to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 200 of 206 ... 195 198 199 200 201 202 205 ...
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2058

Thread: Tigerlane's Trading Journal

1. #1991 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    576 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 Times in 2,915 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Quote Originally Posted by Hassanmehmood     
    Hello everyone, I am fine and I hope all mt5 forum community members are well and happy. The market is running normally this week and there is no significant movement. I hope, all of you are happy with profits and I wish everyone earn handsome profit.

COVID-19 vaccine 95% results has been accomplished :

The results of COVID-19 vaccine almost done, now the process is in last phase. This vaccine can be given to every age of people includes, children young and old. The Pfizer-bioNTech vaccine has been tested on 60 and 70 years old. I hope after to launch the vaccine, the market fears would be decreased.

Fundamental Outlook : Today's microeconomics calendar is bereft to release any important news of USD and GBP. FOMC member Kaplan will give speech at 06:30pm (GMT+5:00). The forecast of GBP concern news are also showing a decline. This will hardly to bring volatility in the market.

GBP/USD Analysis: Here is my analysis on pound/dollar. The price is clearly moving within asending channel and it is respecting it and swinging up and down in this channel with significantly bullish structure. Now, I expect that, the opportunity to Upward and test the upper trend line is knocking at the door. If the quotes gives us a bullish signal on H4 chart, then we will consider buy deals. The potential targets are seen at 1.3280 and 1.3310. The stop loss will be a little below of entry point.

Besides, there is an alternative scenario the pair may break the inner trend line if this happens, then we will consider sell trades after to retest of inner trend line. In this case, the way to aim the targets up to lower trend line will be open.

Attachment 300591

Hassanmehmood, afternoon hope you are also good and healthy, yeah market is moving normal and we can grab some pips through this calm behaviour of the market. Hope we get bonus by today which is donít think we will get, because from last few weeks we donít get it on time.

Some talk about vaccines
    Yeah thatís true that fizer-bioNtech vaccines shows 95% efficacy and they are waiting for the final stage once they get an approval from FDA then they will start packing and then distribution. So by the end of next month hopefully we will get a positive picture if this and hopefully life will start get in to normal then.

Gbpusd forecast

GBOUSD is currently trading at 1.3255 level, and it has keep trading in this bullish channel on daily time frame. Last week I have shared my analysis on gbpusd and this pair is doing the same way I was expecting and I hope many of you have followed that analysis. What I expect from Gbpusd now , gbpusd as it has been rejected from the trend line, now will try to touch the the support before any further attempt to rise. You can clearly see In my chart I have mentioned the way how Gbpusd is expected to move in upcoming session.

Entry and exit pint on gbpusd

Right now GBOUSD is trading at resistance,(trend line) and we can sell Gbpusd pair for the support trend line. Sell entry 1.3276, with stop loss 1.3300, for the target 1.3000.
    I hope my chart explained it you in pretty good way and help you, in your trading setup.
    Wish you good luck and I hope you have a healthy and happy day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	8307C6AA-0AEF-41E5-A5AE-0EA09B856C30.png‎
Views:	9
Size:	164.5 KB
ID:	300682  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Adorn For This Useful Post:

Tigerlane (11-20-2020)

3. #1992 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    942 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,183 Times in 3,140 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Greetings to everyone, I am quite fine and I hope all of guys are well and enjoying the weekend holidays with your family members.

US elections Over reviews:

The last US-President Donald Trump's had challenged the system in the recent elections, alleging rigging. Yesterday, Joe Biden won again by 12,284 votes in Georgia, with respect to the audit required by state law. Joe Biden said Mr Trump can't win, but such actions show irresponsibility. Mr Biden will take charge as 46th president in January, 2021. However, it seems that under this circumstances the United State dollar will likely to remain under pressure in the rest days of December.

Gold Technically Picture: According to my technical analysis, I see the wedge pattern on daily time frame chart. The price is trading in sideways above to the resistance level of 1859-1855. Once it breaks to the downside, the price will continue to start fall for long term. If sellers will handle to cross this obstacle, then I will consider sell deals in the next week. After breakout of this level, the pullback correction is expected in the form of test the level of 1850-55 as resistance level. After that, when bearish signal will be formed on H4 chart, the opportunity to open sell deals is confirmed. The targets are at amid level of 1747. Stop loss would be adjust at the little below from entry point.

However there might be an alternative scenario, if buyers don't agree the price may start to rise. In this condition, the price will likely to test the levels of 1900 and 1920.

IMG_20201121_075252_250.jpg
    " Hassanmehmood Latest Trading Journal Update "

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15146833

4. 5 users say Thank You to Tigerlane for this useful post.

