I am:
      Cynical

abobody is on a distinguished road abobody's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if your server built in meta trader 5 you can
      but i think no cause not all servers on it
      In the name of God, who does not hurt anything with his name on earth or in heaven is Hearer

I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from the evil of what He has created

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

airami is on a distinguished road airami's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      909 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

actually i think that you cant trade in mt5 with the bonus and you have to be sure about that my friend so for me i think that you have to found your mt5 real account with your real money before

FX Vampire
      I am:
      In_Love

vizoit123 will become famous soon enough vizoit123's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      387 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

es you can do trade Gold in mt5 easily. mt5 is latest version of mt4 and we can do trade with mt5 easily with all kind of pairs of currencies. Gold trading is best in mt5 . we just go on mt5 platform and watch the chart of gold and start trade.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

kashif ali is on a distinguished road kashif ali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      723 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear it is very easy you can open gold trade in mt5 platform because it is platforum and if you have 100 $ bonus etc then you can open .05 lot size and you can lots of money but that is very risky you open with 100 dollar so i think do not trade in gold with loa capital ok and also we are in forex market and mt5 account may be do not attach on forum , there is no platform problem because open watch market and then cick right mouse button and click show all.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Innocent

OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1105 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,079 Times in 828 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by orient     
      Hello, I wana know whether I can trade Gold in MT5 (Real) with the bonus amount on insta forex. Also, I wana know that how many open positions will I be allowed???
      yeah sure you can trade gold and other any instrument you want with your bonus account. but beware abut gold, they never stops, and never wait for anyone! hundreds pips take seconds to move! i think you should have a look in gold with demo account first.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

xanax will become famous soon enough xanax's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      388 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyGainer     
      yeah sure you can trade gold and other any instrument you want with your bonus account. but beware abut gold, they never stops, and never wait for anyone! hundreds pips take seconds to move! i think you should have a look in gold with demo account first.
      Gold has a very big daily movements. So we should have a big margin to be able to trade in gold. And as I know the leverage given by instaforex for gold trading is less than currency trades.
      It was a good opportunity if the bonus can be used to trade gold.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Is their really a big difference if we trade gold in mt5? Compare if we trade in mt4? My answer is no. In fact I don't see any difference at all. Unless you have an EA that you want to attach to your trading platform. But gold has nothing to do with it. So if you want to trade gold its really does not make a difference if you use mt5 or mt4. I do trade gold in mt4 without any problem.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Confused

samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1831 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by orient     
      Hello, I wana know whether I can trade Gold in MT5 (Real) with the bonus amount on insta forex. Also, I wana know that how many open positions will I be allowed???
      You can trade gold in MT5 trading platform, but I do not think that you can trade using bonus account in MT5 trading platform, we can only use mt4 trading platform for our bonus. You should seriously in the trade using the bonus account in mt4 platform, then you can move the profit that you get to MT5 platform and trade gold, it is simple, right?
      "Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out"

Forum Master
      I am:
      Bored

Godwin okeke will become famous soon enough Godwin okeke will become famous soon enough Godwin okeke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1629 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do not trade gold so I will not know how it is to trade it in the mt5 because I am not making use of the mt5 platform in the market place to soitis going to be difficult for me to say what or how it looks trading such market in the mt5 forum.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,226 Times in 1,174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by airami     
      actually i think that you cant trade in mt5 with the bonus and you have to be sure about that my friend so for me i think that you have to found your mt5 real account with your real money before
      this is not correct my friend i think you can trade with Gold even in the meta trader 5 who told you that you cant ?? consider the bonus account to be your real account my friend it really does not matter if you trade in meta trader 4 or meta trader 5 platform instaforex would allow you to trade in both .

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 ...