No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 89 of 90 ... 84 87 88 89 90

Thread: Fighterss trading journal.

1. #881 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    441 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,745 Times in 2,721 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana Asad     
    Some people are greedy to post copied words but i write my own words.so give time forex and post a great replys to get amazing and great bonus.i swear i write post my own words.
    yes my dear friends you are right we will be post in Forex trading by own words if we will be copy trading pasting in Forex then we will not success award trading account will be dangerous for Ban and I will request you it is time to strong trading and own words trading is possible in marketing is it is very simple and very easy copy trading take you many disadvantages and you cannot success so I will request you be positive every time and you can success easily by wording yourself

2. 11 users say Thank You to Fighterss for this useful post.

Brayde (27-03-2021), Dua Fatima (21-03-2021), Forexion (21-03-2021), Hafsa786 (16-03-2021), Hamzaali44 (11-03-2021), King55 (11-03-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (29-03-2021), Unregistered (4)

3. #882 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    441 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings.

Greeting and good morning everyone respected administrator, moderator, reader and traders in all over the world. How are you? I hope everyone will be good and enjoying the Forex trading platform and enjoying the mt5 form I am also very happy and very enjoying to will working mt5 forum and I try to will work regular in mt5 forum and we know that regularity is very important in this platform if we will be worked with the regularity then we success in this platform very easy and very short period of time. In last month I cannot be waste any time I properly work and proper post everyday. because my target is that I try to increasing my knowledge I try to increasing my skills I try to increasing my learning ability is about the trading this is the my main reason I will work full of regularity. I hope I also getting a good bonus in this week and last week because the last week bonus are not credit I hope i getting a good week 13 and week 14 bonus. if you have no experience about reading I should suggest you you must joining mt5 forum you will be properly learn about reading very easily in just one year properly if you will be worked on one year then you successful person and successful trader. because my dear Forex trading friend 6s is not easy thing it is very difficult task with just hard working then we successful person if you are a lazy person you are a fail in this platform and you have every time taking loss in every single currency pair. so I suggest you join this business and follow the senior traders then you also become senior once time and taking enjoying your profit so this is the best ever platform I love mt5 forum.

My dear forum if you will be facing loss I will suggest you be yourself because was a best teacher in this marketing and loss help you to will success in the future life so loss is also a best ever learning skill in Forex trading two will go for success and losses of first step to will success in this platform you must joining mt5 forum this the best learning school ever and you will be properly land about the trading and you also the senior and successful trader of mostly currency pairs and you also increase your skills about major principles as like EURUSD , GBPUSD, AUDUSD XAUUSD etc over here.

Coronavirus Situation in all over the world.

In all over the world to much cases of covid-19 are again active now it is very bad news I am very sad to see this, and now millions of people are affected by covid-19 this is very dangerous virus so I suggest you avoid for go crowded area as if you have emergency to go crowded area you must put the mask on your face and before entering the home properly sanitize your hands. So i hope every one will follow my advice. Because my dear friends without following these rules you cannot survive in the market of word so I suggest you properly cover yourself about covid-19, covid-19 is very dangerous virus and very bad virus and very badly spread in all over the world so BP pay yourself and stay at home.

Name: IMG_20210404_102055.jpg Views: 137 Size: 108.3 KB

Bitcoin Analysis.

According to my technical and fundamental analysis about the Bitcoin cryptocurrency is that I think the Bitcoin movement is strongly bullish side, and I think according to my technical indicators will be show that the market movement of Bitcoin easily hit a touch 61k level next coming time. according to my indicators the market of Bitcoin hitting the hundred moving average then strongly making the bullish trend and you know that hundred moving average reject the market and the Bitcoin market clearly visible that go for bullish side so it is best opportunity to taking a good profit on bullish side of Bitcoin. Now the current running position is 57450 level and I should suggest you put the buy trade of Bitcoin and put SL at 56000 level and TP at 61000 level.

Name: 81198362_ InstaForex-USA2.com - [#Bitcoin,H4] 4_4_2021 10_44_19 AM (2).png Views: 131 Size: 32.6 KB

GBPUSD Prediction.

