• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 53 of 53 ... 48 51 52 53

Thread: coronavirus trading journal

1. #521 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

MUk786 is a splendid one to behold MUk786 is a splendid one to behold MUk786 is a splendid one to behold MUk786 is a splendid one to behold MUk786 is a splendid one to behold MUk786 is a splendid one to behold MUk786 is a splendid one to behold MUk786 is a splendid one to behold MUk786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 0

Quote Originally Posted by coronavirus     
      Aslam u alaikum the currency pair of Australian dollar and United States dollar in which you have mentioned that is here will go down what will the support level in my opinion you are quite tired because it will be a very good to sell in our discharge so if you are going for a sell it will be very profitable self have a nice day and good luck for upcoming trading tips.
      hello dear I am fine and I hope you also will be fine and doing well in forex market I have seen your analysis about Australian Dollar versus United States dollar think in my point of view it will make a beer is as you mentioned in the chat so you have to wait for Kenya language for indicator then enter into it will be a long and very profitable that you can a lot of money from justred so you have to work with patience thank you for sharing your message your Nazar very good and very profitable so keep sharing your nurse is best of luck

2. #522 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2255 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,479 Times in 2,876 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Aslam u alaikum the currency pair of Australian dollar and United States dollar in which you have mentioned that is here will go down what will the support level in my opinion you are quite tired because it will be a very good to sell in our discharge so if you are going for a sell it will be very profitable self have a nice day and good luck for upcoming trading tips.
      Hello mate good afternoon. hope you are well and good. i am also fine here. if we see the price of audusd then we can see this pair now going down from the top. if the price continue bearish movement then we can make sell here.

3. #523 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Kashif Shah 786 has much to be proud of Kashif Shah 786 has much to be proud of Kashif Shah 786 has much to be proud of Kashif Shah 786 has much to be proud of Kashif Shah 786 has much to be proud of Kashif Shah 786 has much to be proud of Kashif Shah 786 has much to be proud of Kashif Shah 786 has much to be proud of Kashif Shah 786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,046 Times in 416 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Aslam u alaikum hy dear friends.Crude oil prices has been sharply increased via Delhi time pay and export time from shows that this type of the commodity is increased and most of the state has been active for investment otherwise you have not follow the rules and regulation of a market then you have been not properly working on them and you have been lost all type of the capital in your hand this type of trade.
      My dear fellow trader good morning I have gone to your analysis about the player the most precious commodity in the world the crude oil in your opinion you have mention that the square will go away till 43.7 $5 mark in my opinion you are quite right because now the coronavirus wave is going to be over and word is going to win organ again and if it is going to be normal then oil prices will be higher and higher at it mein touch 16 mark in upcoming to 3 months so if you are going for a long by temporary why it will also be very good in upcoming week have a nice day and good luck

4. #524 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Aslam u alaikum hy dear friends.Crude oil prices has been sharply increased via Delhi time pay and export time from shows that this type of the commodity is increased and most of the state has been active for investment otherwise you have not follow the rules and regulation of a market then you have been not properly working on them and you have been lost all type of the capital in your hand this type of trade.
      May be you are right or may be you are wrong because oil move is very slow now and not make any good high but their expected trend is bullish and they move more up when any fundamental pressure come so enter in market with proper analysis and management.

5. #525 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Bitchy

coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      235 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,854 Times in 1,002 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Default GOLD TREND MOVE UPWARD

Aslam u alaikum my technical analysis a good and I have been generated to type of the pocket so I think that a good prices has been increased and it will be touched 2200 level because its demand is too much increase and most of the state had been permanently working on them so do not hesitate when you have an investment you have been makeup to type of the Planning and investment this type of the currency and commodity.So gold buy or get a good profit.
      Attached Images  

6. 5 users say Thank You to coronavirus for this useful post.

Goldentrades (Today), Hardrex (Today), JoneAnderson (Today), Unregistered (1), valour01 (Today)

7. #526 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Hardrex has a spectacular aura about Hardrex has a spectacular aura about Hardrex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Aslam u alaikum my technical analysis a good and I have been generated to type of the pocket so I think that a good prices has been increased and it will be touched 2200 level because its demand is too much increase and most of the state had been permanently working on them so do not hesitate when you have an investment you have been makeup to type of the Planning and investment this type of the currency and commodity.So gold buy or get a good profit.
      Yes brother dear i can believe you And you also think very well today it Gold 2300Will touch it Mukesh Kumar's Char Dham Upwards Is going And business chart Business world will be good thank you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hardrex For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

9. #527 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      866 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,284 Times in 2,084 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Agreed with your technical analysis dear we can see that gold is flying just due to fundamental analysis we know that United States dollar is decreasing and critical situation between China and America.

10. #528 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Fine

JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2451 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,968 Times in 3,900 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Dear Forex mate looking for the bullish targeting for the gold now a Doji candle is being built here which means that there is no interest in going up to those who are buyers and who want to put an strong rejection on the range of 2015 position there due to which its brother will go up trend Now it will float next week to the next level which is 2100# per ounce for the gold costs..

11. #529 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1111 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,570 Times in 4,439 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

hello mate, how are you doing today? thank you for this useful analysis on gold, with the market at the value of 2034.50 using the moving average indicator by 4 hours, this market is bullish and i think it will follow this bullish trend on Monday to about 2050.11 before the end of the day. i don`t see this market falling at the next resistance line on Monday, i will advice we buy this market and make some profits by the end of the day, thank you and remember to be safe out there.

12. #530 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Kashif Shah 786 has much to be proud of Kashif Shah 786 has much to be proud of Kashif Shah 786 has much to be proud of Kashif Shah 786 has much to be proud of Kashif Shah 786 has much to be proud of Kashif Shah 786 has much to be proud of Kashif Shah 786 has much to be proud of Kashif Shah 786 has much to be proud of Kashif Shah 786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,046 Times in 416 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Aslam u alaikum hy dear friends.I am coronavirus from pakistan.Or my experience is last 2 years in forex .
      My dear fellow trader good night you are most welcome to the real forum of instaforex where you can get some strength in every week by earnings some profit from this forum and also investment in shape of dollar in every weekend. Best of luck from me to you in this lovely forum

Reply to thread
    Page 53 of 53 ... 48 51 52 53

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open