No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 90 of 90 ... 85 88 89 90

Thread: Fighterss trading journal.

1. #891 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    441 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,700 Times in 2,719 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana Asad     
    Some people are greedy to post copied words but i write my own words.so give time forex and post a great replys to get amazing and great bonus.i swear i write post my own words.
    yes my dear friends you are right we will be post in Forex trading by own words if we will be copy trading pasting in Forex then we will not success award trading account will be dangerous for Ban and I will request you it is time to strong trading and own words trading is possible in marketing is it is very simple and very easy copy trading take you many disadvantages and you cannot success so I will request you be positive every time and you can success easily by wording yourself

2. 11 users say Thank You to Fighterss for this useful post.

Brayde (27-03-2021), Dua Fatima (21-03-2021), Forexion (21-03-2021), Hafsa786 (16-03-2021), Hamzaali44 (11-03-2021), King55 (11-03-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (29-03-2021), Unregistered (4)

3. #892 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    441 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings.

Greeting and good afternoon everyone, respective moderator, administrator, reader and traders in all over the world. I hope everyone will be good and enjoying too will working on mt5 forum, I am also good and very happy to will work on mt5 forum. Nowadays in mt5 forum some disturbance are hair but I think this problem will be solved very soon and I will be stay with mt5 forum because this is a trusted platform. last date gold market making movement and today is also making a bullish movement of GOLD. I think the gole market breaking the 1800 level and touching the 1850 level. In 1850 level my trendline show button and must be touching the Gold market in next coming days.

Gold Analysis.

My technical and fundamental analysis about the gold trade is. The gold market must be breaking the 1800 level and now the gold making a bullish movement very strongly and this is best opportunity and best time to entering the market of gold on by side. According to my special indicators of stochastic oscillator, RSI indicator and Parabolic SAR our will be show that market must be moving buy way. so it is best opportunity for us and I suggest you you will be utilise your bonus now and earning a decent profit. Now I suggest you put the by trade of Gold metal and set the target at 1800 level. When market breaking the 1800 level clearly so I suggest you the next target is 1850 level.

The Forecast of CL.

In last week my prediction of the crude oil is there the crude oil making a bearish trend and touching the 52 level. But I am very shocked and very embarrassed to see this the market making a bullish movement and go for 63 level. so my dear friends it is clearly visible that the market of crude oil trend will be change and market making a bullish trend so I suggest you market must be touching 65 level in the next coming time and next coming candles. If market of crude oil break the 65.50 level then the next target is touching the 68 level. According to the most probably use indicators of stochastic oscillator, RSI and parabolic SAR will also be sure that market making a bullish movement so this is best entry for us to taking a profit well. So I suggest you put the by trade and set the first Target at 65 and second target at 68 level.

USDX.

in my last 2 weeks I will be predicting that they USD index making a bearish movement. Now my prediction was true. In last week I will be predicted that the market of USD index touching the 91.50 level and this level touch the market now but according to the most important indicators using in the market like stochastic oscillator , RSI and parabolic SAR will showing that the USD index making the bearish movement. so now my next target is the USD index touching the 91.00 level. So I suggest you put the cell trade of USD and set the target 91.00 level.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Greeting.
    hello my dear for front of everyone will be good and enjoying this flat home this is the best platform I am also working very happy in this program if you will be work hard then you're taking successful person then taking good profit in the fox marketing and I hope you will be earning a good profit on this forum and I will suggest you be carefully and best wishes for you. I love this platform and stay witg all rules of forum and stay with mt5 administrators.

A short analysis on Gold= the gold market will be moving upward direction in next coming days I will request you according to Fibonacci ratio according to my analyses and indicated the marketing of gold will be moved upward direction and we taking a good profit on the market of gold gold market is very very strong marketing in the forex platform with taking a success person in this platform easily. Gold market touch the 1800 level.

Forecast of crude oil= crude oil slowly slowly and steadily moving upward direction and go for 65 level of marketing when the crude oil hit or breaking 65 level then the crude oil target will be complete and I will suggest you wait for the next moment of crude oil then try to taking trade on crude oil and we prepare yourself on next coming work and next coming time on crude oil.

A short analysis of GBPUSD= I think the pound will be moving upward direction and British currency will be move upward and go for strong way because you know that the gold market will be week now and the British market will be come strong in next coming weeks next coming time. Now the position of Pound trade 1.38265 and this trade will be easily hit or touch 1.39200 in the future.

4. 14 users say Thank You to Fighterss for this useful post.

apna_papa (16-04-2021), Brayde (17-04-2021), chirfanfaiz (16-04-2021), fareedkhan (16-04-2021), Farnadus007 (17-04-2021), Fxtechno (16-04-2021), Interlock (16-04-2021), PhilipOscar (16-04-2021), Romanrein (16-04-2021), ShantiMan (16-04-2021), SweetRose (17-04-2021), Unregistered (2), Xx Foreyy (17-04-2021)

5. #893 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    441 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings.

Greeting and good morning everyone I hope everyone will be good and enjoying this platform and I am also like and enjoy to working on Forex forum this is the best ever learning and earning platform. and today is a Saturday and the trading are over now and the boring time again start and in the last week the USD dollar making not a bullish movement and again making embarrassment moved and touching the 91.50 level. now in the next week the USD dollar making a bullish movement and the gold making a bearish movement. In the last week I am lost my capital of Bonus account on gold trade but I hope on next coming week we can get in a good bonus from phone I'm and I try my best and earning a good profit.

Bitcoin.

