• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Mani1030 Trading journal

1. #21 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Mani1030 has much to be proud of Mani1030 has much to be proud of Mani1030 has much to be proud of Mani1030 has much to be proud of Mani1030 has much to be proud of Mani1030 has much to be proud of Mani1030 has much to be proud of Mani1030 has much to be proud of Mani1030 has much to be proud of Mani1030 has much to be proud of Mani1030's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,393 Times in 474 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Hey guys how are you? Hope you all are fine. Today I wants to share with you the analysis of GOLD currency pair at the time this currency pair is moving near 2059.10 and if we see the trend of this currency pair it is upward but i thinks we will not see any big movement in this currency pair in H1 time frame, it will reach the level of 2069.55 then we will see that this pair will this pair downward reach the level of 2016.44 or more then this. Best wishes for you all.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...5#post14783725
      Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #22 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Mani1030 has much to be proud of Mani1030 has much to be proud of Mani1030 has much to be proud of Mani1030 has much to be proud of Mani1030 has much to be proud of Mani1030 has much to be proud of Mani1030 has much to be proud of Mani1030 has much to be proud of Mani1030 has much to be proud of Mani1030 has much to be proud of Mani1030's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hey guys how are you? Hope you all are fine. Today I wants to share with you the analysis of EURGBP currency pair at the time this currency pair is moving near 0.9023 and if we see the trend of this currency pair it is downward but i thinks we will not see any big movement in this currency pair in H1 time frame because this currency is stable if it reach the level of 0.9015 then we can see that this pair can reach the level of 0.9000 or more then this. Best wishes for you all.

https://forum.mt5.com/member.php?1323897-Mani1030
      Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #23 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Aamir saeed has a reputation beyond repute Aamir saeed has a reputation beyond repute Aamir saeed has a reputation beyond repute Aamir saeed has a reputation beyond repute Aamir saeed has a reputation beyond repute Aamir saeed has a reputation beyond repute Aamir saeed has a reputation beyond repute Aamir saeed has a reputation beyond repute Aamir saeed has a reputation beyond repute Aamir saeed has a reputation beyond repute Aamir saeed has a reputation beyond repute Aamir saeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      251 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,005 Times in 1,015 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Today I needs to share with you the evaluation of GPBUSD foreign money pair at the time this foreign money pair is transferring close to 1.3055 and if we see the fashion of this foreign money pair it is downward however i thinks we will now not see any huge motion in this forex pair in M5 time body due to the fact this forex is steady if it attain the stage of 1.2029 then we can see that this pair can attain the degree of 1.3010 or greater then this. Best needs for you all.Hey guys how are you? Hope you all are fine. Today I wishes to share with you the evaluation of USDJPY foreign money pair at the time this forex pair is shifting close to 105.80 and if we see the style of this forex pair it is downward however i thinks we will now not see any huge motion in this foreign money pair in M5 time body due to the fact this foreign money is steady if it attain the degree of 105.70 then we can see that this pair can attain the stage of 105.65 or greater then this. Best desires for you all.Hello expensive mate,it appears down fashion in my factor of view i suppose this pair will cross to 104 from this stage so the excellent preference is promoting as it is now on the higher side.Last week we noticed some influence on this pair it goes uppish from decrease and now it is downing from the uppish and will be greater down,good good fortune to you.

4. 7 users say Thank You to Aamir saeed for this useful post.

banomai53 (08-08-2020), chachabakhshu523 (08-08-2020), jevanmai4 (08-08-2020), mainusrat83 (08-08-2020), perveensaba173 (08-08-2020), sajawalsaeed (08-08-2020), Unregistered (1)

5. #24 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hey guys how are you? Hope you all are fine. Today I wants to share with you the analysis of EURUSD currency pair at the time this currency pair is moving near 1.1826 and if we see the trend of this currency pair it is downward but i thinks we will not see any big movement in this currency pair in H1 time frame because this currency is stable if it reach the level of 1.1805 then we can see that this pair can reach the level of 1.1795 or more then this. Best wishes for you all.

Attached Images  

6. #25 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hey guys how are you? Hope you all are fine. Today I wants to share with you the analysis of USDJPY currency pair at the time this currency pair is moving near 105.66 and if we see the trend of this currency pair it is upward but i thinks we will not see any big movement in this currency pair in H1 time frame because this currency is stable if it reach the level of 105.79 then we can see that this pair can reach the level of 105.86 or more then this. Best wishes for you all.

Attached Images  

7. #26 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

khantarvi has much to be proud of khantarvi has much to be proud of khantarvi has much to be proud of khantarvi has much to be proud of khantarvi has much to be proud of khantarvi has much to be proud of khantarvi has much to be proud of khantarvi has much to be proud of khantarvi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      158 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,043 Times in 707 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Thanks for sharing your good analysis on gbpusd pair. I think now time for reversal trend of market. Next Week US dollar will be strong against all pairs. So, this pair will also be bearish trend of market. So, do not buy again at these level, you will se waterfall in coming days in this pairs.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to khantarvi For This Useful Post:

burger (08-07-2020)

9. #27 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hey guys how are you? Hope you all are fine. Today I wants to share with you the analysis of USDJPY currency pair at the time this currency pair is moving near 105.56 and if we see the trend of this currency pair it is upward but i thinks we will not see any big movement in this currency pair in M5 time frame because this currency is stable if it reach the level of 105.69 then we can see that this pair can reach the level of 105.78 or more then this. Best wishes for you all.

Attached Images  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mani1030 For This Useful Post:

burger (08-07-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3