• Reply to thread
    Page 109 of 109 ... 104 107 108 109
    Results 1,081 to 1,086 of 1086

Thread: Haris khan trading journal

1. #1081 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      188 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,322 Times in 2,007 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Haris789     
      Hi guys good morning everyone hope all of you will be fine and enjoying your time in forex trading here i am going to share my analysis on gold basically there is no analysis on gold because once gold move it breaks all records in last week we see that gold drop its price without any technical resistance gold drop its price from 1966 to 1848 and still looks that gold price will further drop and in my opinion its look to reached back to pre covid price level which is 1400 to 1600.
      Gold is going sell moving Castle on in the forex trading business and you can getting the more and more success very easily in the forex market a better learning about the World Trade is very risky and valuable about the market and you're getting the more and more success

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Forex student For This Useful Post:

ajmalvipp (09-27-2020)

3. #1082 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      134 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,672 Times in 839 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Forex student     
      Gold is going sell moving Castle on in the forex trading business and you can getting the more and more success very easily in the forex market a better learning about the World Trade is very risky and valuable about the market and you're getting the more and more success
      my dear member as I realise that you are not updating your trading journal on daily basis if you did not update your trading journal you will not receive good morning and if you're not received good bonus you cannot able to do trading and you are real account so try to understand and make more practice in demo account to become successful

4. #1083 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Alascon will become famous soon enough Alascon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Khan01     
      Hello friend this really a good analysis of . But I think If you want to take a buy entry on this so you need to wait long time. Because Today usd index also try to makes week but now usd index try to makes strong. So it now try to go down. So if you want to take a buy entry so you need to wait for long time.
      My dear and friends good morning I have gone through your analysis about the most precious the prestigious metal the gold in which you have mentioned that it will go upward or downward I am totally agree with you because if it goes for retracement then it will touch the $1900 price level again and it will be very good about 300 aur 400 points in buying so we should wait for Monday station and then go for according to its stand have a nice day and good luck

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #1084 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

HaiderAli786 will become famous soon enough HaiderAli786 will become famous soon enough HaiderAli786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Alascon     
      My dear and friends good morning I have gone through your analysis about the most precious the prestigious metal the gold in which you have mentioned that it will go upward or downward I am totally agree with you because if it goes for retracement then it will touch the $1900 price level again and it will be very good about 300 aur 400 points in buying so we should wait for Monday station and then go for according to its stand have a nice day and good luck
      Hi dear individuals from mt5 forex gathering trust that you will be fine and getting a charge out of good benefit in this exchanging week. Dear forex broker I am concur with your investigation.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HaiderAli786 For This Useful Post:

ajmalvipp (Yesterday)

7. #1085 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      134 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,672 Times in 839 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by HaiderAli786     
      Hi dear individuals from mt5 forex gathering trust that you will be fine and getting a charge out of good benefit in this exchanging week. Dear forex broker I am concur with your investigation.
      Dear brother haris you are not updating your trading journal on daily basis this is your very weakness because if you that update then you will not receive good bounce and if you're not receive good bonus then you cannot receive good profit in your real account so try to understand this add update your trading journal on daily basis so everyone can give reply thanks on your trading journal so in this way you can achieve good bonus and you can work in your real account

8. #1086 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Leo Kendrick is a splendid one to behold Leo Kendrick is a splendid one to behold Leo Kendrick is a splendid one to behold Leo Kendrick is a splendid one to behold Leo Kendrick is a splendid one to behold Leo Kendrick is a splendid one to behold Leo Kendrick is a splendid one to behold Leo Kendrick is a splendid one to behold Leo Kendrick's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,001 Times in 205 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hi trader, good day to you and how have you been today. Thanks for throwing some lights to GOLD. The precious metal Gold reversed an early European session dip back closer to two-month tops and was last seen trading near the top end of its daily trading range, around the $1865-66 region.
      The commodity once again managed to find decent support near 100-day SMA, around the $1849 region, and staged a modest rebound on the first day of a new trading week. The US dollar witnessed aggressive long-unwinding trade, which, in turn, was seen as a key factor that benefitted the dollar-denominated commodity.

Reply to thread
    Page 109 of 109 ... 104 107 108 109

Subscribed to this Thread : 4