Now the Bitcoin market again making a bearish movement according to Fibonacci retracement tool, the bitcoin touching the 23.6% level and which is that touch the 60192.85 level. Now the current position of the market is 61830.00 level. according to the most using indicators of stochastic oscillator and RSI indicator probably show dad market making a bearish moment and market touching the 60 192.85 level. So I suggest you put a sell trade on crude oil and taking a good profit.

Name: Screenshot_2021-04-17-11-11-02-58.jpg Views: 1306 Size: 409.3 KB

Gold Analysis.

My technical and fundamental analysis on week of gold is that. The gold market in the next week making a bullish moment and touching v 1850 level and the USD index making more strongly moving selling and hit the 91.00 level very easily. my first target on gold is that if the gold break the 1800 level the next target is touching the 1850 level so it is best opportunity for us to taking a good profit on the next week on gold. According to most important indicators and most probably use indicators of stochastic oscillator and RSI indicator he'll also be show that market of gold making a bullish movement on weekly time frame chart.

Name: Screenshot_2021-04-17-11-21-27-36.jpg Views: 54 Size: 334.5 KB

6. #894 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    441 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings.

Greeting and good afternoon everyone I hope everyone will be good and enjoying this platform I am also like and enjoyed working and very happy to will work in this platform. because my dear Forex trading friend this is the best ever online platform and providing the free bonus trading it is very best opportunity for us this is the main reason I am very happy to their work in this platform. Nowadays forum are facing some problems but I am stay with forum team and forum administrator and I hope this problem will be solved very soon. in the last week the USD making a bearish moment strongly but the news of USD was up but USD making moves sell side. And in the next week my expectation about dollar is, the dollar making a bearish moment in also the next week and touching the 91 level.

CL Forecast.

my prediction my technical analysis of crude oil is that I think the crude oil in the next week making a bullish moment and touching the 65 level. Now the current position of the crude oil is 63.07 level and in last few hours of last week market of crude oil will be flat and when the market open of crude oil, the market is high volatile. so this is best time to earning a good profit on the next week of crude oil and market of crude oil in the next week making strong movement and fast movement. According to the most probably used indicators of stochastic oscillator and RSI indicator will also be shown at market making UP direction movement. So I suggest you put the buy trade and set the target 65 level.

Name: Screenshot_2021-04-18-15-05-08-44.jpg Views: 22 Size: 347.1 KB

Gold Analysis.

The prediction of the gold on the next week of week 16 on 2021. The yellow metal making bullish movement in next week and my first Target is touching the 1800 level of the yellow metal market. and yellow metal market break the 1800 level the next target is touching the 1850 level and if market break clearly and strongly 1860 level and the yellow metal hitting the 1870 level, so this is best opportunity and I also suggest you put up by trade and set the first Target 1800 level and the next target 1850 level and the third target age 1870 level.

Name: Screenshot_2021-04-18-15-12-12-30.jpg Views: 22 Size: 554.2 KB

7. 13 users say Thank You to Fighterss for this useful post.

alimat1 (Yesterday), amiron56 (Yesterday), apna_papa (Yesterday), evanshad (Yesterday), Farnadus007 (Yesterday), Fx Venom 87 X4 (Yesterday), grasper (Yesterday), Interlock (Yesterday), loaded-prof (Yesterday), PhilipOscar (Yesterday), Prisha (Yesterday), rescue1122 (Yesterday), Xx Foreyy (Yesterday)

8. #895 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    441 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings.

Hello everyone I hope everyone will be enjoying this business and enjoying their profits and I hope you will be safe and secure and healthy life enjoying. I suggest you to be careful for covid-19 and stay home stay safe is very important for us. today is the Monday and the first day of trading and I will suggest you today market movement is very strong very fastly and today market volatile is very high. now the gold market making a bullish moment and touching the 1790 level and now gain pull back and again market making a reverse movement and now the current position of the gold is 1770 level. I think it is best opportunity for the sell of gold and gold market now touching the downtrend line and touching the 1550 level in next coming weeks.

CL.

My technical and fundamental analysis about the crude oil is, the crude oil making a bullish movement in last few hours ago and touching the 63 level comfortably now when the market break 63.30 level strongly than the market is strongly bullish because in this level market have strong resistance when this resistance will be break then market is most people otherwise the market again full back and go for sell side strongly. According to the most probably using indicators of stochastic oscillator and RSI indicator will show that the market will be bullish but sometimes this indicators is not good for us, so I suggest you wait for the best time of crude oil when the crude oil break 63.30 level bullish movement of crude oil otherwise on the other hand market cannot break this level and break the 62.70 level then marketer and is go for sell side strongly.

Name: Screenshot_2021-04-19-20-12-51-87.jpg Views: 9 Size: 589.7 KB

Gold Analysis.

Now the current position of the gold metal is 1774 level. When the gold metal will breaking the 23.6% ratio level of Fibonacci then the yellow metal touching this 1750 level and otherwise if this level cannot be break then the market moment is again bullish and go for touching the 1800 level. and market is very volatile now if you have interest to putting a gold trade then I suggest you you can earn profit on Pivot, Support and RESISTANCE levels it is best opportunity to take good profit.

Name: Screenshot_2021-04-19-20-17-23-73.jpg Views: 9 Size: 407.4 KB

Rejected

9. 5 users say Thank You to Fighterss for this useful post.

bappy4x (Today), Fxtechno (Today), GENERAL (Today), Interlock (Today), riaz musa khel (Today)

Reply to thread
Page 90 of 90 ... 85 88 89 90

Subscribed to this Thread : 6