• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 26 of 26 ... 21 24 25 26

Thread: Hassanmehmood Trading Journal:

1. #251 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

Shaban is a name known to all Shaban is a name known to all Shaban is a name known to all Shaban is a name known to all Shaban is a name known to all Shaban is a name known to all Shaban's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Hassanmehmood     
      NZDUSD Technical Formation:

Hello Everyone, I am fine and happy and I hope you will be also exited all of you. Nzdusd is supporting uptrend but now it's position is looking like as reversal. Two resistance zone levels are clearly visible on four hour chart. Upper resistance zone level hold the prices and rebounds into downward direction. Nzdusd currently enters in second resistance zone level area so after Breakout we can take sell trade in nzdusd for long term. After breakout direct entry will be risky so wait for retest and then take entry without any tension. Your feedback will be valuable for me so you can express your opinions.
      Have a nice evening.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Hello Everyone, I am fine and happy and I hope you will be also exited all of you. Nzdusd is supporting uptrend but now it's position is looking like as reversal. Two resistance zone levels are clearly visible on four hour chart. Upper resistance zone level hold the prices and rebounds into downward direction. Nzdusd currently enters in second resistance zone level area so after Breakout we can take sell trade in nzdusd for long term. After breakout direct entry will be risky so wait for retest and then take entry without any tension. Your feedback will be valuable for me so you can express your opinions.
      Have a nice evening.

Attachment 249133
      If we talk about NZDUSD currency paire when the market was closed
      NZDUSD 0.6592 level NZDUSD i think going upside trend this is make good money for upcoming weenkend i think NZDUSD go at the level of 0.6610 to 0.6625 points can touch when market open this currency go up side movie

2. #252 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Asjad110 is a name known to all Asjad110 is a name known to all Asjad110 is a name known to all Asjad110 is a name known to all Asjad110 is a name known to all Asjad110 is a name known to all Asjad110's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Have a nice evening.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Have a nice evening.

Attachment 249133
      Good evening my sweet friend and i hope you fine and having a great day. I want to share my Fundamental analysis for this pair. On Monday this pair will hit the high price level because usd is too weak against all currency. So i suggest to you just make a buy deal and take your profits. Good luck with the best wishes. Have a great day my friend.

3. #253 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      354 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,714 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

AUDJPY Near To Trendline Breakout:

Hello dear traders, I hope you all of guys will fully prepared for the next week just few hours are left from reopening Condition of the market. Audjpy trading near at trend line with respect to my recommend four hour chart so audjpy is little little move to close the trend line I hope in the next week this Trend line is ready for breakout at 75.60, on upper side key resistance level is at 76.69. After breakout audjpy will find key support level at 74.75 so this is good potential upto 100+ pips in downward direction. Use minimum lot size to deal in the first stage of running trade. Have a nice weekend.

Name: Screenshot_20200809-193012.png Views: 9 Size: 147.3 KB

4. 3 users say Thank You to Hassanmehmood for this useful post.

Goldentrades (Today), Miral ch (Today), noor616 (Today)

5. #254 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616 is a splendid one to behold noor616's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      109 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello dear traders, I hope you all of guys will fully prepared for the next week just few hours are left from reopening Condition of the market. Audjpy trading near at trend line with respect to my recommend four hour chart so audjpy is little little move to close the trend line I hope in the next week this Trend line is ready for breakout at 75.60, on upper side key resistance level is at 76.69. After breakout audjpy will find key support level at 74.75 so this is good potential upto 100+ pips in downward direction. Use minimum lot size to deal in the first stage of running trade. Have a nice weekend.

Attachment 249318
      hello everyone.
      hope you will be fine and enjoying good trading
      dear trader as you share your analysis on AUDJPY its looking bearish
      i think this pair will move according to your perception and gives you good profit if you trade this.i am very hope full that this trade will gives you good profit.i am very thankful to you for sharing your analysis.
      best of luck.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to noor616 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

7. #255 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Daring

Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      282 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,208 Times in 2,058 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 249318
      AUD/JPY trading at the negetive side under the selling pressure which is extered on the bearish till price is fluctuating at 75.57 and then moving negetive side which can reflect back the movement of pair as more decrease and about face it's momentum on the more bearish level and hopefully will touch its level at 73.00 in the 4 hour chart

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Miral ch For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

9. #256 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      354 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,714 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello Everyone, I am glad after ending of happy weekend. I hope you all of guys will be happy and hopefull for the next week with new dreams and wishes. There are only few hours left for restarting of the FX market. In this coming week I hope United States dollar will try to strong it's position and take a bit into upward direction. Eurusd Nzdusd and gbpusd will go down after increasing value of USDX. Usdjpy Usdchf and usdcad will take move forward if USD Strong's. Trading is totally depends on predictions so backup plan is the major part of FX Trading meanwhile prepare yourself if market go against your stretegy.
      Good night and enjoy your dreams.

10. 2 users say Thank You to Hassanmehmood for this useful post.

Forex student (Today), Wadda (Today)

11. #257 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1064 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,546 Times in 3,340 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 1

Hello Everyone, I am glad after ending of happy weekend. I hope you all of guys will be happy and hopefull for the next week with new dreams and wishes. There are only few hours left for restarting of the FX market. In this coming week I hope United States dollar will try to strong it's position and take a bit into upward direction. Eurusd Nzdusd and gbpusd will go down after increasing value of USDX. Usdjpy Usdchf and usdcad will take move forward if USD Strong's. Trading is totally depends on predictions so backup plan is the major part of FX Trading meanwhile prepare yourself if market go against your stretegy.
      Forex trading business is world best business and there is no competition of this business to any other one because no one providers such facilities which is this forum provide to us so we must take serious interest in this forum. Anyone can work in this forum who is educated and show some serious interest in learning Forex trading and give time to this forum on daily basis so we must bring educated person in this forum so that they can also get an opportunity to earn a good amount of profit. Its good view that these pairs will trade good in the next week.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Wadda For This Useful Post:

Mahaz (Today)

13. #258 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      866 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,284 Times in 2,084 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Yes boss I am agree with your post that market is going to open and we all are so excited to enter in the market for good profit if us dollar become weak then gold silver and xxxusd currency pair will be bulish and vice versa.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Attachment 249318
      Hopefully at this time Australian dollar versus Japanies yen currency pair will break this trend line that is acting as Support area if break and re test then we can sell with confidence by using risk management.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldentrades For This Useful Post:

grasper (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 26 of 26 ... 21 24 25 26

Subscribed to this Thread : 3