No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 25 of 25 ... 20 23 24 25

Thread: Forex student trading journal.

1. #241 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    200 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,499 Times in 1,971 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Greeting

Hello everyone hope you are fine and enjoying the Forex trading market very easily the previous two days I am very busy in my daily routine work so I don't have put the analysis on the market but according to another is amplifier at home is one of the great bear at home and instaforex companies are great for learning cable and confidence in the forex trading you getting the success very much easily on giving that I am with mt5 platform and the senior members can lenses are important think

Forecast about trading on Eurusd

Yes I am sharing about the analysis on the euro USD market according to the situation and one day candlestick chart and the four hours candlestick chart market of the euro USD is moving the downtrend very clearly supporting the best efforts over here and you can getting the success only using the stop was using the track profit is a very important on your USD which is very important and then enable call it is due to the success easily and soon as possibleName: Screenshot_20210304-072531_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 158 Size: 520.5 KB

Market trends about GBPUSD

Yes the market and of the gbpusd is a shell trend and very positively and clearly in the forex market soon as possible you lead to the success with the stop plastic indicator Rs indicators on the daily candlestick chart and the weekly candlestick chart of the behaviour of the market is moving average hundred and moving average of 50 is crossing over very clearly show the gbpusd move The downtrend with the positive actions and with the motivation and using the stop loss and take profit at initial conditions

Name: Screenshot_20210304-072603_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 153 Size: 514.6 KB

Short analysis and market trends on the AUD USD

According to the situation and minus is on the AUD USD of the short and analysis is very opportunity and when he conditioner level in the forex market so always but with the smaller size on this currency because this recipe is moving very fast sometimes upward and sometimes downwards so opportunity and condition in the favour of use stop loss and profit juice and giving the best opportunity is lead to the success and you can getting the Rs indicators and the market and and behaviour and parabolic indicators also added

Name: Screenshot_20210304-073017_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 153 Size: 520.8 KB

Gold behaviour today

Here I am sharing analysis the about the gold behaviour because gold is a moving the up and down condition very clearly on the next working days because the news is clear that the market of a gold is bullish moments according to the situation and my analyses shares in the forex market gold is moving the cross 1760 easily in the whole week so putting the boyfriend and using the stop loss and take care of it is lead to the success

Name: Screenshot_20210304-073242_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 154 Size: 510.5 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #242 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    200 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Greeting

Hello everyone I hope all your fine and enjoying the forex market day by day so according to the situation and my previous two days working is not operate in the forex market so don't worry about it I am following the senior campus guidelines and that one is a very important for learning cable qualities in the forex so important thing is that practicing and getting your knowledge is most important thing mt5 platform is one of the best for learning and getting the experience for motivational conditions you can get the success day by day when you have a fully grip on market trading skills Knowledge Corporation informative things and practicing more and more on the skillful trade

Today is the last trading day

Yes everyone now dad today is the last working day in the forex trading market so grip on the market reading skills and when you use these conditions on the trade of the market and the currency pairs and metal always use the take profit and stop loss is a very important because as this day market is very volatile position sometimes very bullish moments and something very embarrassing moments changing trends in two days and because the news is very important at this day and you lead to the success which represent a profit on the last working day

Trend is friend on All trades

Yes definitely everyone knows about the market trend because when you work with the trend area and knowledge about the market and you can get in the success phone is possible in the forex market elecmetal quality is and getting the successfully because it sometimes the market is downward direction and you enter the sell trade and sometimes the market in British and trend changing I use a small outside by trend Dhanteras very clearly

Analysis on GBPUSD

Just analyses on the gbpusd is open the doubt and very clearly because I am the please never shows that is a friend of everyone trade forex market yes the market of GBP USD is clear that the moving the heating the upward direction very clearly shown by trend is very important day in this condition and you can get in the successor with a huge amount on by trade on the GBPUSD

Name: Screenshot_20210305-072817_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 142 Size: 495.5 KB

Forecast about EURUSD

Yes the euro USD is important currency pair according to my analysis market of eurUSD is bullish Trends very strongly on the one we candlestick chat and the one day candlestick chart also and the four hours candlestick chart so putting the best efforts and you can getting the success with small lot size in the forex market and the running plays a very important on eurusd on by trade

Name: Screenshot_20210305-073449_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 142 Size: 495.0 KB

Market about AUDCHF

Yes the market offer AUD CHF is important currency pair at this condition and you can getting the successful market of bullish and bearish rents so using the stop loss and parabolic indicators and the stalker stick indicator clear that the market is bullish moments very clearly so positive conditions is very important on this platform

Name: Screenshot_20210305-073659_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 143 Size: 585.7 KB

Gold behaviour

The good behaviour is very soon as polyps civil conditioner in the forex market because the market of a gold is very clearly and down on down according to my analysis market of gold trade is 1680 to 1650 very clearly in the next previous weeks so have a better learning and cell trait is beneficial on this condition and market behaviour

Name: Screenshot_20210305-073732_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 136 Size: 400.3 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Rejected

3. #243 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    200 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Greeting

Hello everyone friends hope you all fine in the forex market trading skills and enjoying the busy life in the forex market with the happy news so according to the situation I am little bit busy on two to three days so not reply on the master reading skills in the forex market and my trading journal so I am free now and share my analysis on the forex market trading skills and first of all I will tell you about the market on mt5 platform is one of the best for learning experience any purpose or spending more and more time and toward the success with the help of motivation and confidence

Getting prices

On the last week round I am winner of the round last week and getting the price in the forex market because md5 platform is one of the best and great opportunity all conditions in the forex market and everyone participate in the price analysis on the market trend in behaviour and you can getting the success sometimes not accepted getting so improve your polities improve your learning cable marketing skills and have a better knowledge in getting the success with the help of planning and analysis on the Marketplace
    Name: Screenshot_20210312-072140_Chrome.jpg Views: 127 Size: 314.5 KB