AHT (11-21-2020), Summy (11-21-2020), Unregistered (2), zahid4x (11-21-2020)

5. #1993 Collapse Post
    Forum Master
    I am:

AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3523 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,416 Times in 4,303 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3

Greetings to everyone, I am quite fine and I hope all of guys are well and enjoying the weekend holidays with your family members.

The last US-President Donald Trump's had challenged the system in the recent elections, alleging rigging. Yesterday, Joe Biden won again by 12,284 votes in Georgia, with respect to the audit required by state law. Joe Biden said Mr Trump can't win, but such actions show irresponsibility. Mr Biden will take charge as 46th president in January, 2021. However, it seems that under this circumstances the United State dollar will likely to remain under pressure in the rest days of December.

Gold Technically Picture: According to my technical analysis, I see the wedge pattern on daily time frame chart. The price is trading in sideways above to the resistance level of 1859-1855. Once it breaks to the downside, the price will continue to start fall for long term. If sellers will handle to cross this obstacle, then I will consider sell deals in the next week. After breakout of this level, the pullback correction is expected in the form of test the level of 1850-55 as resistance level. After that, when bearish signal will be formed on H4 chart, the opportunity to open sell deals is confirmed. The targets are at amid level of 1747. Stop loss would be adjust at the little below from entry point.

However there might be an alternative scenario, if buyers don't agree the price may start to rise. In this condition, the price will likely to test the levels of 1900 and 1920.

Attachment 300920
    Hello my dear friend good morning to you,

I like to see your market analysis on the gold metal. now I want to share my trading view on this metal. if we see the price of the gold then it lies on the 1870$ level before closing the market. the key support level lies on the 1850$ level. From the support area the price area get little rejection but do not give us any full confirmation for going up must. But I do not think the price of gold will get more power to go to the highest level again. My trading idea suggest me to the power of gold will lose and it can break the support area. if the price goes up it can go 1900$ level area. and then it will fall again. Fundamentally gold trying to lose its strength and for this reason if the price fall it will not surprising to us. If the price can break the support area 1850$ level then the price will come 1800$ level area. I am on the selling mode here. by seeing your analysis I can see you show your good analysis here. the price can break and it can come next support I agree with you mate. I think we all should find this good trading. The next resistance will come 1900$ level.

My suggestion we all should find sell trading opportunity in this gold metal. but at first the price need to break the daily support area 1850$ level area. best wishes for your trading mate.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AHT For This Useful Post:

Tigerlane (11-21-2020)

7. #1994 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Summy has much to be proud of Summy has much to be proud of Summy has much to be proud of Summy has much to be proud of Summy has much to be proud of Summy has much to be proud of Summy has much to be proud of Summy has much to be proud of Summy has much to be proud of Summy has much to be proud of Summy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    56 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,493 Times in 655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Attachment 300920
    That's good are you are doing good and enjoyed today's first holiday with your family and friends.
    The overall USA election is over, MR Joe Biden is the winner of this year election, and already elected the new president of the USA America, But Mr. Donald Trump is very angry about this site that's why said this election result is not real it is fake but Mr. Donald Trump is wrong who lost presidency. Thatís why said this everything, but the truth is truth, well second-time again Mr. Joe Biden is the winner of the election this is now more clear of this, matter.

The day one-time frame for the gold precious metal it is created very good triangle candlesticks diagram he is yet faced below the border of this diagram, which is 1850 if it's broken below ward than your next below mentioned target point which is 1747 is perfect or easily reached sooner next upcoming period, but if it was not broken or rejected those demand and continued bulls rallied than definitely gold precious metal can retouched upper border of this triangle diagram which is 1900.
    Anyway, no problem which you're this prediction is clean and clear shown on next point of view.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20201121-095456.png
Views:	20
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	300944

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Summy For This Useful Post:

Tigerlane (11-21-2020)

9. #1995 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8212 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    248 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,410 Times in 9,001 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Attachment 300920
    US Election result already declarer and there are no more possibility to changing its current result, so at this time that are not the major fact and that will not impact on the current market.

Gold still looking downtrend and there are more pressure available to go downside, yesterday this metal also created bullish candle but i dont think that it will go upside more, i hope next working day this metal will start with bearish candle and will continue to move on downside, i am expecting within next week this metal will try to break 1850 level which is more strong support level for this metal, currently this metal also moving on Covid-19 vaccine related news and i think very soon we will see workable vaccine from Pfizer which will also make USD currency stronger.