My prediction on the next week of gbpusd trade I think British pound moment is strongly bullish side in the next week according to trendlines the market market movement direction will be showed making a bullish trend and moving a bullish side because in last saturday market GBPUSD reject the 100 moving average and this is a good indicator for the buyers in market. according to stock astic oscillator the market movement is also we show that market go for police side this is also a decent way to will choose the buy the rate of pound. this is a golden chance if you have putting one trend indicator and putting a trend lines and also follow the moving averages this is also the best time and best indicators to will success and taking good profits so I suggest you put the buy trade and cannot waste you the golden chance.

Name: 81198362_ InstaForex-USA2.com - [#Bitcoin,H4] 4_4_2021 10_51_40 AM (2).png Views: 131 Size: 54.7 KB

Forecast of USDCAD.

My dear Forex trading friend this is the best indicator and the best charge 2 will sell the USD CAD trade because in the last Friday the market of USD CAD go for touching 200 moving average and the market 200 moving average reject very badly and the market will be touch my trending line and this is the best indicator for sell the USD CAD trade and earning the decent and good profit on USD CAD currency pair,my dear friends it is clearly visible that market very badly reject the 200 moving average and the market making a inverted hammer candle and this is the trend reversal candle this is also once more indicator for sell the trade. so I suggest you put this sell trade and earning a good profit on USD CAD Pair.

Name: 81198362_ InstaForex-USA2.com - [#Bitcoin,H4] 4_4_2021 10_56_39 AM (2).png Views: 127 Size: 38.6 KB

Rejected

4. 18 users say Thank You to Fighterss for this useful post.

Ambar Hassan (04-04-2021), amiron56 (04-04-2021), bappy4x (04-04-2021), Batavia (04-04-2021), bhai001 (04-04-2021), Ch saab (04-04-2021), Darshan Ali (04-04-2021), global20 (04-04-2021), Interlock (04-04-2021), loaded-prof (04-04-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (07-04-2021), PhilipOscar (04-04-2021), pryo (04-04-2021), rescue1122 (04-04-2021), Sayemme (04-04-2021), SweetRose (04-04-2021), Tacaz (04-04-2021), Unregistered (1)

5. #883 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    441 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings.

Good afternoon my dear Forex trading friend respected administrator, moderator, trader and readers in all over the world. I hope everyone will be good and enjoying this platform and enjoying is trading. In last two days I will not properly work on forum due to my financial problem but now I am proper active again after the weekend on mt5 forum. now the boring time are closed today is the first day of trading and I am very happy to see the Monday and again trading will start very crucial. Now I also put the gold trade on border action and I hope earning a good profit because my dear friends in last week gold market making a bullish movement and bearish movement both of these so now I think the market of gold making a bullish is breaking the resistance 1 so I suggest you if you have any bonus on your account then I suggest you put the gold raid on y direction and mostly currency pairs will be go for bullish side because USD dollar we can go for a week now and economy of USD dollar become go for downside this is the best way to will taking a good profit will suggest you using pivot points support and resistance then you will be put a big lot size and earning profit on short time. because without indicators without running lions you cannot success you every time facing loss in the marketing should be prepare yourself about taking good profits. I suggest you if you are a poor person and you belong to a poor family then this business is best ever for you and you will be adding a decent and valuable profit without any investment so I love mt5 forum very much I also very happy to will work in mt5 forum I love this business.

Today News event.

today in the forex market have no strong news so this is the main reason today market movement is very weak because today in most countries bank holidays this is the main reason market volitating is very slow but in 6:45 pm in Pakistan time USD dollar have news but I think these news it cannot affect badly in the marketing so I suggest you in the Tuesday and Wednesday market moment is very fast and very crucial. But Today news of USD according to my tactics market of US dollar go for sell side and gold market go for bullish side.

Name: IMG_20210405_153300.jpg Views: 136 Size: 162.2 KB

Gold Analysis.

my prediction in my expectation about the gold in this week I think in this week gold market will be moved bullish side and the market trend is also for bullish side and I also putting the trend lines and now the trend lines and my indicators and candlestick patterns will be show that market moment is strongly bullish side and the gold market making a flag pattern you know that in flag pattern the market touch upper point of trend line then go for taking the down point of trend line. so according to my indicators according to RSi indicated and stochastic indicator will be show that market will be move bullish, now the current position of the market is 1725 level and I think hitting the 1737 level, so I suggest you put the bye trade on gold to take a good profit.

. R1 = 1762.26
    . R2 = 1746.13
    . R3 = 1737.47
    . Pivot = 1721.36
    . S1 = 1712.72
    . S2 = 1696.59
    . S3 = 1687.86

Name: Screenshot_2021-04-05-15-28-31-47.jpg Views: 138 Size: 365.8 KB

CL Forecast.