Analysis and forecast about the gold trade

Yes according to the situation and market analysis market is moving does upper direction slowly slowly and according to the analysis and the senior members guidelines market is bullish conditions in the forex market show up and up conditions is very important and you can getting the success on by trade with stop loss and take profit is a very important and always use a small office because gold is very in volatile behaviour on the previous week

Name: Screenshot_20210312-074418_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 129 Size: 505.4 KB

Last day of trading then start weekend

Yes everyone's now diet the last trading day in the forex market today is the very volatile market of the trend and behaviour so I always worked with the planning and always work with the motivation and confidence in the forex trading because sometimes market is very a pardon sometime is very downward so the your stop loss and profit is a very important because Market Behaviour on the Friday is very important on the whole week

Today's news impact on the market behaviour Forex factory

Yes now I am sharing the news impacts on the market and I will tell you about the news time in the forex market because when the news releasing and man the news release after 22 15 minutes no putting the trade in the forex market because market is very volatile conditions and sometimes getting a huge profit and sometimes you getting a huge loss in the forex market

Name: Screenshot_20210312-074608_Chrome.jpg Views: 120 Size: 342.3 KB

Analysis about the EURUSD

Yes I am sharing about the analysis on the euro USD because the market last weeks is very bullish moments in the last 10 overs and in the days is moving the downward direction so important thing is diet stochastic indicator and the market behaviour shows that the market is downward direction very clearly and my analysis is very opportunity to getting the success on sell trend
    Name: Screenshot_20210312-074440_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 118 Size: 591.2 KB

Rejected

4. 14 users say Thank You to Forex student for this useful post.

Ambar Hassan (12-03-2021), amiron56 (12-03-2021), ARD (12-03-2021), Aromakhan (12-03-2021), Black Hawk Down (12-03-2021), ForexRider (12-03-2021), grasper (12-03-2021), Guestteam (12-03-2021), Honey Bee (12-03-2021), Interlock (12-03-2021), ola4real (12-03-2021), ringgit_maker (12-03-2021), safaddi53 (12-03-2021), Scared329 (12-03-2021)

5. #244 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    200 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Journal updates and Greeting

Hello friends I hope all you are fine and enjoy your weekend with your family members and with your friends in the whole life of the market and I think the weekend days is very important for learning and enjoying in knowledge gain in the forex market with the mt5 platform

So according to the creating point in the forex market is very important because when you're giving the time with forex market and little bit busy in your home works and why you are a student is PC in your study life so don't worry about it always but with the motivation and competence on the market of mt5 because when you're spending more time and giving the time with mt5 perform then you automatically getting the good bonus automatically to what the success because you have a mature trader and you become the senior grip on the market behaviour

Participate in the weekly contest

Yes everyone made you now and those members who don't remember of the weekly contest of the market behaviour because sometimes the market is touching your level when you touch and sometimes not so always participate on the contents of a weekly because your luck sometimes getting the prize money and sometimes not so don't worry about it your participate is very important and you can getting the more and more knowledge through these things

Market forecast about GOLD next week

Yes sem-eds I am sharing analysis about the gold behaviour in the next whole week so according to the situation and the market behaviour year is shows that the market is bullish movement start and the trend is clearly changing so always have a managing lot size and account management skills is very important because when the market is moving upward direction always save your account with the by trend in always use on the gold rate indicators moving average Rsi stockist is a very important on his behaviours

Name: Screenshot_20210314-113407_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 116 Size: 645.5 KB

Pivot point indicator on gold

Resistance 3 《 1737 to 1740 》
    ● Resistance 2 《 1732 to 1733 》
    ● Resistance 1 《 1730 to 1732 》

■ Pivots point ☆ 1721

▪︎ Support 1 # 1719 to 1717
    ▪︎ Support 2 # 1716 to 1713
    ▪︎ Support 3 # 1712 to 1706

Important on Gold trade

Use small lots and stop loss and take profit must.

Silver analysis on Monday onwards

Where's here I will tell you about the white metal a previous my analysis and the previous attachments shows that the market of a yellow metal so according to the my point of view and the whole market and whole words now that the market of yellow metal and the market of white metal is the same when the market is gold rate is moving upward bullish candles then automatically silver is moving upward direction and the proportional is that when the market of the Yellow metal is downtime the white metal is clearly downtrend

Name: Screenshot_20210314-113425_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 114 Size: 642.5 KB

At this time moving white Mattel position

Close market at 25.863

Stochastic and RSI show that market trends

On the other side the indicators on the yellow metal behaviour stochastic and Rsi shows that the market of the bullish movements

Analysis on the GBPUSD

The market on GBPUSD is very important on current currency pairs so be honest and bravery on puting the trades then you can getting eaisly successful on this platform

So always now about the behaviour on the gbpusd is very different on the metal behaviour because then use very impact on the GBPUSD behaviours so always have a better learning and you can lead to work the planning able confidence on the GBP USD currency pair and you can putting the big lot size when you Trends now about the market so first of all trending is very important on the gbpusd markets

Name: Screenshot_20210314-113458_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 113 Size: 570.0 KB

Strategies successful on GBPUSD

Know about trends
    ● lot size is important
    ● Indicator

☆Time frame you have to put trades on batter results

Use the 1D or H4 time frames

Best wishes

So members at the last best wishes on the next whole week I hope everyone getting my analysis and everyone getting the big profit with the motivation and spending more time first of all know about your learning and putting the best efforts on Monday the Monday morning is a very important because the news impacts on the market lead to the success and work with the helpful and the market behaviour and have that Union members and best of luck for the future trades take Care every one

Will meet next journal updates

[
    B]Kindly[/B
    ]

Appreciate me if you like my efforts for my mt5 forum mates
    Your likes and comments will more respectable for me

[
    B]See we soon mates Good Bye

[/B]

[
    B]Mt5 forum great
    [/B]

Rejected

6. 10 users say Thank You to Forex student for this useful post.