I think this time we should focus gold for short position and yes after breaking 1850 level we can easily choose our position for short side, i am also currently focusing this metal for that position, i hope next week we will get good entry point from this metal and yes we must be more careful when we will choose our trading direction in this metal, because currently this metal still looking too dangerous, i hope you you will be more careful by the way best of luck mate for your analysis.

Name:	Screenshot_13.png
Views:	19
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	301009

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

Tigerlane (11-21-2020)

11. #1996 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    942 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hello everyone, I am absolutely fine and happy in holidays, I hope all of you my dear forum members are also happy and giving your family a good time.

What impact will the vaccine have on crude oil?

The Pfizer and his partner BioNTech had first time send the mandate for approval of coronavirus vaccine to FDA (Food and Drugs Administration) on Friday. But the situation is unclear, FDA how much time will take to complete this task. This vaccine tested on adults over 65 years old and the results were proved 94% accurate. After this vaccine came in the market, significant increase in crude oil demand is possible. Oil traders are ready to focus on long-term outlook amid encouraging growth front. The scope of market risks will begin to shrinking if FDA gives the green light.

Crude Oil Weekly Swing Chart Analysis :

We all saw how fast crude oil fell during initial wave of COVID-19. Crude oil dropped even to the level of 0.03. Then, the price gradually stabilizing step by step, now it's price is closed at the level of 42.18. Above here, the mighty resistance level is lies at 43.95, which can be seen on weekly chart. The main trend points towards the uptrend. The simple moving average 10,20 and 30 also indicates the upward tendency. According to simple technical analysis, the price is so close to the level of 43.95. I expect, the price will likely to break this level in an upward direction. After to break this level, we will need the confirmation of bullish candlestick pattern above the level of 43.95 on daily price chart, or if weekly chart support the bullish pattern it will much better than daily chart. We can buy crude oil on long positions to the expected targets of 60 and 64. Stop loss would be apply below the level of 43.95 with respect to the risk to reward formula 1:3.

What's your expectations about crude oil???

IMG_20201122_080416_497.jpg

12. 4 users say Thank You to Tigerlane for this useful post.

Aafiya (11-22-2020), AHT (11-22-2020), ForexRider (11-22-2020), Unregistered (1)

13. #1997 Collapse Post
    Forum Guru
    I am:

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6382 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,337 Times in 8,538 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4

Hello everyone, I am absolutely fine and happy in holidays, I hope all of you my dear forum members are also happy and giving your family a good time.

The Pfizer and his partner BioNTech had first time send the mandate for approval of coronavirus vaccine to FDA (Food and Drugs Administration) on Friday. But the situation is unclear, FDA how much time will take to complete this task. This vaccine tested on adults over 65 years old and the results were proved 94% accurate. After this vaccine came in the market, significant increase in crude oil demand is possible. Oil traders are ready to focus on long-term outlook amid encouraging growth front. The scope of market risks will begin to shrinking if FDA gives the green light.

We all saw how fast crude oil fell during initial wave of COVID-19. Crude oil dropped even to the level of 0.03. Then, the price gradually stabilizing step by step, now it's price is closed at the level of 42.18. Above here, the mighty resistance level is lies at 43.95, which can be seen on weekly chart. The main trend points towards the uptrend. The simple moving average 10,20 and 30 also indicates the upward tendency. According to simple technical analysis, the price is so close to the level of 43.95. I expect, the price will likely to break this level in an upward direction. After to break this level, we will need the confirmation of bullish candlestick pattern above the level of 43.95 on daily price chart, or if weekly chart support the bullish pattern it will much better than daily chart. We can buy crude oil on long positions to the expected targets of 60 and 64. Stop loss would be apply below the level of 43.95 with respect to the risk to reward formula 1:3.

Attachment 301273
    Well today and yesterday we see the news of the G-20 that is very important for crude Oil, mostly after this news we have seen the gap opening in the market and now the new contracted has also been added for the next month trading at the Instaforex broker and I am expecting the gap opening tomorrow to the upside because already the movement of the crude oil is along with the bulls.

This Vaccine news was already positive resulted for the Crude oil two weeks ago we have seen the bullish movement at the Oil when the news was released about the Vaccine, I think the Approval of the Vaccine from the Drug and the Food department will take some time but overall it will take a long time for the distribution in the world, Technically the Oil in the sideways movement from the last many weeks so that's why now it will touch the resistance of this sideways movement because already it is rising up, the resistance of this sideways movement is at the price of the 43.70 so now you can buy the crude oil till the achievement of this price but for a long time we should have to wait for the crossover of the middle Bollinger band of the monthly time frame as we can see this month the Oil is creating the bullish engulfing candle at the monthly time frame when the Oil will cross the 46.41 then the Oil will be expensive and its demand will be very high or at the peak in future.

