• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 50 of 120 ... 45 48 49 50 51 52 55 ...

Thread: Ajmal tarding journal

1. #491 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PinkiPunjaban is a splendid one to behold PinkiPunjaban is a splendid one to behold PinkiPunjaban is a splendid one to behold PinkiPunjaban is a splendid one to behold PinkiPunjaban is a splendid one to behold PinkiPunjaban is a splendid one to behold PinkiPunjaban is a splendid one to behold PinkiPunjaban's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      463 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by ajmalvipp     
      Morning my dear friends today is Saturday and we have a best time to take more and more time to instaforex and also mt5 forum to earn very good bonus last week we all receive I think very small bonus because of we did not give much more time to mt5 forum now I come to my analysis last week I analyse about USD CHF it will go up to 0.9100 last day market closed at 0.9121 which is higher than my expectation so this is my analysis but you say my friends
      Hello guys, how are you? I am fine and hope that all the members of this forum will be fine. I am sure that all the members of this forum Have received their weekly bonus.i have also received my weekly bonus yesterday and it is lesser than the previous one.
      Dear member you have shared analysis about USDCHFcurrency pair and according to your analysis thos currency pair will be in bullish trend in next week. It is a trade of buy so insert buy trafe in the above mentioned currency pair.
      Dear i agree wiyh your analysis and hope that the market will surely fluctuate in accordance with your analysis so you and other members will also get profits from tjis market. I hope that all the members will get profits from tjis market if tbeyfollow your analysis. I founf your analysis technical.
      Best of luck to allmembers

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 2 users say Thank You to PinkiPunjaban for this useful post.

HaiderAli786 (09-24-2020), Unregistered (1)

3. #492 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      197 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,188 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hy morning my beautiful friend's wish you a very happy day hope today we all give much more time to this platform to earn very good Bounce today my analysis about USDCHF this pair was close at 0.9121 as i say last week it will go to 0.9100 it tauch this point now it will go up and tauch to 0.9200 this ky Technical and fundamental analysis about this currency pair what you say about this please share your analysis
      Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 16 users say Thank You to ajmalvipp for this useful post.

Amju (09-20-2020), ayan555 (09-20-2020), Forex student (09-23-2020), Goldentrades (09-20-2020), Hamza46 (09-20-2020), Ikhlas (09-20-2020), Mani1030 (09-20-2020), MUk786 (09-20-2020), Nasiralvi (09-20-2020), PinkiPunjaban (09-20-2020), Shujja (09-20-2020), Syed ehsan (09-20-2020), tradingforex (09-20-2020), Unregistered (1), Yasir Munir (09-20-2020), Zahid756 (09-20-2020)

5. #493 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2716 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,723 Times in 5,326 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 2

Hy morning my beautiful friend's wish you a very happy day hope today we all give much more time to this platform to earn very good Bounce today my analysis about USDCHF this pair was close at 0.9121 as i say last week it will go to 0.9100 it tauch this point now it will go up and tauch to 0.9200 this ky Technical and fundamental analysis about this currency pair what you say about this please share your analysis
      It looks good bullish all over the week and i thought price will be move to 0.9200 within last week but it did not so in this week we might be see the bullish movement towards 0.9200 position so I am thinking about buying option for this pair for the future time best wishes for you dear friend

6. 3 users say Thank You to tradingforex for this useful post.

Hamza46 (09-20-2020), Ikhlas (09-20-2020), Unregistered (1)

7. #494 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1163 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,799 Times in 4,150 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

yesterday usdchf did show some bullish strength and did show signs of bullish continuation or the resumption of the bullish trend but if we see on H4 then usdchf is still moving in a descending channel and i would confirm that it would be breaking to the upside only if it break above that channel but for now i think we can buy and target the 0.93742 level for a intra day trade and regarding gbpusd channel you can visit my today's journal update.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ikhlas For This Useful Post:

Hamza46 (09-20-2020)

9. #495 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      320 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,885 Times in 1,378 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hey Ajmal, how you been? Usd chf huh? I can't say much about This pair Because I'm not sure about usd chf on 4 hours time frame chart but in my opinion this pair has a Support which is holding this pair to fall and also I'm seeing an resistance so currently we can say that it's showing range price movement so let's see next week.

10. #496 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Daring

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3219 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,847 Times in 7,787 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

In these days I am looking good volatility in USD CHF market and right now USD CHF market is trading above 9100 and it is good indication for all traders of USD CHF currency pairs and right now I am looking more bullish moment as you are indicated for downward Movement in USD CHF which is not good idea as you know about it right now USD is showing good Momentum towards positive approach and I am looking next target in USD CHF 9190 as this is resistance of USD CHF and then following this target 9250 is my next target
      "Satisfaction is more important than your success"
      My Latest Trading journal update is below
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15086255

11. #497 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Busy

Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      124 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,605 Times in 535 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hey dear good morning, i hope you are fine and enjoying the weekend too.
      You analysed the United States Dollar versus Swiss franc currncey pair which was closed at 0.9111 last week. This pair is moving between 0.9000 to 0.9200 from last couple of months in 4 hourly time frame chart. At the moment, I agree with your analysis that this pair will move bullish and touch the target of 0.9200. Good luck mate.
      Attached Images  

12. #498 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Gullz is a splendid one to behold Gullz is a splendid one to behold Gullz is a splendid one to behold Gullz is a splendid one to behold Gullz is a splendid one to behold Gullz is a splendid one to behold Gullz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      403 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good morning to all individuals! It is exchanging at this worth and it is indicating backing to the two sides and at some point it is going up and at some point it is going down however on the off chance that you see on its exchanging create, at that point obviously the general pattern of this money pair is it down and from my place of an exercise that it will go on pattern and I trust that market will be moved by your investigation.

13. 4 users say Thank You to Gullz for this useful post.

Duaahmad (09-24-2020), Nishakiran (09-24-2020), Unregistered (2)

14. #499 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1461 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,865 Times in 3,435 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Mani1030     
      Hey dear good morning, i hope you are fine and enjoying the weekend too.
      You analysed the United States Dollar versus Swiss franc currncey pair which was closed at 0.9111 last week. This pair is moving between 0.9000 to 0.9200 from last couple of months in 4 hourly time frame chart. At the moment, I agree with your analysis that this pair will move bullish and touch the target of 0.9200. Good luck mate.
      USDCHF will move down today because according my technical chart especially from H4 timeframe,i see my stochastic and my small period moving average are all pointing down so i expect further drop in USDCHF today. And it seems we will keep seeing the drop until the end of this week because i see my stochastic oscillator on daily chart still pointing down.
      Akberahmed,s Jounal

15. 6 users say Thank You to Akberahmed for this useful post.

Adeel735 (10-08-2020), Adnan-Rehman (09-20-2020), Joiya7777 (10-07-2020), JOIYA786 (10-07-2020), Unregistered (2)

16. #500 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MUk786 has a brilliant future MUk786 has a brilliant future MUk786 has a brilliant future MUk786 has a brilliant future MUk786 has a brilliant future MUk786 has a brilliant future MUk786 has a brilliant future MUk786 has a brilliant future MUk786 has a brilliant future MUk786 has a brilliant future MUk786 has a brilliant future MUk786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,742 Times in 566 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

I have seen your technical analysis about the United States dollar versus Swiss Franc I think this market can make the bullish trend because United States dollar has topped at the top as and very strong if the United States dollar a man on the top 10 the market will go up side so you have to wait till Monday and then entry in trade best offer

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MUk786 For This Useful Post:

Adnan-Rehman (09-20-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 50 of 120 ... 45 48 49 50 51 52 55 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 9