Farnadus007 (14-03-2021), Fighterss (14-03-2021), grasper (14-03-2021), Interlock (14-03-2021), ola4real (14-03-2021), riaz musa khel (14-03-2021), RightMan1 (14-03-2021), ringgit_maker (14-03-2021), Scared329 (14-03-2021), Youcefstyles (14-03-2021)

7. #245 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    200 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Gold analysis

Three Reasons to Invest in Gold
    When the price of gold shoots up, everyone wonders if they should buy it. Are you a good candidate for buying gold? Only if you have enough money to ride out any ups or downs that could last years. In fact, the higher the price, the riskier this commodity is. You never know when a gold boom will turn into a bust.

People invest in gold for one of three reasons.

Offset stock market declines
    Hedge against inflation
    Counteract a declining dollar
    For these reasons, gold is often considered a safe-haven investment. But is it really? Gold is the best hedge against a potential stock market crash, according to research done by Trinity College.2 It found that gold prices increased dramatically for 15 days after a crash. Frightened investors panicked, sold their stocks, and bought gold. After the 15 days, gold prices lost value against rebounding stock prices.

For that reason, gold should be included in a well-diversified portfolio. It does protect your investments as a hedge after a stock market crash. But this protection is short-lived
    Name: Image-for-How-Do-Gold-Prices-Affect-the-Economy_480x.progressive.jpg Views: 87 Size: 17.6 KB

Gold vs USD

Gold prices are historically the most directly inverse to the value of the US dollar, as compared to other currencies or assets. This could be due to the United States' greater impact on global markets compared to other countries. Moreover, do Americans prefer more cash than other assets, and how are trends changing? Whatever the reason, the value of the US dollar versus other countries is a good indicator of the direction that gold is likely to go. There is also a relationship between bitcoin and gold, which is another interesting subject.

About AUDUSD

AUD USD (Australian Dollar / US Dollar)

The Australian Dollar and the US Dollar pair belong the Majors, a group of the most popular traded pairs in the world. This pair's popularity soared because traders were attracted to the interest rate differential of the pair. This has waned in recent years due to economic volatility worldwide

Crude oil

Colgate-Palmolive Co. is engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of consumer products. It operates through Oral, Personal and Home Care and Pet Nutrition segments. The Oral, Personal and Home Care segment represents North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Africa or Eurasia, all of which sell to a variety of retail and wholesale customers and distributors. The Pet Nutrition segment offers pet nutrition products for dogs and cats. The company was founded by William Colgate in 1806 and is headquartered in New York, NY.

Big Picture
    OIL BULLISH THEMES

OIL BULLISH
    Biden administration to impose restrictions on US oil companies
    OPEC+ group of producers' reaches an agreement to cut production
    Oil to get past demand concerns amid OPEC+ production cuts
    A Joe Biden victory the US lifting sanctions
    Hurricane in the Gulf of Mexico forces the closure of refineries and production facilities
    Periods of higher inflation accompany increases in oil prices
    Trump re-election to be positive for energy sector
    US oil and gas production to tumble under Biden presidency
    Oil prices rebalancing at a much faster pace than expected
    Longs once production cut chatter changing into a reality
    Production is likely to fall rapidly
    Voluntary production cuts from larger oil companies
    Oil price to improve when the global lockdown starts to ease off
    OIL BEARISH THEMES

OIL BEARISH
    Travel restrictions to cripple OPEC's plans to raise output
    OPEC+ may struggle to balance the market even with cuts
    The IEA says that a vaccine is not likely to rescue oil until after the first half of 2021
    Libya ramps up production while Covid dampens demand
    The rise of home working
    Poor products demand, large product inventories and weak product cracks
    Oversupply fears to drag down prices
    Continued lacklustre demand to remain for some time to come
    Oil pricing permeates every blessed thing in every advanced economy
    USD reversal to entail an oil sell-off
    Covid-19 cases in the US increases rapidly
    Production looks set to resume
    Coronavirus outbreak in Beijing to hurt demand
    LATEST OIL ANALYSIS
    Ed Moya
    Yields rise as Americans eye a normal July 4th
    By Ed Moya | Mar 12, 15:16 GMT
    FBS Team
    When should you sell oil?
    By FBS Team | Mar 12, 14:05 GMT
    Jason Sen
    WTI: A break above 6625 targets 6660/80
    By Jason Sen | Mar 12, 12:01 GMT
    Eddie Tofpik
    Daily technical analysis: Brent Crude Oil Futures and Gasoil Futures
    By Eddie Tofpik | Mar 12, 11:58 GMT
    RoboForex Team
    Murrey math lines: Brent, S&P 500
    By RoboForex Team | Mar 12, 07:51 GMT
    Stephen Innes
    Asia Market: Biden secures $1.9trn spending bill
    By Stephen Innes | Mar 12, 03:33 GMT
    Anthony Charalambous, CFTe
    WTI technical analysis Futures' steady uptrend aided by Tenkan-sen line
    By Anthony Charalambous, CFTe | Mar 11, 09:49 GMT
    Jason Sen
    WTI crude holding resistance at 6520/40 targets first support at 6450/20
    By Jason Sen | Mar 11, 09:11 GMT
    LMAX Group Research Desk
    US inflation reads fuel market momentum [Video]
    By LMAX Group Research Desk | Mar 11, 04:37 GMT
    EDITORS' PICKS
    EUR/USD: Yields likely to keep rising and backing the dollar
    EUR/USD: Yields likely to keep rising and backing the dollar
    The EUR/USD pair finished the week with modest gains in the 1.1950 price zone, as demand for the greenback eased heading into the weekend, despite US Treasury yields reached fresh one-year highs. EUR/USD is technically neutral in the near-term, has a limited bullish scope.

EUR/USD News
    GBP/USD: UK data hints trouble for pound
    GBP/USD: UK data hints trouble for pound
    The GBP/USD pair settled around 1.3920 on Friday, down for the day but up for the week. GBP/USD bearish potential increased after a series of dismal macroeconomic readings. GBP/USD is neutral in the near-term, could accelerate south once below 1.3865.