Name:	Us Oil.png
Views:	26
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	301293

14. 2 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

Aafiya (11-22-2020), Tigerlane (11-22-2020)

15. #1998 Collapse Post
    Forum Master
    I am:

AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3523 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,416 Times in 4,303 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3

Attachment 301273
    Hello mate good morning. Nice to see your analysis on the crude oil price. I also have my own trading view on the crude oil price. In bellow I am mentioning my trading view on the crude oil.
    If we see the price of the crude oil then we can see it now lies on the 42.20 level area. from this level the price has good chances to goes up. I think we should make buy here. but before taking buy entry on this crude oil we need to break the daily resistance level. If we see the daily chart then we can find this price going up. At first the price need to break the 43 level resistance area. the trader also can expect rejection from the key resistance level and if we got it then we should take sell entry.

Here you also mention about the Corona Virus Vaccines update. I am so much happy couple of country already claim they are succeed to discover vaccines for corona virus. It is effective more than 90% cases. If this really happened then our world will be fine again. I want to say we need to wait for the final declaration of this vaccine by the implementation. I think when the update will come then crude oil price will down. Lets see whatís happened here.
    My suggestion we should trade on the crude oil by getting the confirmation. If the price break the resistance then buy will open and If we get the rejection from the key level then the price will goes down.
    Best wishes for your trading mate.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to AHT For This Useful Post:

Tigerlane (11-22-2020)

17. #1999 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Aafiya is a splendid one to behold Aafiya is a splendid one to behold Aafiya is a splendid one to behold Aafiya is a splendid one to behold Aafiya is a splendid one to behold Aafiya is a splendid one to behold Aafiya is a splendid one to behold Aafiya is a splendid one to behold Aafiya's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    53 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Attachment 301273
    Hi mate, we are obviously well and enjoying our holidays. I like your analysis on crud oil which can help us to take right decision for next week. After the vaccine come in market it coud have make prefound effect on Oil's price. We all are optimistic that the FDA will soon complete this testing task. And we will succeed to overcome on the fear of corrona virus which has had a bad effect on Forex Market. Besides this, the end of the year is near and its very difficult and risky to trade in this uncertain and side way market.

Crud Oil Concept:
    At this moment, OIL market had close at 42.18 level which shows a bullish scenario on daily time frame. With the help of technical and fundamental aspects, we can The buyers can dominate on oil in coming days and we have to follow this new setup. According to daily time frame, the best level for taking buy entry is 42.50. Teake profit would be placed at 43.00 and stop loss at 31.66 which is safe. However if market succeed in breaking 43.00 level, then next possilbe level can be 43.95 resistance zone. There fore we need to trade carefully in Oil pair with taking low risk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	CL.png‎
Views:	24
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	301335  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aafiya For This Useful Post:

Tigerlane (11-22-2020)

19. #2000 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    942 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Greetings to everyone, I am quite fine and I hope all of you guys are happy and fresh after weekend holidays. I hope all of you will have good plans and stretegy to reduce your risks and increase your profits. My best wishes are with everyone to grab massive profits in this week.

What says today microeconomics calendar?

Trading plan as well as looking at and understanding the microeconomics calendar is just as important as drinking tea after breakfast. If any news is found in favour of trend then the chances of success are high. So let's see to calendar, here are most important news are available some are low impact, few are medium impact and four high impact news. In JPY cross pairs, there is a possibility of no significant movement due to the Japanese bank holiday. Multiple high impact news are glowing about euro which is predicted to little decreased. The forecast of GBP is also slightly bearish and rest currencies are as normal. Moreover, the retail sales news related to newzeland is expected to extend the value of newzeland dollar.

USD/JPY Analysis: Usdjpy traded significantly low in last week session. Today the price is trading slightly down from previous close levels. In the morning session, the pair is taking bid at 103.76. The pair is trading under bears control. The buyers hold the prices above the 103.66 level. This level now has been become support. Today bank of Japan holiday routine is scheduled which will keep to low the value of JPY. Obviously, the main trend is down but today I want to take risk in usdjpy and my intentions are to buy this currency pair. A pivot point is lies at the level of 103.90 to the targets of 104.15 and 104.20.

On another hand, the pair may resume it's down trend and break through the support level at 103.66. In this case, the price will go further downside.

"Happy Hunting"

IMG_20201123_082839_481.jpg

20. 4 users say Thank You to Tigerlane for this useful post.

Aafiya (11-23-2020), Adorn (11-23-2020), AHT (11-23-2020), Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
Page 200 of 206 ... 195 198 199 200 201 202 205 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 10