on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 71 of 71 ... 66 69 70 71

Thread: Tube Light trading journal

1. #701 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Tube light has much to be proud of Tube light has much to be proud of Tube light has much to be proud of Tube light has much to be proud of Tube light has much to be proud of Tube light has much to be proud of Tube light has much to be proud of Tube light has much to be proud of Tube light has much to be proud of Tube light's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    314 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Greetings to everyone

FUTURE OF GBPUSD PAIR:

Economically, the time was not going well for the United Kingdom. On the one hand there was a re-imposed lockdown due to the second storm of the epidemic and on the other there was uncertainty about the Brexit agreement. All in all, the country has been facing a difficult reality for months. But before those problems can be solved, a new danger has come down for the country. Recently, a new form of the novel coronavirus has appeared in the country/ Which is 80 percent more contagious than the previous strain. Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced a four-tier lockdown following reports of a new outbreak of the virus. At the same time, they have become virtually isolated globally, where almost all countries have suspended air and rail links with Britain. Which has pushed the country's declining economic situation further into darkness.
    Name: Screenshot_139.png Views: 70 Size: 34.4 KB

Official figures say Britain's economic recovery has stalled since the first lockdown. ONS says domestic production rose 0.4 percent in October. That was the sixth consecutive monthly increase since May, but it was still 6 percent lower than in pre-crisis times. Meanwhile, the Bank of England estimates that the end of 2020 will see a decline in GDP. Besides, it will remain weak in the first three months of 2021.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 5 users say Thank You to Tube light for this useful post.

mubashirkhanna (01-14-2021), Mushtaqbaghoor (12-28-2020), ProTrader1 (12-31-2020), Unregistered (1), Yousaf akram1 (12-27-2020)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/">InstaForex</a>
  4. #702 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Tube light has much to be proud of Tube light has much to be proud of Tube light has much to be proud of Tube light has much to be proud of Tube light has much to be proud of Tube light has much to be proud of Tube light has much to be proud of Tube light has much to be proud of Tube light has much to be proud of Tube light's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    314 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Greetings to everyone.

I am very disappointed because of the bonus process. From many days we did not get our bonus but i feel that many of us is suffering for the late bonus. Like me there are many people who depends on the forex. This community is there only earning source. So for the late bonus they are suffering as like i am sufferings. As i am a student now i am passing hard time for the late bonus. I know forum do their best for us and they will do in the future as well.

ANALYSIS ON GOLD METAL:

Gold Upward Trendline Facing and Movement Target $ 1.896. The U.S. ambassador has approved the temporary implementation of the Brexit deal. Green signal: EU ambassadors have unanimously approved the temporary implementation of the EU-UK Trade and Cooperation Agreement with effect from 1 January 2021. Today's graph shows silver and gold at the top and natural gas and wicks at the bottom. Gold is slightly negative today. Lets see what will happen in this week. Best wishes.
    Important Levels: Resistance: $ 1,896 and 1,907
    Support Levels: $ 1,868.
    Name: Screenshot_140.png Views: 68 Size: 36.4 KB

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. 6 users say Thank You to Tube light for this useful post.

Forex Prediction (12-30-2020), Gullz (12-30-2020), mubashirkhanna (01-14-2021), Mushtaqbaghoor (12-30-2020), ProTrader1 (12-31-2020), Unregistered (1)

6. #703 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    314 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Greetings to everyone. How are you all?

ANALYSIS ON EURUSD PAIR:

The euro has risen slightly since yesterday. Due to which the EUR / USD pair reaches the resistance level of 1.2248. The price, however, failed to break it down, although the volume was quite high for testing that level. The reason for the subsequent reversal now seems to be that the big bearish traders have continued to enter the market. However, traders have decided to reduce prices slightly during the Asian session. Apparently before the new level of the cell deal, another test of the resistance level will be at 1.2248. In case of success, the US dollar will probably make a significant upward movement in spite of the new policy of the dollar in the US economy.
    So, I think the best way to make a profit is to trade in a short position. Today I expect that the EUR / USD pair will first show some movement and the eur / usd pair will test the resistance level of 1.2248, but then it will see the opposite picture and the downtrend will resume towards the level of 1.2202.
    Name: Screenshot_141.png Views: 74 Size: 28.2 KB

7. 10 users say Thank You to Tube light for this useful post.

Forex Prediction (12-30-2020), hafizurrahman1974 (12-30-2020), Interlock (12-29-2020), keepcalm (12-29-2020), mubashirkhanna (01-14-2021), Mushtaqbaghoor (12-30-2020), nadeemsadiq (12-31-2020), ProTrader1 (12-31-2020), R3spawn (12-30-2020), Yousaf akram1 (12-29-2020)

8. #704 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    314 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Greetings to everyone

Fundamental analysis
    There was some news from the United States on yesterday's economic calendar. The US trade deficit is 6.7 billion above market forecast. However, traders in the market did not react to that increase and the US dollar lost value. Even then, investor sentiment was under pressure due to declining wholesale inventories and declining sales. So this negative can last for a much longer time. As with the eurozone, its economy has been in recession, But the European Union can help. The worsening economic situation in the U.S. among EU entrepreneurs has raised these hopes. At least the US dollar could attract investors to the union and product manufacturers are trying to benefit from it. Of course, the coronavirus epidemic has had a devastating effect on even food-producing companies. The number of employees has decreased, which is affecting the output rate. Some employees were vaccinated for their own money to continue this product.