My prediction and my technical and fundamental analysis about the crude oil trade is that market of crude oil making up bearish movement because in last few days the crude oil I go for touching 200 moving average then rejecting the 200 moving average market crude oil go for sell side then again go for touching the 200 moving average and try to break it but again crude oil market go for sell side in last few this type market behaviour but now I think the market will be strongly go for bearish side and I suggest you if you have interest to putting the crude oil I suggest you put this sell trade now and put the stop loss at 62 level and take profit at 55 level. This is the best opportunity for the sellers of crude oil.

Name: Screenshot_2021-04-05-15-36-26-20.jpg Views: 140 Size: 454.4 KB

GBPUSD Analysis.

According to my indicators my chart pattern indicator my trendline will be show that market movement of gbpusd is bullish side and in day one time same chat GBPUSD dollar touch the down point of trendline then GBPUSD will strongly moving fully side and it is best opportunity for us to taking a good profit on bull side of GBPUSD. my dear forum mates according to the stochastic oscillator will also show the market movement is also be clearly visible that going buy side, so I suggest you put the battery and set the target 1.40050 level.

Name: Screenshot_2021-04-05-15-38-48-41.jpg Views: 140 Size: 385.5 KB

Rejected

6. 16 users say Thank You to Fighterss for this useful post.

amiron56 (05-04-2021), ayat16317 (05-04-2021), bhai001 (05-04-2021), EnKubo 8x5 (05-04-2021), Eva4ever (05-04-2021), Forex Prediction (05-04-2021), Forexreal (05-04-2021), global20 (05-04-2021), Interlock (05-04-2021), Killer089 (05-04-2021), Mariyam2020 (05-04-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (07-04-2021), rescue1122 (05-04-2021), rezwanfx (05-04-2021), SweetRose (05-04-2021), Unregistered (1)

7. #884 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    441 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings.

Greeting and good morning everyone, respected administrator, moderator, reader and traders in all over the world, I hope everyone will be good and enjoying this platform. I am also fine and enjoy too will work in mt5 forum because this forum is a best ever for the poor persons and this forum provide you trading without any investment so I suggest you if you have interest to trading in Forex then I suggest you joining mt5 forum to earn a free bonus and enjoy the trading and improve your skills because trading is a very very valuable business in all over the world. So I hope you will follow my advice and joining the mt5 forum this is the best ever business I like this business very much. Last day I put the gold trade but due to bank holidays the market can not move fastly and market movement is very slow last day but today market movement of gold is clearly bullish and it is very big and very big opportunity to taking a good profit on yellow metal. last night I will properly prepare myself because I also we predict that next day the market moment is very fastly so I properly work on PC and putting a pivot point support and resistance. Now my prediction about today moment of market is will be true now and market movie very fastly today because in Friday and Monday market cannot high volitation movement. so I suggest you prepare yourself to putting any single trade in the market then you success otherwise you will be taking lost today today market movement is very crucial and very fast.

Running Trade at Gold.

In last night I will properly predict that the gold market moment is strongly bullish side in Tuesday now my prediction will be go for suicide and market now current position is 1735 level roundabout and I profit goes to $5 in my bonus account and I will properly prepare myself and save my bonus because after a long time I will again active on mt5 forum due to some reasons now I think the market of gold go for resistance to which will be that 17:39 level so this is best opportunity for me to earning a decent and good profit.

Name: IMG_20210406_095725.jpg Views: 347 Size: 89.0 KB

Today News event.

Today in the forex market not a crucial news but without news the market moment today is very fast, so properly analysis about putting any trade today market volatility is very fast and market will be breaking the resistance and support levels, today no high back news in the forex market but light impact news also be properly effect the market in Forex trading so I suggest you properly follow the news read the news then put the trade. Now in 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. light EUR news which effect the market of EUR currency pairs very badly and in 7 p.m. Pakistani time the USD news and I will be did this news and this news will be clearly showed at market movement of USD dollar become weak and gold become go for strong and making a bullish candles.

Name: IMG_20210406_095930.jpg Views: 140 Size: 200.4 KB

Gold Analysis.

