• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 15 of 15 ... 10 13 14 15

Thread: Fighterss trading journal.

1. #141 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angry

Emma Stone is just really nice Emma Stone is just really nice Emma Stone is just really nice Emma Stone is just really nice Emma Stone is just really nice Emma Stone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      100 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Fighterss     
      Now there are few hours left to opening the market and all trades will be going shoot bullish shoot the trades and thanks for reply on my trading journal.

Gold analysis,
      my analysis about the gold trade is that gold will be go next week downward direction because in last few weeks gold will go upward direction and now the gold will going down word and I think if the market open then bullish the gold down and it is best time to take in good profit I am also waiting for opening the market to take profit.

If my prediction will be good and right then follow my trading general and I try and wait for a big trader in Forex trading platform.
      For Gold Nothing to change here still seeing same outcome only the timeframe changed so far.

I believe there is a possibility to see a big three waves impulse downtrend down to fib extension 2025 levels.

2. 2 users say Thank You to Emma Stone for this useful post.

Fighterss (Today), tahir ahmed (Today)

3. #142 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      978 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,847 Times in 3,605 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Now there are few hours left to opening the market and all trades will be going shoot bullish shoot the trades and thanks for reply on my trading journal.

Gold analysis,
      my analysis about the gold trade is that gold will be go next week downward direction because in last few weeks gold will go upward direction and now the gold will going down word and I think if the market open then bullish the gold down and it is best time to take in good profit I am also waiting for opening the market to take profit.

If my prediction will be good and right then follow my trading general and I try and wait for a big trader in Forex trading platform.
      Dear friend your name is fighter and you can't fight with gold market you think world will move down to the cell inside but you are wrong you need correction and you need good opinions from senior member everyone sharing prediction about bullish moment of gold and visit the chart and check the history of God gold is strong enough for the buying site you can't fight with the market when you face deal horse and fighting with cold is very dangerous for the traders so make strong prediction and read the opinion of senior members about gold then trade with it

4. 2 users say Thank You to tahir ahmed for this useful post.

bappy4x (Today), Fighterss (Today)

5. #143 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5500 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,249 Times in 5,214 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 2

Gold analysis,

Thanks for your gold analysis but I am not sure about a bullish move from gold metal because of USD index, I am expecting a huge swing to bearish trends from the gold metal which may reach below $2000 of its price, after testing some lower price the gold price may reach to bullish trends and for long term traders for next week, i am looking forward here a potential buying chances with Gold metal and for long plan, the price may reach above $2500 price or more higher price.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bappy4x For This Useful Post:

Fighterss (Today)

7. #144 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      307 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,214 Times in 2,239 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 1

Crude oil (CL) analysis,

Hello my dear forum mate, I think the crude oil will be going high price on next week my opinion can taking that the crude oil bullish up direction on next week and the going for 50.00 and now the position of CL is 41.74 level in forex market because in last few months crude oil is not stable and I think this is the time for stabling all the the trades.
      Attached Images  

8. 6 users say Thank You to Fighterss for this useful post.

Goldentrades (Today), Hassanmehmood (Today), Megan fex (Today), Unregistered (1), valour01 (Today), zahid4x (Today)

9. #145 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Megan fex has a spectacular aura about Megan fex has a spectacular aura about Megan fex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Crude oil (CL) analysis,

Hello my dear forum mate, I think the crude oil will be going high price on next week my opinion can taking that the crude oil bullish up direction on next week and the going for 50.00 and now the position of CL is 41.74 level in forex market because in last few months crude oil is not stable and I think this is the time for stabling all the the trades.
      Crude oil

My dear friend, you told about this oil exactly right. I think 41.74 is its market in your chat and its target can also be 42.90 because the market trend is you will face upwards and the will be profit and good in trade buy.
      So I think your chart is explaining that market train is bullish

10. 2 users say Thank You to Megan fex for this useful post.

Fighterss (Today), Goldentrades (Today)

11. #146 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      354 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,714 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Crude oil (CL) analysis,

Hi what's up, yes you are right my dear I am also expecting a bullish look in the crude oil in next week performance. Crude oil is Trading in a slow bit from last two months so with previous reference we can guess about crude oil will take a long move in the upward direction as well as soon. Crude oil will must touch the level 45$ in the next week. Good night.

12. 2 users say Thank You to Hassanmehmood for this useful post.

Fighterss (Today), Goldentrades (Today)

13. #147 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7398 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,202 Times in 7,966 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Crude oil (CL) analysis,

Hello mate,

You are correct about crude oil, i also think that next week crude oil will move to the upside and very soon this metal will be break 42 level and after that it will target to break 50 level, so that i think for next week this metal will be good option to make buy order but yes if you can take your position for longer time then you will get successful profit from this metal, because currently this metal not moving well like others metal or currency's pair, so take this metal for long term trade.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

Fighterss (Today)

15. #148 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      866 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,284 Times in 2,084 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Crude oil (CL) analysis,

Hello mate we can see a little bit bullish movement of crude oil trading now current price of crude oil is 41.74$ per barrel hopefully at opening time price will become bearish because a resistance level is near to the price.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldentrades For This Useful Post:

Fighterss (Today)

17. #149 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1111 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,570 Times in 4,439 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Crude oil (CL) analysis,

hello mate, how are you doing today? thank you for this useful analysis on crude oil, with the market at the value of 41.74 using the moving average indicator by 4 hours, this market is bullish and i think it will follow this bullish trend on monday to about 42.50 before the end of the day, i will advice we buy this market on monday and make some profits by the end of the day, thank you and remember to be safe out there.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to valour01 For This Useful Post:

Fighterss (Today)

19. #150 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      307 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,214 Times in 2,239 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 1

Hello my trading friends I hope you will be fine and enjoyed working first of all thanks to all today's hu reply on my trading general.

Silver trade analysis,
      silver is going for downward on next week next day because today is a Sunday and there is a few hours left to opening the market and silver is going downward direction and cheese best time to putting the silver trade and earning profit in this platform so just working as putting the efforts well just putting the ability is well than taking good earning on silver thread

Reply to thread
    Page 15 of 15 ... 10 13 14 15

Subscribed to this Thread : 3