• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 35 of 35 ... 30 33 34 35

Thread: coronavirus trading journal

1. #341 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

kashif4092 is a splendid one to behold kashif4092 is a splendid one to behold kashif4092 is a splendid one to behold kashif4092 is a splendid one to behold kashif4092 is a splendid one to behold kashif4092 is a splendid one to behold kashif4092 is a splendid one to behold kashif4092 is a splendid one to behold kashif4092's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by coronavirus     
      Aslam u alaikum according to my point of view the EUR USD currency pair is bullish. And testing the support level at 1.17 so that's why I'm saying that it will go in the upside down direction and test once again the resistance level of 1.19 so in the upcoming days let see what happened in next trading days.
      Eurusd is fully looking for a bulish now. You can sell out this pair at 1.23 in coming days. I suggest to you please buy this pair.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kashif4092 For This Useful Post:

Ikhlas (Today)

3. #342 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      598 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,763 Times in 2,057 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Aslam u alaikum according to my point of view the EUR USD currency pair is bullish. And testing the support level at 1.17 so that's why I'm saying that it will go in the upside down direction and test once again the resistance level of 1.19 so in the upcoming days let see what happened in next trading days.
      Eurusd movement has the potential to increase. because the previous price dropped and has not continued from the decline. because prices are still likely to increase then I have not suggested for you to sell. but if in the future the price goes down and penetrates the area of ​​supports will be the beginning of the weakening that will occur in eurusd. for that my sarah better you wait and look for or wait for opportunities to enter when prices break through support. and we can sell sell with confidence

4. #343 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Bitchy

coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      206 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,666 Times in 944 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Aslam u alaikum Gold is still into full bullish trend. This can hit the maximum high price at 2020 or maybe more. USD X is again struggling to improve it's price. Now this time to invest in the gold at right time. Hope so you will earn here a lot money. Currently gold is trading on 1971.
      Attached Images  

5. 5 users say Thank You to coronavirus for this useful post.

Adorn (Today), Md7677 (Today), Shahdeen (Today), Shujja (Today), Wadda (Today)

6. #344 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1047 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,129 Times in 3,210 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Aslam u alaikum Gold is still into full bullish trend. This can hit the maximum high price at 2020 or maybe more. USD X is again struggling to improve it's price. Now this time to invest in the gold at right time. Hope so you will earn here a lot money. Currently gold is trading on 1971.
      Anyone can work in this forum who is educated and show some serious interest in learning Forex trading and give time to this forum on daily basis so we must bring educated person in this forum so that they can also get an opportunity to earn a good amount of profit. At this time gold is trading at the value of 1974 and it is going up from the value of 1801 from last few weeks and already reached at the value of 1989 and from my point of view that it will keep continue its upward direction in the coming time as well and it will go toward the value of 2050 so I will suggest only buy trade on gold metal for the coming time as well and I hope that it will give you a good amount of profit and income so remain in touch with us for a for better updates and views and also for good news as well.

7. #345 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      828 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,049 Times in 2,623 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Assalam Walekum my dear fellow I think that gold is trying to come down now and I think it will come down too much, its downward target can be till 1947, so I want it to be a good trade downwards And we should open the trade very thoughtfully, never be negligent in trading, one of our mistakes can make our account habitat
      Akberahmed,s Jounal

8. #346 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Tired

M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      294 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,210 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

My dear friend, you are right about gold and I think that the gold market will go above $ 2000 today and USDX is also right about it. Its market and time will go up according to and market trends.

I think USDX and Gold will benefit in market buy

9. #347 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Imran484 will become famous soon enough Imran484's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

EUR USD youths are turning their backs on the job, paying bribes if needed. But if they invest 5 percent of the bribe money into Forex, then they will not have to look for jobs.Well settled on a decent decision as a wellspring of individual pay, since you can EUR USD your wishes

10. #348 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Md7677 is a jewel in the rough Md7677 is a jewel in the rough Md7677 is a jewel in the rough Md7677's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

gold can hit the maximum value of 2000 level for today or next day day gold is still into bullish trend becase us dollar struggle to improve his position now you can buy the gold and earn a good profit from it

11. #349 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Shujja is a jewel in the rough Shujja is a jewel in the rough Shujja is a jewel in the rough Shujja's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Thanks for sharing such a great analysis bro yes we have a good opportunity to buy the gold as you know it has established a very good support and will be bullish again. Best of luck

12. #350 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      167 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,060 Times in 1,127 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello coronavirus, hope you had successful day yesterday I havent traded because I didnt get any good entry though I wanted to sell Gbpusd but o missed the entry on my bonus account but holding my sell entry on another account which is in floating profit. Well gold Im also holding gold and thats is pretty bullish and will soon get to 2000 we cannot say where it will stop because it has no resistance at all where we can say that its a resistance for now. Any way if it get to 2000 then I think it might do down side corrections till 1950 at least so I would like to take a short from there. But I also think gold is risky to trade we need to stay away from it.

Reply to thread
    Page 35 of 35 ... 30 33 34 35