• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 27 of 27 ... 22 25 26 27

Thread: Batavia trading journal

1. #261 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2068 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,530 Times in 879 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Updaye my trade.

I got floating loss with gold and i set stop loss at 1955. If i see on daily chart its really good pattern for bear but if this gold price cross 1954 it will be going more upper to the next resistance at 1965. If the price down it will try to hit 1930 as the first support and then to 1920 and the third resiscance at 1910 as EMA50

So. What do you think about gold?

Name: Screenshot_20200914-132851.jpg Views: 17 Size: 207.8 KB
      God Always Blesses us

visit my journal

2. 5 users say Thank You to Batavia for this useful post.

grasper (09-14-2020), noor616 (09-14-2020), tradingforex (09-14-2020), valour01 (09-14-2020), Zeina (09-14-2020)

3. #262 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2031 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,648 Times in 4,053 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Batavia     
      Updaye my trade.

I got floating loss with gold and i set stop loss at 1955. If i see on daily chart its really good pattern for bear but if this gold price cross 1954 it will be going more upper to the next resistance at 1965. If the price down it will try to hit 1930 as the first support and then to 1920 and the third resiscance at 1910 as EMA50

Attachment 275302
      Finally the market is open and we have seen some bullish move in the first day of market opening so there is few more days left and within this time gold metal will move towards upper position to touch 2000 dollar so I am thinking about buying option for this metal best wishes for you dear friend

4. 2 users say Thank You to tradingforex for this useful post.

Batavia (09-14-2020), noor616 (09-14-2020)

5. #263 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Munnabhai is just really nice Munnabhai is just really nice Munnabhai is just really nice Munnabhai is just really nice Munnabhai's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Updaye my trade.

Attachment 275302
      Yes brother dear i think GOLD will go up I have been open since 1950 in my dress, brother and I think Insh***** will go upwards You will also meet me and you will also benefit from it.
      https://youtu.be/4D5LYrBE_90 Please like and subscribe my youtube channel

6. 2 users say Thank You to Munnabhai for this useful post.

7. #264 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Amazed

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,811 Times in 7,544 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Updaye my trade.

Attachment 275302
      You have the short trade deal at the Gold but the best point is that you uses the stop loss also in this deal, I am thinking that it will hit to your stop loss because I am expecting the Gold will rides up and so that's why I will suggest you to close this deal and ride for the long deal at the Gold because the Gold will touched the 1970 resistance.
      ForexRider's Trading Joural

Journal Latest Update

8. 2 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

9. #265 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      179 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,947 Times in 1,030 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Updaye my trade.

Attachment 275302
      Good noon dear fellow yours views seems to be accurate and i agree with you Gold is showing bullish movement and going upward yesterday it goes upward and today again following the same trend Related strength index and average movements shows very supportive signs for bullish movement so its time for buying this pair.i hope buy trades with this pair will give good profits at the end.hope my analysis works.best wishes .

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

10. 3 users say Thank You to noor616 for this useful post.

Batavia (09-14-2020), Valour (09-14-2020), Zafira (09-14-2020)

11. #266 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4869 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 32,279 Times in 9,559 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Updaye my trade.

Attachment 275302
      Gold will continue to have the buy trade orders this week, there is nothing that gives me the better joy than to have the buy trades on gold. On daily chat, the former bearish channel on golf had been erased, there has been more breakout of daily chart trendline resistance a 1936.65, that is helping golf to rise, the take profit on golf will be at 1966, there are a lot higher level target that would be met with time.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to grasper For This Useful Post:

Batavia (09-14-2020)

13. #267 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Ali Kamran Bhatti is a splendid one to behold Ali Kamran Bhatti is a splendid one to behold Ali Kamran Bhatti is a splendid one to behold Ali Kamran Bhatti is a splendid one to behold Ali Kamran Bhatti is a splendid one to behold Ali Kamran Bhatti is a splendid one to behold Ali Kamran Bhatti is a splendid one to behold Ali Kamran Bhatti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      273 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Updaye my trade.

Attachment 275302
      Good afternoon. Hello dear member of mt5 forex forum hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit dear friend you have shared good analysis of market. market is showing good movement today br. I am agree with your assessment of market. Be happy.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

14. 5 users say Thank You to Ali Kamran Bhatti for this useful post.

arshad970 (09-17-2020), Batavia (09-14-2020), Habib Khan (09-17-2020), Unregistered (2)

15. #268 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1266 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,314 Times in 5,374 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Updaye my trade.

Attachment 275302
      hello mate, how are you? thank you for this useful analysis on XAUUSD, with the market at the value of 1945.50 using the moving average indicator by 4 hours, this market is bullish and it will follow this trend to about 1960.44 before the end of the day, i will advice we buy this market and make some profits, thank you

16. The Following User Says Thank You to valour01 For This Useful Post:

Batavia (09-14-2020)

17. #269 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      377 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,463 Times in 1,157 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Updaye my trade.

Attachment 275302
      Hello friend how are you Today, after going up to Gold 1951, it came down again. Gold is currently making bearish movement according to the four hour chart. Gold could fall further this time. Because usdx stands strong and the corona virus vaccine news of hope has come again. Which could cause Gold to fall further down.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sunstrar For This Useful Post:

Batavia (09-14-2020)

19. #270 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Zeina has a brilliant future Zeina has a brilliant future Zeina has a brilliant future Zeina has a brilliant future Zeina has a brilliant future Zeina has a brilliant future Zeina has a brilliant future Zeina has a brilliant future Zeina has a brilliant future Zeina has a brilliant future Zeina has a brilliant future Zeina's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      320 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,741 Times in 1,456 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Updaye my trade.

Attachment 275302
      H1. There is a sideways trend in gold. We can distinguish the support level of 1940.00 and the resistance level of 1964.00. I think that it is possible to build a trading strategy based on these levels, that is, with the expectation of a pullback, breakout and as targets. Exit to the north will open a northern target - the resistance level of 1991.00. Exiting southbound will open the southern target - 1923.00:

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeina For This Useful Post:

Batavia (09-14-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 27 of 27 ... 22 25 26 27

Subscribed to this Thread : 2