• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 7 of 20 ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 ...

Thread: Why you guys like forex? (part 19)

Banned
      I am:
      Devilish

maksi is a glorious beacon of light maksi is a glorious beacon of light maksi is a glorious beacon of light maksi is a glorious beacon of light maksi is a glorious beacon of light maksi is a glorious beacon of light maksi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1266 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

for me i like trading at forex market because i can operate trade at forex market from my own location,like other trade i dont needs to gather any specific place to operate trade in forex market

Thanks  

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

waweric is an unknown quantity at this point waweric's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Because of the simplicity of trading Forex ,it's not easy money but learning it is simpler than other trading methods,the feeling of freedom,the Open for 24H market and that i don't have to go to anywhere and i can trade With a PC and a connection .

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      ----

satria is an unknown quantity at this point satria's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think it is the most risky business, because it must be taken as a serious business activity if not, you can lose everything you have. and I think people like a variety of Forex trading because it is one of the bettert to make money anytime and anywhere you like.

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      ----

ahsanh96 is an unknown quantity at this point ahsanh96's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex is worldwide online business in all over the world and every one can join this business and can make a lot of money without any hard working..it is also best for students because they can do it as part time and can make huge amount..

Thanks  

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

asif3 is an unknown quantity at this point asif3's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think it is very good online business and source to earn money.It is good opportunity for all people who can not do work in the any business field.

Thanks  

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,017 Times in 2,109 Posts

The most desirable answer is it gives what we want. Everybody want a job or business which gives the flexibility of time and forex gives us the flexibility. Very few business could flourish with small investments and forex is definitely a first choice where we don't need huge investment. Whatever we make it is a pure profit and if we add it in cumulative basis then it'll become a huge investment. So we can control all our profits or earnings which is very important for anybody who want to make a good living out of it. Most of the work or job only pays weekly or in monthly basis. But here we can cashout at anytime. So here we've many advantages which is not only limited to certain things which I've mentioned above. We can work (trade) from anywhere. Nobody is our boss or nobody can give us instructions what to do next. We don't need any personnel for help. We can manage everything of our own. To start, just put our money and effort with little time. Where I can get such opportunities? I think there is no other work which gives so much flexibility in terms of time, profit, earnings and even working place.

Thanks  

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Cool

sekiryutei will become famous soon enough sekiryutei will become famous soon enough sekiryutei's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2989 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that the reason we like forex because it's the shortcut to become a rich trader. I think that we can use them as long we understand how to trade forex and enter the market at the right timing. If we can actually realize that into a real thing then becoming a millionaire isn't a dream anymore.

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      ----

metronome is an unknown quantity at this point metronome's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      357 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is nice business same to say online earning so forex should be done by them those who like to do some thing online. I believe that its a nice for all educated person those who are thinking about online business. i can get profit in short time. i can be successful.

Thanks  

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheeky

mshung is on a distinguished road mshung's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am a beginner and I think I like Forex because it's fun. I can do Forex while having holiday like this and also Forex force me to read the news and also to analyze thing first before do something.

Thanks  

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

arzu007 is on a distinguished road arzu007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      495 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I like it bcz there are good chance to make money by chalanging way not by easy way.If a person become eough expert then
      unwilling to work outside applicable for him.That is interesting.Yes have a good chance to build up professional career in financial instute after become an well expert.

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 7 of 20 ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 ...