• Reply to thread
    Page 147 of 147 ... 142 145 146 147
    Results 1,461 to 1,462 of 1462

Thread: Blessing76 Trading journal.

1. #1461 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Bored

dilber is a name known to all dilber is a name known to all dilber is a name known to all dilber is a name known to all dilber is a name known to all dilber is a name known to all dilber's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by noor616     
      AUDCAD is strongly going bullish and moving upward with speed but its moving according to the previous trend and also according to my analysis its at 34 level on Related strength index and as indicators showing it will goes for huge buy entry and gives long term trading with buy entry all the best to everyone
      Australian dollar candian dollar moving upward and with very good speed, their levels are being seen and indicators are also giving very good response through which if we put in trade buy, then you can get good profit. And my dear friend, you are telling very good things about this market and also telling a very good profit.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #1462 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      285 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,873 Times in 1,474 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by blessing76     
      In my view I think that very soon although not too clear in this but I an quite sure that very soon in fact may be today Friday the market prices of AUDCAD will start trending up and that will be a fast movement. For example looking at the just concluded 4H candle we have a very strategically placed spinning top bullish signal candle. There for I am buying AUDCAD take profit at 0.9550 stop loss loss 0.9399.
      This week Aud/cad has broken below the multi month rectangle pattern.Showed low around 0.9399 area till now.Besides Australian dollar has lost strength because of Aud/usd falling from 0.74000 area to 0.7050 area .I think more sharp falling is on the cards.Do try to sell below the lower rectangle line.

Name: Screenshot_20200925-095148_IDM.jpg Views: 4 Size: 182.6 KB

Reply to thread
    Page 147 of 147 ... 142 145 146 147

Subscribed to this Thread : 7