GBP/USD News
    USD/JPY: Bulls retain control and aim to 110.00
    USD/JPY: Bulls retain control and aim to 110.00
    The USD/JPY pair posted substantial gains for a fourth consecutive week, settling a few pips above the 109.00 figure. Fresh one-year highs in US government bond yields underpinned the pair. USD/JPY is bullish despite its extreme overbought conditions.

USD/JPY News
    Gold bulls defend $1,700 ahead of FOMC meeting
    Gold bulls defend $1,700 ahead of FOMC meeting
    The XAU/USD pair edged lower on Monday and touched its lowest level since early June at $1,676. USD's market valuation remains the primary driver of XAU/USD movements. Key resistance aligns at $1,745 as experts remain bearish in the near-term.

Gold News

WTI stuck in $65.60-66.20 range as strong dollar, higher yields weigh on risk assets
    WTI stuck in $65.60-66.20 range as strong dollar, higher yields weigh on risk assets
    Crude oil markets trade a little softer on the final trading day of the week, weighed by the stronger US dollar and in tandem with weakness being seen across global equity markets as investors fret about a recent and seemingly accelerating rally in US government bond yields (10-year yields have surged nearly 10bps on the day to above 1.62%).

Oil News
    MAJORS

EUR/USD consolidates around 1.1950 mark as key risk events approach next week
    By Joel Frank | Mar 12, 20:51 GMT

GBP/USD nurses losses, recovers back above 1.3900 level as volumes drop pre-weekend
    By Joel Frank | Mar 12, 20:26 GMT

We continue to see risk that EUR/USD will push back above 1.20 in Q2 Rabobank
    By Eren Sengezer | Mar 12, 17:30 GMT
    CRYPTOCURRENCIES

Chainlink Price Prediction: LINK could lift off to a new all-time high
    By John Isige | 09:59 GMT

Bitcoin Price Forecast: BTC hunts for support above $60,000 while declines teas
    By John Isige | 08:50 GMT

THETA Price Analysis: THETA gears up for another rally as $10 beckons
    By John Isige | 07:44 GMT
    EUR/NOK & USD/NOK

Positive sentiment in bond and equity markets
    By Jens Peter Sørensen | Mar 10, 06:45 GMT

EUR/NOK: Higher oil prices provide scope for more downside Nordea
    By FXStreet Team | Mar 09, 12:00 GMT

Reflation rebound
    By Jens Nærvig Pedersen | Mar 03, 06:27 GMT
    ABOUT OIL
    OIL HIGHLIGHTS
    Crude Oil, commonly known as petroleum, is a naturally occurring fossil fuel liquid composed of hydrocarbon underground deposits and organic materials. The prices of this popular commodity are measured in USD. Saudi Arabia, Russia, United States, Iran and China are the countries producing more oil. On the other hand, United States, China, Japan, Russia, and Germany are the countries consuming more oil.

Crude oil is classified into various grades according to density (heavy vs light) and sulphur content (sour vs sweet). The lighter and sweeter the crude, the higher the price it can be sold, because refiners can produce higher yield of high quality refined products from it.
    Density is measured by API gravity, a measure developed to compare the density of petroleum with water (API > 10 means the liquid floats on water) but is now widely used to compare among crude oils. API degree is inversely related to the density of crude oil. In general, crudes of API between 40-45 degrees can be sold at greatest commercial values.

Sulphur content determines the quality of a crude oil. This corrosive material decreases the purity of a crude oil. Therefore, a crude oil with high sulphur content (sour crude) should sell cheaper than one with low sulphur content (sweet crude). There are two main benchmarks for pricing Crude Oil: WTI (West Texas Intermediate) from USA and Brent from UK.

MAJOR BENCHMARKS
    WTI Crude

West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude oil is of very high quality. It has API gravity of 39.6 and sulphur content of 0.24% only. Its low density and low sulphur content gave it the name 'light, sweet crude' and enabled refiners to produce high yield of gasoline. Most WTI crude oil gets refined in the Midwest region of the country, with some more refined within the Gulf Coast region.

This type of crude oil is used as a benchmark in oil pricing and the underlying commodity of NYMEX's oil futures contracts. Due to its 'lightness' and 'sweetness', WTI crude is normally selling at about $1-$2/ barrel premium to Brent.
    Brent

Brent is actually a blend of crude oil from 15 different oil fields the North Sea. It has API gravity of 38.3 degrees and sulphur content of around 0.37%. From these 2 parameters, we can see that Brent crude oil is heavier and less sweet than WTI crude. Brent is suitable for refinery of gasoline and middle distillates.

Brent was first traded on International Petroleum Exchange in London and then on Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) since 2005. Typically, price of Brent crude oil is around $1 lower than WTI. However, in 2007, due to the depletion of the North Sea Oil field, Brent Crude futures had traded at a premium to WTI of approximately $1 to $3 per barrel.
    OIL AND USD/CAD CORRELATION
    The Special Relationship Between Oil and the Loonie

Some of you may already be familiar with the special relationship between oil prices and the Canadian dollar. For those of you who aren't, let me fill you in on what you're missing!

There's a reason why Canadian dollar traders keep track of oil prices-- the two often move hand in hand. When oil prices move down, it's not uncommon to see the Loonie follow suit. Conversely, rising oil prices are usually accompanied by Loonie rallies. Why do these two share such a strong bond? It has a lot to do with Canada's economy.
    Canada happens to be the world's seventh largest oil producer. In fact, it's the U.S.'s main supplier, as it sends about 2 million barrels of oil a day to its southern neighbor. Since Canadian dollars are needed to purchase and move oil across the border, the demand for oil tends to have a direct impact on USD/CAD price action.

