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by malikirfan     
      why you want to meet the Nigerian traders here is all trader hard worker. I am not agree that the Nigerian trader is hard worker.
      You're not a Nigerian trader. I doubt this topic applies to you, and no one said anything about hard work. Simply identify where you can meet people from your locality and hook up or banter as you choose.

5. #15 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

fxworld3 is on a distinguished road fxworld3's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      255 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Why is this room empty. i know instaforex have a large chunk of the forex trading market in Nigeria. could it be that majority of the trades are not aware of this forum? or they just ignored it and why was the poster banned...he must have been conversant with the rules and so I wonder why he was banned. Anyway, I welcome the next Nigerian to on the thread.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fxworld3 For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (08-25-2016)

7. #16 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Cool

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 37,366 Times in 8,502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fxworld3     
      Why is this room empty. i know instaforex have a large chunk of the forex trading market in Nigeria. could it be that majority of the trades are not aware of this forum? or they just ignored it and why was the poster banned...he must have been conversant with the rules and so I wonder why he was banned. Anyway, I welcome the next Nigerian to on the thread.
      We do have Nigerian members and real traders in this forum however, they don't seem to like the idea of popping up in threads like this. Dunno why...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

seadoffx (08-25-2016)

9. #17 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      989 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,025 Times in 456 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
      We do have Nigerian members and real traders in this forum however, they don't seem to like the idea of popping up in threads like this. Dunno why...
      I didn't know this thread exists. Yeah we are here, I am here. why should we not want to identify with our fellow countrymen.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by malikirfan     
      what the heck is this guy saying. I doubt if you would survive living in Nigeria. You don't know how hard working a Nigerian can be considering the economical and political structure of the country. Pls be cautious.

10. #18 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Mercy Osas will become famous soon enough Mercy Osas will become famous soon enough Mercy Osas's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      598 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

A big hello to all traders from Nigeria. All those who are from Edo state, I say a big hello to you and wish you all success in forex trading. I like to meet with all my fellow country people who are in this forum. I am also from Nigeria and from Edo state. Let us all share ideas, it does not matter where you come from in Nigeria, as long as you are a Nigerian, let us all unite with one another.

11. #19 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zaheer336 is on a distinguished road zaheer336's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am not a Nigerian but I was impressed by all of your`s conversations.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Subscribed to this Thread : 2