Today the gold movement is very fast and very high speed moved,now my technical and my fundamental analysis about the gold I think gold will be break the Resistance 1 then try to go breaking the Resistance 2 I am also putting the TP add Resistance 2. now the current running position of gold is 1735 level roundabout and market movement is very fast and moving a bullish side right now. I think god must be taking 1740 level when break the Resistance 2 then the next target is to touching 1746 level to touching the Resistance 3. According to the stochastic oscillator market of gold movement is clearly visible dad move bullish side and making a good profit for us so put the bi trade and set the target at 1740 level right now this is 5 pips movement and you choose a big lot size to taking a big profit on this 5 pips movement.

Name: Screenshot_2021-04-06-10-04-31-54.jpg Views: 143 Size: 388.7 KB

USDX Overview.

I think today the gold market become strongly weak, because in last 2 days market cannot move properly this is the main reason today market movement is very strong and the US dollar become go for bearish side now the current running position of US dollar is 92.60 level and my prediction about the USD dollar is that I think touching the 91.50 level because market movement is very fast and dollar market will be move sell side, this is also the best indicator and best way to put the US dollar beacause in 91.50 level market of USD touch the 200 moving average so that this point must be of USD trade. According to my production and technical analysis. So I suggest you put this cell trade and set the target 91.50 level.

Name: Screenshot_2021-04-06-10-12-31-90.jpg Views: 140 Size: 494.5 KB

GBPUSD Prediction.

now the market of British pound moment is bullish side and now mostly making a bullish trend and USD dollar become go for selling side. according to indicators according to trendlines gbpusd will clearly visible that they must be go bullish and touch the 1.42150 level because in this level the market have resistance so now the current position of GBPUSD is 1.39081 and in this level market have no Support and no Resistance and Pivot point this is the main reason market moving clearly bullish side and touching the 1.42150 level, so I suggest you put the buy trade of Pound and set the target 1.42150.

Name: Screenshot_2021-04-06-10-19-36-35.jpg Views: 139 Size: 481.6 KB

Rejected

8. #885 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    441 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings.

Hello everyone,respective moderator administrator, traders and reader's, I hope everyone will be good and enjoying to will work in this platform I am also like and enjoy to will work in mt5 forum. my dear mates this is the best ever platform to will taking a good earning and receiving a good bonus if you belong to a poor family then must joining this platform this platform can provide you a bonus and then you will be taking free trading without any investment this is the best ever online business in all over the world I am also like to will work in this platform I love it and I will be work in this platform regular because regularity is very important thing to will success.

today most traders week 13 bonus but I cannot receiving the week 13 bonus I hope I will be receive very soon and I think the administrator changing the some rules and I will be stand for every steps of administrator and follow the administrator rules to will taking a good bonus so I think today we will be receiving a good bonus I suggest you in next coming weeks bonus will be credited according to your post claims so post claim is must be e and necessary to take a bonus.

Today News event in market.

Today the most important news of USD dollar and also the FOMC news of US dollar I think this news very high impact on market so I suggest you today market movement is very fast and very crucial and we're taking a very e good profit and other hand would taking out so good loss big loss should be prepare our self about today news in 7 p.m. Pakistani time crude oil is also news. I think the crude oil news will also be high impact on market and crude oil movement is making a bearish according to my analyses and I need the news properly.

Name: IMG_20210407_123617.jpg Views: 437 Size: 215.4 KB

Gold Analysis.

Today the Gold market making a strong movement because today the USD has ha high impact news. I think according to my technical analysis my indicator will be show that market moment of gold will be bully side and it is best for us to taking a good profit on gold market. according to the major indicators of RSI and stochastic oscillator will be show that market movement is also a bullish side and breaking the three Resistance today.

Resistance 1,2,3 = 1749.52 ,. 1756.22 , 1767.40

Pivot point. = 1737.97

Support 1,2,3 = 1737.27, 1719.72, 1713.02

now my target about the gold trade is that I think the gold market touching the 1785 level because the market will be making a bullish there and very fastly so yellow metal move upper side and I suggest you take a buy trade and set your SL at 1710$ level and TP at 1785 level.

Name: Screenshot_2021-04-07-12-55-05-75.jpg Views: 134 Size: 366.0 KB

Outlook on CL.

I think the crude oil market making a bearish moment strongly, because due to lock down crude oil not much using this is the main reason crude oil go for sell side and crude oil not be used more so I think the crude oil making a bearish moment and the target is hitting the 46 Level because in 46 level crude oil have a support level and good all must be go for this level when crude oil making a bearish trend I think crude oil make a trend bearish but not confirmation about the crude oil must be hitting the 46, so I think the market movement is crude oil is bearish according to stochastic oscillator and RSI indicators., So I suggest you if you have interest to putting the crude oil then I suggest you making sell trade.