It's interesting to see that aside from risk sentiment and fundamentals, oil also plays a big factor in Loonie price action. So the next time you think of trading USD/CAD, do yourself a big favor and take a peek at your oil charts. It could just give you critical insight to help you bag some Loonie pips!

Other important group of influent pairs includes: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, USD/CHF and NZD/USD.

FP Markets
    Open Live Account

Rejected

8. 4 users say Thank You to Forex student for this useful post.

bappy4x (14-03-2021), Fighterss (14-03-2021), Husnain41ff (15-03-2021), Salman120 (14-03-2021)

9. #246 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    200 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Good morning and Greeting mates

Hello everyone enjoy the weekend previous on the forex market and spending the time is very important because when you have a getting knowledge and planning able facilities in the forex trading market you achieve the big target soon as possible and the yesterday I am little bit busy in my daily routine works but I activate my trading platform because a previous years back when you getting the success giving the time with forex market very important and you can get in the success with planning motivation and confidence depending on the trading channel and visit my trading journal and follow my trading channels with their lives and promote my trading than other then soon as possible I also work more and more on platform then we achieve the target

UKs Sunak: GDP data underline COVID hit to economy
    Todays GDP figures highlight the impact the pandemic continued to have on our economy at the start of the year as we tackled the new variant of the virus, the UK Finance Minister Rishi Sunak said after the economy shrank 2.9% in January.

Additional quotes
    We will continue to protect jobs and businesses as long as this crisis lasts, we will be honest with people and put the public finances on a more sustainable path.

The vaccine rollout and his budget announced last week were reasons to be hopeful.

Market reaction
    Sunaks comments fail to pacify the GBP bulls, as GBP/USD extends the drop towards 1.3900.

WTI Price Analysis: Battles immediate hurdle above $66 on upbeat China data

MENU
    Show navigationFXStreet

WTI Price Analysis: Battles immediate hurdle above $66 on upbeat China data
    NEWS | 3/15/2021 2:24:56 AM GMT | By Anil Panchal
    WTI pierces one-week-old resistance line as China prints strong Retail Sales, Industrial Production for January.
    Strong RSI favors run-up to multi-month top marked last week, 100-HMA, fortnight-long support line test short-term sellers.
    Following the recent uptick to poke immediate key resistance line on Chinas upbeat data, WTI wavers around $66.30, up 1.0% intraday, during early Monday. In doing so, the energy benchmark justifies upbeat RSI conditions as well as the quotes sustained trading above 100-HMA and an ascending support line from March 02.

Read: Chinas Jan data dump: Retail Sales and Industrial Output beat estimates

However, a clear break above $66.35 will be necessary for oil bulls before eyeing the highest levels since late 2018 marked during the last week, around $67.85-90.

Also acting as an upside barrier is the October 29, 2018 peak surrounding $68.00.

Meanwhile, pullback moves may eye $65.50 but a confluence of 100-HMA and an ascending support line near $65.00 will be a tough nut to crack for the WTI sellers.

Should there be a clear downside below $65.00, $63.15 and the monthly low around $59.20-15 will gain the markets attention.

Today last price 66.33
    Today Daily Change 0.67
    Today Daily Change % 1.02%
    Today daily open 65.66

Daily SMA20 62.41
    Daily SMA50 57.17
    Daily SMA100 50.55
    Daily SMA200 45.51

Previous Daily High 66.21
    Previous Daily Low 65.4
    Previous Weekly High 67.87
    Previous Weekly Low 63.11
    Previous Monthly High 63.72
    Previous Monthly Low 51.6
    Daily Fibonacci 38.2% 65.71
    Daily Fibonacci 61.8% 65.9
    Daily Pivot Point S1 65.3
    Daily Pivot Point S2 64.95
    Daily Pivot Point S3 64.49
    Daily Pivot Point R1 66.11
    Daily Pivot Point R2 66.57
    Daily Pivot Point R3 66.92

Bitcoin forecast

Bitcoin spiked to new all-time highs above $60,000, suggesting a potential move to $70,000.
    A correction is putting pressure on the tentative support at $60,000.
    The SuperTrend indicator reveals that the uptrend is still intact, and traders can keep long positions.
    Bitcoin sprung above the previous all-time high on Saturday, opening the door to new record highs. The bellwether cryptocurrency hit highs above $60,000 for the first time in history. Bitcoin achieved a new record high at $61,745 before the ongoing correction came into the picture. If BTC does not hold the ground above $60,000, massive selling orders may come into the picture.

The battle for higher support begins
    At the time of writing, Bitcoin is trading marginally below $60,500, following a correction from the new all-time highs. Holding above $60,000 remains key to the uptrend. However, massive selling orders are likely to come into the picture, culminating in losses as investors cash out for profit.

The 4-hour chart brings to light the formation of an ascending triangle channel. Resistance at the upper boundary of the channel is contributing to the overhead pressure. If the middle boundary doesnt hold, Bitcoin may begin to explore losses toward other lower support levels at $56,000 and $54,000.

The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) is moving close to flipping bearish. A bearish impulse will come into the picture if the MACD line (blue) crosses under the signal line and the indicator generally drops toward the midline
    Name: MAR14-BTC 2-637513081658354315.png Views: 85 Size: 17.4 KB

BTC/USD 4-hour chart

The TD Sequential indicator has flashed a sell signal on the 4-hour chart. The call to sell manifested in green a green nine candlestick. If validated, Bitcoin will commence the correction under $60,000.
    Name: MAR14-BTC-637513081396502971.png Views: 82 Size: 22.2 KB

Looking at the other side of the fence
    Support above $60,000 and preferably $60,500 would be a bullish move. More investors will be attracted to buy in if Bitcoin pushes above $62,000. The fear of missing out (FOMO) might also contribute immensely to the tailwind, pushing Bitcoin to $70,000.