Technical analysis

The EUR / USD pair closed in the red zone during the European session yesterday. Today I would expect this pair to move into the green zone, as the price broke the level of 1.2300 and even reached the 1.2400 mark, which is a new high for it. Even a month ago, experts warned market traders about the rise of the price quote in the 1.2500 level zone. Even then I had plans to buy the pair up to this level. So, today the level of 12410 will get priority, while the level of 1.2530 will be the perfect New Year gift. According to the current chart, the EUR / USD pair is likely to move into an uptrend today.
    Name: 3 (1).png Views: 59 Size: 179.8 KB

9. 6 users say Thank You to Tube light for this useful post.

bappy4x (01-01-2021), Forex Prediction (01-01-2021), mubashirkhanna (01-14-2021), nadeemsadiq (12-31-2020), Unregistered (1), Yousaf akram1 (12-31-2020)

10. #705 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    314 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Greetings to everyone, I hope everyone is okay from all the sides but most of the people are passing leisure time because of the late bonus, its all about one month passed that we did not received bonus, i hope it will credit soon to our account within this week.

ANALYSIS ON GOLD METAL:
    Gold is still moving upwards, except for the night, the price is slightly lower at the level of 1944.50, I believe it is temporary and the target of the level of 1961.00 will be taken the next day, there will be a stop already and set the direction for further movement. Today, a slight decline is possible until 1938.50 and buyers will raise prices again and are expected to rise until Friday. Potential support could be provided by the 1881.80 level, then the base of the rising trend could rise to 1869.60 and 1863.20. The pair is currently testing the 1888.15 mark which could affect the price movement. Today's resistance levels are at 1900.30, 1906.25 dollar and 1918.50. Lets see what will happen. Thanks to everyone.
    Name: Screenshot_142.png Views: 490 Size: 28.2 KB

11. 14 users say Thank You to Tube light for this useful post.

bappy4x (01-06-2021), Forex Prediction (01-07-2021), GENERAL (01-07-2021), grasper (01-06-2021), hafizurrahman1974 (01-06-2021), Interlock (01-07-2021), Latif3193 (01-06-2021), LiveForex (01-06-2021), mubashirkhanna (01-14-2021), nadeemsadiq (01-07-2021), skyboy (01-06-2021), tradingforex (01-07-2021), Unregistered (1), Yousaf akram1 (01-06-2021)

12. #706 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    314 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Greetings to everyone

How are you all! I hope everyone is well from all the way. Today is the first day of opening the market and we saw some good moves already from the pairs and metals. Hope market will behave positive in this week as we might be see some upward in the next two days then market will become low again as i am thinking.

ANALYSIS ON EURUSD PAIR

The EUR / USD pair is on a downward trend. Ordinary European currency sellers are losing because they are leading. Moreover, it is gaining downtrend movement in the short term. Given the current location of the quotes, I think it's too late to start the sale but it's too early to buy. The best way to make a profit is to sell the euro after an upward pullback. However, whether there will be a pullback remains a question. Now let's take a look at h4. The short position will be profitable if the price reaches the place of 1.2225. However, the bullish run may be limited as sellers may turn the price around the 1.2195 level. The main goal for sellers is to test the 1.2150 level, after price consolidation below this target. In my opinion the next target levels for beers will be 1.2110 and 1.2080. Lets see what will happen in the future.

Name: Screenshot_143.png Views: 49 Size: 40.7 KB

13. 8 users say Thank You to Tube light for this useful post.

AHT (01-12-2021), Alikhanx (01-11-2021), hafizurrahman1974 (01-11-2021), LiveForex (01-11-2021), mubashirkhanna (01-14-2021), PhilipOscar (01-12-2021), Tigerlane (01-12-2021), Unregistered (1)

14. #707 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    314 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Greetings to everyone

How are you all?
    ANALYSIS ON EURUSD PAIR:

The euro / dollar pair did not reach the support level of 1.2178 even after yesterday's decline, but it broke below. At the same time, the volume has further increased between the downtrend movement of the pair and the breakout to that level. This indicates that large beer traders have continued to enter the market. The price fixed below the level of 1.2178 has opened the way for a new up wave for sale, Especially in the midst of uncertainty about Bidenís future position on the big promotions in the American session, which is now forcing traders to close trades as a security and return to the US dollar. But in the long run, the greenback is still expected to lose value. The intraday trend is currently down. Of course, the right thing to do is to open short positions.