Name: Screenshot_2021-04-07-13-26-19-95.jpg Views: 134 Size: 370.5 KB

Rejected

9. 16 users say Thank You to Fighterss for this useful post.

Antika (07-04-2021), apna_papa (07-04-2021), Brayde (17-04-2021), Forexreal (07-04-2021), Fxtechno (07-04-2021), Guestteam (07-04-2021), Honey Bee (07-04-2021), Interlock (07-04-2021), loaded-prof (07-04-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (07-04-2021), R3spawn (07-04-2021), rescue1122 (07-04-2021), rezwanfx (07-04-2021), Scared329 (07-04-2021), ShantiMan (07-04-2021), SpammersEnemy (07-04-2021)

10. #886 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    441 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings.

Greeting and good morning everyone respective moderator, administrator, readers and traders in all over the world. I hope everyone will be good and enjoying the business in last day few trader receive the week 13 bonus and some traders initially waiting the week 13 bonus including me. I also not receive the week 13 bonus and my post are rejects but I am not depressed and not a condition I try to improve my post quality and quantity wise to will success in this platform and my every post will be approved. So now my focus is improving the post quality is my post quality are good then my bonus automatically be increase. Last day I put a gold trade at by direction and earning a decent profit on the gold trade and now the gold movement is also a bullish if the gold break the resistance 1 then god must be moving inside so it is time to taking a good profit and having a good profit on the gold and also the most important currency pairs like EURUSD and GBPUSD will also be moved bullish side so it is time to put this trade and invest our money on these currency pairs to will taking a profit well.

Today News event.

Today the USD dollar is also a major in uses I think this news will badly fact the market and this is very high impact news today and in last night USD have FOMC news but these news cannot impact the market. so now USD dollar will badly affect the market today and today market will be move. So I suggest you today not be taking a big lot size if you are prediction will be wrong now today your account will be go for a dangerous side.

Name: IMG_20210408_130050.jpg Views: 264 Size: 240.2 KB

Gold Analysis.

Today my prediction and my technical and fundamental analysis about the gold trade is that I think the gold market today moving a bullish movement. Because the market break the Resistance 1 according to my indicators of stochastic oscillator and RSI indicator will be show that market moment is bullish and breaking the all these Resistance. Now the current position of the market is roundabout 1744 level and the market movement today is 1760 level must be and now the market break the first Resistance this is the best opportunity and best time to put the bi trade of gold. So I suggest you put the bi trade and set the target 1760 level.

Name: Screenshot_2021-04-08-13-03-16-53.jpg Views: 123 Size: 388.8 KB

CL Forecast.

The cruel oil moment is up down up down in last few days I think the crude oil movement is bearish side due to lockdown in mostly countries. In picture of crude oil chart I will be show the square angle in Chart if the crude oil break my square lines any side then the crude oil move the up and down side so I think the market break the sell sideline and market moving a bearish strongly. I think the my target is touching the 46 level of crude oil in next coming time and next coming week, so I suggest you put the sell trade Now.

Name: Screenshot_2021-04-08-13-06-45-55.jpg Views: 122 Size: 433.3 KB

Rejected

11. 14 users say Thank You to Fighterss for this useful post.

Ashrafii (10-04-2021), Brayde (17-04-2021), ForexRider (08-04-2021), global20 (08-04-2021), Interlock (08-04-2021), Latif3193 (08-04-2021), mrsohel (08-04-2021), rescue1122 (08-04-2021), RightMan1 (08-04-2021), ShantiMan (08-04-2021), The End (08-04-2021), Unregistered (1), WinstonShaw (08-04-2021), zahid4x (08-04-2021)

12. #887 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    441 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings.

Greeting and good afternoon my dear Forex trading friends I hope everyone will be good and enjoying is platform. Now the boring time are start and and the weekend will be start now. Respective administrator team in last day a few member receiving the week 14 bonus but I can't receive my week 14 and week 13 bonus what happened I not know about the new rules. Few members facing these problems are including me. I hope we will be receiving the week 13 and week 14 bonus as soon as possible. Now let's talk about some trading production. In Friday the market movement is very volitation and my running trade at Silver and my loss floating to 2$. but I think in the next week the Silver must be moving selling action strongly and hitting the 22 Level off market because according to my trendlines the Silver trade must moving cell direction and silver touch the my operator and line then the Silver must be moving sell side when the market open.