Eurusd weekly forecast

Government bond yields keep ramping up despite centra banks measures.
    Growth imbalances in favor of the US should provide further support to the dollar.
    EUR/USD is technically bearish and heading toward the 1.1700 level.
    The week ends as it started, with government bond yields soaring and the greenback following their lead. The yield on the benchmark 10-year US Treasury yield peaked at 1.62% at the beginning of the week, then retreated to as low as 1.47% mid-week. Heading into Fridays close, the yield resumed its advance and stands at 1.62%.

The EUR/USD pair traded alongside, peaking at 1.1989 on Thursday, following the European Central Bank Monetary policy announcement, now trading around 1.1930.

Central banks and fiscal policies
    The ECB decided to maintain rates and LEAVE quantitative easing unchanged, as widely anticipated but announced it would significantly step up the pace of bond-buying to grant financial stability. Higher yields pose a risk to the economic recovery amid rising borrowing costs. Within the current pandemic context, major economies are struggling just to remain afloat. Governmental support and ultra-loose central banks policies are still short of boosting economic growth. Extended lockdowns, mainly in Europe, exacerbate the slowdown in the ongoing quarter.

MENU
    Show navigationFXStreet

Valeria Bednarik Valeria Bednarik

Follow

EUR/USD Weekly Forecast: Bond yields shattering central banks´ plans
    ANALYSIS | 3/12/2021 3:34:10 PM GMT
    Growth imbalances in favor of the US should provide further support to the dollar.
    The week ends as it started, with government bond yields soaring and the greenback following their lead. The yield on the benchmark 10-year US Treasury yield peaked at 1.62% at the beginning of the week, then retreated to as low as 1.47% mid-week. Heading into Fridays close, the yield resumed its advance and stands at 1.62%.

The EUR/USD pair traded alongside, peaking at 1.1989 on Thursday, following the European Central Bank Monetary policy announcement, now trading around 1.1930.

The ECB decided to maintain rates and LEAVE quantitative easing unchanged, as widely anticipated but announced it would significantly step up the pace of bond-buying to grant financial stability. Higher yields pose a risk to the economic recovery amid rising borrowing costs. Within the current pandemic context, major economies are struggling just to remain afloat. Governmental support and ultra-loose central banks policies are still short of boosting economic growth. Extended lockdowns, mainly in Europe, exacerbate the slowdown in the ongoing quarter.

On fiscal policies, US President Joe Biden signed the $1.9 trillion stimulus bill into law. The American Rescue Plan includes $1,400 in direct payments to households, while state, local and tribal governments will get $ 350 billion in federal aid. $7.25 billion is destined to the Paycheck Program for loans to small businesses.

Additionally, the US President announced this Friday that he will compel all states to make the coronavirus vaccines available for all adults by May 1, aiming to reach some sort of normality by July 4. As the US speeds up coronavirus immunization, the EU still struggles with vaccines rollout. The latest on the Union is that several countries have banned the use of at least one batch of the AstraZeneca shot amid serious side effects related to blood clots. Nevertheless, multiple health authorities have stated that there is no proven connection between the inoculation of the vaccine and the adverse reactions, and the European Medical Agency has recommended continuing immunizing the population.

Focus shifts to the US Federal Reserve

MENU
    Show navigationFXStreet

Valeria Bednarik Valeria Bednarik

Follow

EUR/USD Weekly Forecast: Bond yields shattering central banks´ plans
    ANALYSIS | 3/12/2021 3:34:10 PM GMT

On fiscal policies, US President Joe Biden signed the $1.9 trillion stimulus bill into law. The American Rescue Plan includes $1,400 in direct payments to households, while state, local and tribal governments will get $ 350 billion in federal aid. $7.25 billion is destined to the Paycheck Program for loans to small businesses.

Additionally, the US President announced this Friday that he will compel all states to make the coronavirus vaccines available for all adults by May 1, aiming to reach some sort of normality by July 4. As the US speeds up coronavirus immunization, the EU still struggles with vaccines rollout. The latest on the Union is that several countries have banned the use of at least one batch of the AstraZeneca shot amid serious side effects related to blood clots. Nevertheless, multiple health authorities have stated that there is no proven connection between the inoculation of the vaccine and the adverse reactions, and the European Medical Agency has recommended continuing immunizing the population.

Focus shifts to the US Federal Reserve
    German data was somehow concerning this past week. Industrial Production contracted by 3.9% YoY in January, while the Current Account in the same month posted a modest surplus of 16.9 billion. February inflation in the country posted 1.6% YoY, still subdued.

In the Euro-area, confidence seems to be improving as the March Sentix Investor Confidence improved from -0.2 to 5. However, the Q4 Gross Domestic Product was downwardly revised to -0.7% QoQ.

The US reported February inflation data, with the core annual Consumer Price Index contracting from 1.4% to 1.3%. Initial Jobless Claims for the week ended March 5 improved to 712K. Finally, the preliminary estimate of the March Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index beat expectations, printing at 83, beating the expected 78.5 and the previous 76.8.

The macroeconomic calendar will include a US Federal Reserve Monetary Policy Meeting next week. The US central bank is widely anticipated to maintain rates and stimulus programs unchanged, mainly considering the better pandemic-related situation of the US. A new concern has arisen recently - inflation. Soaring yields have triggered multiple alarms, despite US Federal Reserve chief Jerome Powell having ad nauseum that monetary policies are not linked to bond yields.

Ahead of the Fed, the US will publish February Retail Sales seen at 0% MoM after printing at 5.9% in January. Germany will release the March ZEW Survey, with the Economic Sentiment expected to have contracted.
    Name: EUCAL-637511598985180955.png Views: 87 Size: 208.1 KB

EUR/USD technical outlook

The EUR/USD pair ends the week little changed, although it has posted a lower low for the third consecutive week. EUR/USD briefly pierced the 61.8% retracement of its November/January rally at 1.1885, settling a handful of pips above it.

The pair is at risk of falling further, according to technical readings in the weekly chart, as it continues to develop below its 20 SMA, which has lost its bullish strength. Technical indicators remain within negative levels the Momentum heading firmly south, but the RSI stable at around 49.