Name: Screenshot_144.png Views: 44 Size: 40.6 KB
    In general, I think the best way to gain somewhere is to open short positions, but I expect the EUR / USD pair to first break the recent resistance level to 1.2178, then rebound and move down towards 1.2106. Will start. I hope that macroeconomic news will help us.

15. 5 users say Thank You to Tube light for this useful post.

Forex Prediction (01-13-2021), LiveForex (01-12-2021), PhilipOscar (01-13-2021), sammoni (01-12-2021), Yousaf akram1 (01-12-2021)

16. #708 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    314 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Greetings to everyone

ANALYSIS ON GBPUSD PAIR:

Yesterday, the pound sterling rose significantly, reaching 1.3700. Moreover, buyers do not want to give up, the price will pull back more in the near future. The trend remains bullish. Unlike those who prefer to hold the highs and lows of this pair, those who choose to trade with this trend are still profitable. Of course, this approach can be applied, but given that the ratio of profit to over-the-counter transactions is very high. The price has repeatedly dropped through which this line has been drawn. From a technical point of view, the best way is to trade with a view to bedbound from this line. I have a pending order. Profit / loss ratio is also good. Long positions can be opened from the support line of 1.3350. A stop loss order can be placed at the level of 1.3285. A tech profit order can be set at 1.3600. For short term trading, I recommend that you control the risks and buy above the target of 1.3615 to reach 1.3700 and 1.3735. Yesterdayís trading day showed that it is better to focus on buying on an hourly chart. Of course, an hourly chart is not a daily chart because levels and targets are different. However, given yesterday's Daily Candlestick direction, the best way to make a profit is to open a long position with a short stop loss order. Speaking of today's intraday trading, I think we need to buy the British pound above 1.3500 to reach the targets of 1.3570 and 1.3600. A stop loss order can be placed at 1.3490. Also, please donít forget about the macroeconomic calendar. Consumer price index data from the United States will be released today. So, I expect little instability during the American session. Lets see what will happen.
    Name: Screenshot_145.png Views: 514 Size: 34.5 KB

ANALYSIS ON EURUSD PAIR:

Yesterday, the Bears failed to keep the resistance level below 1.2179. In the next trading session, the bulls made a successful attempt to resume growth. At the same time, the volume continues to actively move between the upward movement of the pair and the breakout of its resistance level 1.2179. This indicates that large buyers have entered the market more and more. Moreover, the price opens the way for a new web of purchases that have been consolidated above the 1.2179 level. However, in order for the EUR / USD pair to continue an upward trend, the price needs to pull back slightly, which will confirm the weakness of the bulls.
    Therefore, I think the best way to make a profit is to open a long position. Nevertheless, I expect the EUR / USD pair to first pullback to the recent break support level at 1.2179, then make a rebound and renew its bullish movement towards the targets around the 1.2247 mark.
    Name: Screenshot_146.png Views: 18 Size: 41.2 KB

17. 6 users say Thank You to Tube light for this useful post.

bappy4x (01-14-2021), Forex Prediction (01-13-2021), LiveForex (01-13-2021), mubashirkhanna (01-14-2021), rezwanfx (01-13-2021), Unregistered (1)

18. #709 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    314 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Greetings to everyone

Today we all are so much happy because we got our bonus and it already credited to our trading account. I got 127 dollar as my bonus for the last one month. Hope this week will be a profitable week for everyone. Good luck

ANALYSIS ON EURUSD PAIR:

Buyers could not lead the Eur / USD pair yesterday and the EUR / USD pair lost value. As a result, the price broke the support level of 1.2178 and consolidated below it. At the same time the volume continues to actively increase between the fall of the pair and the expansion at its level. This indicates that the big beer has done quite well in the market. Although this price has consolidated below the level of 1.2178 points, there is a special possibility for further movement of this pair, In particular, the background of the upcoming information on EU monetary policy and the speech of US Fed Chairman Jeremy Powell will have an impact. Therefore, I think the best way to make a profit is to open a short position. However, I expect the price to first pullback slightly to the recent resistance level at 1.2178, then turn around and start moving downwards towards the targets near 1.2110. Best wishes.
    Name: Screenshot_147.png Views: 13 Size: 34.7 KB

ANALYSIS ON GBPUSD PAIR:

The Gbp / usd pair is currently trading at the level of 1.3638 and I expect it to come down to 1.3466 soon. It is unlikely to be a low move as this range ends as the envelope indicator in the h4 time frame. There we can see it on a 200 day moving average. To get the cell signal, the pair should move to the zone below 1.3600 - 1.3623. Until now, This pair holds above this level, so it is likely to grow further. This goes against the basic picture, so I'm not considering opening a buy position at the moment. If this pair returns below the level of 1.3600, I will open the deal in the short position.
    Name: Screenshot_148.png Views: 10 Size: 29.8 KB

19. 2 users say Thank You to Tube light for this useful post.

bappy4x (01-14-2021), mubashirkhanna (01-14-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 71 of 71 ... 66 69 70 71

Subscribed to this Thread : 6