Gold Analysis on Next Week.

My Gold analysis in the next week is that I think the gold market in the next week making up side strongly and the seller will be strongly active in the next week of gold and gold must be touching in next coming week is 1550 level so I suggest you if you have interest to putting the gold then I suggest you put the cell to date and according to indicated stochastic oscillator, RSI and parabolic SAR trading indicators will be show that market of gold will be making a bearish movement.

Name: Screenshot_2021-04-10-14-49-11-48.jpg Views: 121 Size: 398.0 KB

CL Forecast.

I think n according to my addiction my indicators my technical analysis and fundamental analysis it crude oil market in the next week making a bearish movement because due to lock down crude oil cannot use properly and cannot using in high quantity so this is the main reason crude oil become go for sell side strongly. According to parabolic SAR and stochastic oscillator will be shown at market movement is also be sell side and hitting the 46 level in next coming time of crude oil. So I suggest you put this sell trade of crude oil and set the target 46 level.

Name: Screenshot_2021-04-10-14-53-14-22.jpg Views: 118 Size: 373.4 KB

Rejected

13. 11 users say Thank You to Fighterss for this useful post.

Ashrafii (10-04-2021), Brayde (17-04-2021), loaded-prof (10-04-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (15-04-2021), PhilipOscar (10-04-2021), SAFA,FARIGH (10-04-2021), ShantiMan (10-04-2021), Summy (10-04-2021), The End (10-04-2021), Unregistered (1), zahid4x (10-04-2021)

14. #888 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    441 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings.

Greeting and good morning everyone respected administrator moderator, readers and trades. I hope everyone will be good and enjoying this beautiful platform but now a days forum are disturb and I also very depression because i cannot receive week 13 and week 14 bonus. I hope this problem will be e solve as soon as possible and I hope administrator team work on this problem and I am stay with mt5 forum and I love this problem and I respect the administrator team and administrator very much. now the boring time are close and today their first day of trading and now today market movement is very fast I think today market of gold silver gbpusd will be moving barrish side strongly and markets in will be go for stable position.

News event..

I think today the CAD and USD dollar have strong uses I think the CAD and USD dollar are go for bull side and in 7:30 pm Pakistani time the cat has high impact news this high impact news of CAD will badly affect the market on USD dollar also and I think the CAD market making a bearish moment strongly due to lockdown in most countries this is the main reason today the all market making a selling moment. on the other hand USD dollar news will be showed at market movement is on USD dollar go for bullish side and gold market making a bearish moment so this is the best opportunity for us to taking a good profit on the gold.

Name: IMG_20210412_110907.jpg Views: 140 Size: 168.9 KB

Running Trade at Silver.

My trade at silver will be running at till the last week and I will be waiting and I think the market of silver will be taking up various moment and touching the 22 level because the market in h4 timeframe chat touching the higher resistance level trend line and then market go for lower support level trendline this is the best indicator for us to taking a profit well and market of silver must be moving 22 level and I am waiting in the market and earning a good profit in this week.

Name: IMG_20210412_111309.jpg Views: 132 Size: 84.5 KB

Gold Analysis.

today the Monday and the first day of trading and now today market movement is very fast and I think today gold market making a bearish moment because today USD news will be clearly visible that USD go for strong and gold market go for barrish and I think the gold market first of all touching the 1730 level when braking this sport level then market movement is 1710 level. In daily timeframe chat the marketing gold making a beverage moment and market must be touching 1550 level in next coming days.

Name: Screenshot_2021-04-12-11-51-00-22.jpg Views: 229 Size: 388.0 KB

CL Forecast.

I think according to my prediction my analyses of crude oil crude oil market making a bearish moment due to lockdown in mostly countries and the oil prices go for bearish and my target is touching the 52 level in coming days of crude oil market now the current running position of crude oil is 59.02 level and this is the best opportunity for sell the crude oil and taking a good profit but I suggest you put the stop loss and put the take profit and always put the trade on your risk or reward.