The daily chart also indicates that further declines are likely, as the pair trades below its 20 and 100 SMAs, with the shorter one gaining bearish strength. The 200 SMA maintains its bullish slope, currently providing dynamic support around 1.1820.

Resistance comes at 1.1970, the 50% retracement of the mentioned rally, followed by the 1.2070/80 area, the next relevant Fibonacci level and static resistance. Supports are the mentioned 1.1885 and 1.1820, with a break below the latter favoring an extension toward 1.1700.Name: EUR_USD-637511599421418046.png Views: 82 Size: 34.0 KB

EUR/USD sentiment poll

shows that bears dominate the near-term 77% of the polled experts are betting for lower levels, with the pair seen on average at 1.1861 weekly basis. Bulls return in the monthly view, accounting for 57% of the total and aiming on average to 1.1989. Bulls retain control in the longer-term perspective, with the pair seen recovering the 1.2000 threshold.

According to the Overview chart, bears retain control, as the moving averages in the three time-frame under study maintain bearish slopes. The bearish potential seems limited as a floor is set at around 1.1600. On the upside, on the contrary, theres potential for gains beyond 1.2400.
    Name: EURFORE-637511600068972918.png Views: 80 Size: 13.6 KB

Rejected

10. 11 users say Thank You to Forex student for this useful post.

ARD (15-03-2021), Fighterss (16-03-2021), Forex Prediction (15-03-2021), ForexRider (15-03-2021), fozia143 (15-03-2021), HassaanAli (15-03-2021), Honey Bee (15-03-2021), Interlock (15-03-2021), ringgit_maker (15-03-2021), Scared329 (15-03-2021), ShantiMan (15-03-2021)

11. #247 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    200 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Greeting and good morning frnds and mates

Hello friends I hope all you are fine and enjoy your life with your family and with the friends so good morning everyone I also find and enjoy mt5 platform for learning and experience scanning in the forex market.
    So yesterday I am little bit busy but don't worry about it I put my trades in the forex market and learning cable is a very important because when you're spending time and you can give your knowledge you can then your experience soon as possible well and educated Li and your experience your knowledge in the senior members guidelines is the most important thing if you want to get success in the forex market because forex market is a very world wild business and maximum percentage getting success in forex market because using the stop loss using the take profit and the news is a very important factors in this things

Todays economic news

According to my analysis and my thinking power always work with the news time because news time sometimes the market is very volatile conditions upward and downward so don't worry about it it's apart of Business and you can getting the success soon as possible because news time when you know about the news and the candlestick chart you can getting the success easily about the market

So I will show you the screenshot of the news about today and the red impact news is a high-impact news and the other type of news is a low impact and medium impact so work with the motivation and now about the market Trend and you know when you want to save your account yours take profit and stop loss is a very important factor in the news because your news time is a very critical and crucial time for lead to the account is double and toward the account is minimum amount conditions

Analysis about AUDUSD today

The direction of the AUD/USD into the close at .7733 is likely to be determined by trader reaction to .7733

The Australian Dollar is trading lower on Monday in a lackluster move as investors prepare for the start of a two-day Federal Reserve meeting on Tuesday and Wednesday. Mixed demand for risky assets is also weighing on the Forex pair as firm Treasury yields continue to hover slightly below a multi-year high.

Name: Screenshot_20210316-073342_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 77 Size: 553.7 KB
    At 14:57 GMT, the AUD/USD is trading .7737, down 0.0020 or -0.26%.

Bearish Scenario

A sustained move under .7733 will indicate the presence of sellers. This could trigger a break into .7710 to .7689.

Bullish Scenario

A sustained move over .7733 will signal the presence of buyers. If this is able to generate enough upside momentum then look for the rally to possibly extend into .7786.

For a look at all of todays economic events,

Gold analysis today

Yes according to the situation and analysis on the gold behaviour is moving the bullish moments because gold is clear that up and down condition yesterday is not a clear moments but today is the news time about the USD index and gold is moving opposite direction then you can say that the market of a gold is up with a strong candlestick chart today in the volatile market is very important on the new style so stop plastic profit and your a savings account is a very important because all these things in your hand about the gold gold is very opportunity and volatile conditions when the news is releasing

Sohan awo I am showing you are about the candlestick chart on the gold in you can know about the stochastic indicator Rs indicator and the behaviour of parabolic indicator shows that the market is bullish moments because yesterday I put the trade on the market of a gold and getting the success because gold is moving upward direction and I think the point of 1760 today is very important about the gold

Name: Screenshot_20210316-074120_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 76 Size: 573.2 KB

Conditions about trading on USDJPY

Hello Traders, here is the full analysis for this pair.
    Watch strong action at the current levels for BUY. GOOD LUCK! Great BUY opportunity in USDJPY .
    I still did my best and this is the most likely count for me at the moment.
    Support the idea with like and follow my profile TO SEE MORE.
    Traders, if you liked this idea or if you have your own opinion about it, write in the comments. I will be glad 🤝

USDJPY after our last analysis reached the weekly resistance structure.
    The market retraced over a minor support and now testing for the 2nd time the structure.
    According to Plancton's strategy, if the price will break above, we can set a nice long order

Name: Screenshot_20210316-074150_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 77 Size: 509.5 KB

Rejected

12. #248 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    200 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Greeting

Hello friends and made hope you all fine and enjoy your life with motivation and confidence in the forex market so hopefully getting the success and you can getting with planning and motivation is a very important and keep active in the forex market so according to the last news releasing on the USD index is moving the per direction and gold is also the upper direction but don't worry about it is a part of business always getting the success with planning motivation and the senior members guidelines is a very important key factor about these conditions

So the motivation and the confidence and practice more and more on demo count is always lead to the better planning able and better successful conditions in the forex market very easily so have a better confidence and a planning and my time is mostly spending on the mt5 platform because when you're spending time on this platform then you get into success and knowledge increasing values

EURUSD

Here we will share your analysis about the euro USD conditions and the market behaviour so according to my thinking power USD is moving the downtrend you can follow the sell friend day is very important and managing lot size is a very ki factor you know that and the candlestick chart shows that the Rs indicator and the stochastic indicator play syndication about downtrend so the Managing lots size and panic toaway quality is a very important and learning apple market in the forex

Name: Screenshot_20210317-075425_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 65 Size: 598.8 KB

Gold

Gold is a very important and Critical Care in the forex market so working able quality is spending the time because gold moment is very fast at the news time yesterday the market of a gold is bullish moments and very fast bearish and is increasing so according to the situation at this time the forecast about the gold is moving downtrend very clearly and the bearish movement according to the situation but the market is moving upward direction also so I suggest you the by trade with stop loss and take profit is important buy lots trade and using the buy trend opportunity all conditions

Name: Screenshot_20210317-075522_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 59 Size: 556.9 KB

GBPUSD

hello mates gbpusd There is also the down direction moment the previous day the market of a gbpusd is clear indications about the market is bearish trend start so the candlestick chart and the Rsi and stochastic and parabolic indicator shows that very clearly about the market of a gbpusd is downtrend with the motivation and the confidence so the lot size and the planning and your senior members guidelines and your take profit and stop was a key factor on the gbpusd trade because the moment on the news time gbpusd is conditionally up and down conditions so I suggest you the sell trade on gbpusd with the Managing lot size is important and take profit and stop loss

Name: Screenshot_20210317-075601_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 59 Size: 545.2 KB

Today news

Yeah I will show you the news time and the news is on today's the market on dependent the economy of the whole forex market on the news time and new situations so work with the planning and first of all I will tell you practice on the news on the demo account after that when you have fully agree upon the news about the market and news on the economic calendar behaviour on the market skills then shifted yourself on the real trading account that one is a very important and you can get in the success and the market Guru about the the news time then you will it work better success according to the situation analysis

Name: Screenshot_20210317-075939_Chrome.jpg Views: 55 Size: 337.1 KB

Prize money

Yes friends here I will tell you about my prize money that one is getting the previous week but not credited in my account still so please everyone space me for getting the prize money and now the next opportunity all condition is available in the forex market with my trade and with my withdraw and with my deposit so that prize money is a very precious for me because I am spending time and gain knowledge with my senior members guidelines that one is a very opportunity and very hardworking things in the forex market with the planning and motivation is a key factor so prize money is everyone getting success and lead to the better manners

Name: Screenshot_20210312-072140_Chrome.jpg Views: 54 Size: 314.5 KB

Best wishes

Best wishes for everyone today is the trade and today is a market analysis and hope all of you getting the success with your market analysis and with your mind set but according to my analysis that one is I am sharing about you and everyone about my forum mates is a very important and follow my trading journal and then you achieve the big profit soon as possible I also the getting success practice more and more on demo account that one is important and crucial conditions

Likes and comments for my appreciation
    Thanks

13. #249 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    200 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    [COLOR="navy"]Greeting[/COLOR]

Hello frnds and mates hope all you are fine and enjoy your precious and experience happy life with your family and friends.
    So always work with the confidence motivation in the enjoy the Forex trading business with the help of senior members guidelines
    Yesterday the market of gold and the euro USD and all these market behaviour is differently impact on the news time because I will share about the analysis on the previous news cost in the news time because the market of the news time about the gold and all over the currencies and depending on economic is clearly shows that the angle and Critical conditions

Gold

Hello friends and meet at this time the market of a gold is moving the opposite direction very clearly and the market according to my and other essays in the news time is a bullish moments and scandals ending is a very clear that the market move toward fraction in the and is very important and this time Subah with the knowledge and planning is qualities in the forex trading and using the stop loss using the take profit is a very important in the next target of the gold is 1970 today is approximate

Name: Screenshot_20210318-085747_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 43 Size: 548.3 KB

GBPUSD

Yes the market of our gbpusd is according to the condition and the news timing is clear that the market is moving the downward direction sugar Ki Dava knowledge and learning capabilities instaforex trading business so try to sell the gbpusd at this condition with the Managing lot size because your lots and your planning and your motivation is a key factor on the gbpusd currency pair is a important currency pair for getting the success with stop loss and take profit

Name: Screenshot_20210318-085825_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 37 Size: 563.4 KB

AUDUSD

Yes the condition about the AUD USD market is a very critical at this time and you can getting the success with the sell trend at the trade of the market behaviour so the market is very important and using the stock Stochastic indicator and the average indicator leads to what the better profit and better knowledgeable qualities In The forex market especially so stop loss and take profit is important conditions at this time because the market on the yesterday news time is the very importance volatile conditions very clearly so I suggest you the sell trend on the AUD USD market

Name: Screenshot_20210318-085859_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 35 Size: 549.1 KB

Forex news on economic

Yes I will tell you about the forex market news time is a very important time and Critical crucial time in the forex market because the market is very clear upper download directions you can see that the yesterday market is a very volatile condition of the news time it's very clear and imaginations about the market so using the stop loss using the take profit is a very important and the beneficial conditions for you and your grades
    So here I will show you the forex news time on economic calendar behaviour so always use the lot size and planning table qualities with reference of the news time behaviours that one is very informative and that one is very learning able and successful for you and your trades

Name: Screenshot_20210318-085945_Chrome.jpg Views: 35 Size: 319.9 KB

Best wishes

Friends everyone best wishes for you today is the market and today is the best wishes for everyone's forgetting the success and giving the time with amplifier at home for learning and experience getting purpose than you achieve your success very easily and the Senate members guidelines and the following up of the trading journal is a very important and key factor for your best wishes for your successful knowledge and gain your profit with the help of planning and motivations

Your Appropriation is very important for me

Reply to thread
Page 25 of 25 ... 20 23 24 25

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open