Name: Screenshot_2021-04-12-11-52-33-13.jpg Views: 144 Size: 381.7 KB

Rejected

15. #889 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    441 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings.

hello everyone I hope everyone will be good and enjoying this platform I am also lies and enjoy to work in this platform now forum at disturb and I hope the administrator team work to solve this problem and I stay with administrator team and I love mt5 forum this forum is the best ever for earning the decent and good profit. now the gold news has been release and the gole market making bullish moment now and I also facing a $17.00 loss and my bonus account are watch now I am very sad but I think loss is also a part of life and today I am fail in the market I am very happy with my lost with my profit and you know that loss is a best teacher for us and we will be success very easily because without teacher without any learning about the trading you cannot success so lost the best teacher and we will be success with our losses.

Gold analysis

My technical and fundamental analysis about the gold trade is that I think the gold market making a strongly bullish moment and H4 timeframe chat and the gold market break the pivot point and resistance 1 level then now my next target is for touching the gold is 1752 level and now current running position is 1746 level this is the best opportunity for us to taking a good profit on few pics when breaking the resistance to level then the next target is touching the 1760 level must be. Stochastic oscillator and RSI indicator will also be show that the market of gold will be bullish movement.Today news of USD dollar is go for bullish but now the news hour reverse and the gold market go for bullish side and dollar market go for bearish side and this confusion and my will be wash. I just you now put the bi trade and set the target 1752 level.

Name: Screenshot_2021-04-13-18-52-41-34.jpg Views: 134 Size: 402.9 KB

USDX.

the US dollar market news is that go for bullish side but the now market of USD dollar will strongly moving bearish side I am very shocked to see this the news of US dollar is also bullish but the market of USD making a bearish movement. Now I suggest it is best time to sell the USD dollar and buy the gold and USD dollar must be touching 91.50 level. I suggest you put this Al**** and set the target is 91.50 level.

Name: Screenshot_2021-04-13-18-57-32-45.jpg Views: 131 Size: 400.0 KB

CL Forecast.

Maya technical and fundamental analysis about the crude oil trade. now the prediction of crude oil is not be clearly visible that but I think the crude oil making a bearish moment because in every country and mostly current countries are lockdown and using the oil is very less this is the main reason the crude oil price will be go for bearish side and my target is touching the crude oil is 52 level then breaking the 52 level then the next target is 46 level of crude oil. Stochastic oscillator and RSI and parabolic SAR indicators will be showed at the market of crude oil making a bearish moment so I suggest you put this edited and set the target first of all 52 level when break this level then the next target is 46 level.

Name: Screenshot_2021-04-13-18-58-52-53.jpg Views: 130 Size: 469.8 KB

Rejected

16. 13 users say Thank You to Fighterss for this useful post.

alimat1 (14-04-2021), Brayde (17-04-2021), Ch saab (13-04-2021), Fxtechno (13-04-2021), global20 (13-04-2021), Honey Bee (13-04-2021), Interlock (13-04-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (15-04-2021), PhilipOscar (13-04-2021), Romanrein (13-04-2021), ShantiMan (13-04-2021), SweetRose (13-04-2021), Xx Foreyy (13-04-2021)

17. #890 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    441 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings.

Greeting and good afternoon everyone I hope everyone will be good and enjoying this platform I am also like and enjoy to work in this platform and I hope you will be enjoying the ramzan first day and Happy ramzan Mubarak for all my friends all my traders in all over the world. Last day buyback news can be released of US Dollar and US dollar become go for strong but the market will be move reversely and move opposite to the news and I am very shock about the market movement and my my account also be wash but I am happy with my trading I am happy and I am stay with mt5 forum and I try to work hard and try regular post on my trading journal to increasing my bonus in next coming weeks. Now the the forum are disturb due to some reasons and I hope the forum will work become better in next coming days and our bonus are coming at exact time. Last day gold market making a bullish shock moment but I think the gold market must be touching the 1690 level in next coming time so I suggest you stay a with your trade and stay in the market on gold.

Today News event.

Last day USD dollar New heaven release that the news of US dollar baking a bullish movement of US dollar but I am shocked to see that the market of USD dollar making embarrassment by I don't know about this and the gold market making a strongly bullish and break my channel this is unreality of the market last day but I think sometime sacrifice ourselves and sacrifice our capital I also sacrifice my capital last day and I facing my all capital and my account will be wash but I think I am very happy and I stay with mt5 forum and I respected the administrator team very much. now let's talk about today news is now the today major news are USD crude oil and crude oil market very impact on this news and New Zealand dollar is also news will be release and I think crude oil USD news will be making a bearish moment because to now a days mostly countries so the coil market making a bearish moment and oil reduce the price.

Name: IMG_20210414_143258.jpg Views: 119 Size: 284.3 KB

Gold Analysis.

Now last day the gold market making a unbelievable moments the gold market making my trending line I'm breaking my expectation but I I am happy with my lost I am happy with everything and my dear friends confidence and be patience and be prepared ourselves in the next coming time and this is the the best way to will success and also be prepare myself and I facing a lost but I am happy with my lost.

Now I think the gold market is not volatile and market moment is very slow now and I think the gold market making a bearish moment in next coming time, now the current running position of the yellow market 1741 level and I think next coming days market must be taking 1690 level and I will be save profit on my real trading account and I will be utilise my capital on the gold rate and making a sell trade at gold when with taking a best entry of the gold I think the gold entry is go for sell and touching the 1690 level must be.

Name: Screenshot_2021-04-14-15-52-07-89.jpg Views: 127 Size: 486.9 KB

USDCAD Overveiw.

my technical and fundamental analysis about the USD CAD pair is that I think the USD CAD making a bearish movement in next coming time because the crude oil making go for selling side and USD dollar making a bullish movement so it is best opportunity for us and best weight will take in good profit on USD CAD on sell side now the current running position of the market is 1.25525 and my technical analysis and my indicator will be show that market making a very moment and touching the 1.24000 level next coming time and this is the best opportunity for sellers.

Name: Screenshot_2021-04-14-15-56-29-58.jpg Views: 122 Size: 405.6 KB

Rejected

18. 16 users say Thank You to Fighterss for this useful post.

Ashfaq22 (14-04-2021), Brayde (17-04-2021), fareedkhan (14-04-2021), Fxtechno (14-04-2021), global20 (14-04-2021), Helsinki (14-04-2021), Interlock (14-04-2021), keepcalm (14-04-2021), mrsohel (14-04-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (15-04-2021), PhilipOscar (14-04-2021), Prisha (14-04-2021), rescue1122 (14-04-2021), riaz musa khel (14-04-2021), SweetRose (14-04-2021), wise-man (14-04-2021)

19. #891 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    441 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings.

greeting and good morning everyone, respected administrator, moderator, readers and traders in all over the world. I hope everyone will be good and enjoying this platform I am also like and enjoy to work in this platform I love this platform mt5 forum is the best ever for the poor person needy person I suggest you if you have belonged to a poor family and if you have finding any online business I suggest you must joining mt5 for and this is the best ever. last night the gold making a bearish movement but now again the gold market making a bullish moment and USD dollar again go for selling side it is very this gradable for the USD dollars but I think in the next coming days next coming time the candlestick making up the various moment of gold and USD dollar making again go for stable position. The Pound currency pair nowadays is not a high volatile so I suggest you in this days a boy to put Pound currency pair you just practice on demo account more and more to increase your experience, because my dear friends experience is very very important in Forex trading.

USDX.

my expectation about the US dollar trade is that I think the USD dollar making a bearish movement in next coming time and taking the 91 level in last month I will be predict that the US dollar making a bear is movement, so my prediction will be true and I think the US dollar making again bull side but just wait for the best and best entry for the market of USD now the current running position of USDX is 91.64 and it is best chance for the sellers of USD$.

Gold behaviour.

Now the gold behaviour is bullish strongly and I think the gold touching a 1755 level of marketing because in 1755 level there is a Resistance 2 and when touching the R2 then market making a bearish moment strongly suggest you set the target at 1755 level it is best chance and best opportunity for the buyer of gold. Now the current position of the gold is 1744 level and this is the decent pets and I suggest you you also put a decent lot size on gold to taking a good profit and easily you are earning a valuable profit.

Rejected

20. 15 users say Thank You to Fighterss for this useful post.

alimat1 (15-04-2021), ayan555 (15-04-2021), Brayde (17-04-2021), Ch saab (15-04-2021), global20 (15-04-2021), grasper (15-04-2021), Honey Bee (15-04-2021), Interlock (15-04-2021), Killer089 (15-04-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (15-04-2021), PhilipOscar (15-04-2021), Prisha (15-04-2021), rescue1122 (15-04-2021), riaz musa khel (15-04-2021), ShantiMan (15-04-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 89 of 90 ... 84 87 88 89 90

Subscribed to this Thread : 6