Reply to thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Actual unemployment in Australia is twice the government rate

1. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I think now, the unemployment rates in Australia have fallen down back to pre-COVID 19 levels. There is still a huge number of unemployed people receiving unemployment benefits but the overall economy is recovering slowly. I think within the next few months, it will all get way better than what we all assumed some 3-4 months back when the pandemic was at its peak.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #22 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinara     
    I think now, the unemployment rates in Australia have fallen down back to pre-COVID 19 levels. There is still a huge number of unemployed people receiving unemployment benefits but the overall economy is recovering slowly. I think within the next few months, it will all get way better than what we all assumed some 3-4 months back when the pandemic was at its peak.
    Yeah with NZ signaling border reopening with Australia in the next few months, it will be a good sign and will help recover the travel industry a little which has suffered enormously during this crisis. I think once travelling starts back, it will create back those jobs which were lost as a result of COVID lockdowns. This will even bring the unemployment numbers down.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #23 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Caprice     
    Yeah with NZ signaling border reopening with Australia in the next few months, it will be a good sign and will help recover the travel industry a little which has suffered enormously during this crisis. I think once travelling starts back, it will create back those jobs which were lost as a result of COVID lockdowns. This will even bring the unemployment numbers down.
    I think that will now sound like a lost hope, at least for another month or two. This is because of the recent COVID out break in Northern suburbs of Sydney. The spike in the number of cases there will mean community transmission has started there again. NZ will extend the border shut down and this will further have a negative impact on Australia's tourist related jobs and for people working in the hospitality industry.

4. #24 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Greta     
    I think that will now sound like a lost hope, at least for another month or two. This is because of the recent COVID out break in Northern suburbs of Sydney. The spike in the number of cases there will mean community transmission has started there again. NZ will extend the border shut down and this will further have a negative impact on Australia's tourist related jobs and for people working in the hospitality industry.
    Yeah its sad to see the virus spreading up again, this time in Sydney Australia did so well throughout the year to tackle the spread of the virus and managed to almost contain it. Not sure where this new case came from. I think it will take at least a few more months before New Zealand will decide to re-open its borders to Australians.

5. #25 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Earie will become famous soon enough Earie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinara     
    Yeah its sad to see the virus spreading up again, this time in Sydney Australia did so well throughout the year to tackle the spread of the virus and managed to almost contain it. Not sure where this new case came from. I think it will take at least a few more months before New Zealand will decide to re-open its borders to Australians.
    Yeah, its very unfortunate now It has started spreading aggressively in Sydney and they have made masks compulsory now in shopping malls, public transport etc. I think only New South Wales is affected now as other states have shut their borders to people from NSW. Not sure how much long it will take again to get this under control. In the meantime, restrictions might increase on restaurants/cafes limiting the number of people which will again impact hospitality workers.

6. #26 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I think these claims are exaggerated and not very accurate. The unemployment rate is slowly coming down as the country tries to act fast and aggressively for its economic recovery. They have invested a good amount of money to help boost the economic activity within the country and have given grants and support funds to struggling businesses. This will definitely bring the unemployment levels further down.

7. #27 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Oriana     
    I think these claims are exaggerated and not very accurate. The unemployment rate is slowly coming down as the country tries to act fast and aggressively for its economic recovery. They have invested a good amount of money to help boost the economic activity within the country and have given grants and support funds to struggling businesses. This will definitely bring the unemployment levels further down.
    I agree with you and that's what we have been hearing in the news as well but the information coming out of most media outlets regarding International Travel ban is concerning. Borders are officially closed until March but then the Chief Health officer even said that borders might not even reopen until 2022 which is very alarming, specially for the airline, hospitality industry, hotels and tourist places.

8. #28 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Earie     
    I agree with you and that's what we have been hearing in the news as well but the information coming out of most media outlets regarding International Travel ban is concerning. Borders are officially closed until March but then the Chief Health officer even said that borders might not even reopen until 2022 which is very alarming, specially for the airline, hospitality industry, hotels and tourist places.
    Yeah, that's a bit concerning but the overall local Australian economy is doing much better as compared to last year when the Pandemic started spreading across the country. Most of the cities have now cases under control and normal day to day life is getting back to normal with minor restrictions. My friend even told me that the activity has even returned back in venues like cinemas and cafe's which is a good sign for local employment statistics.

9. #29 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Caprice     
    Yeah, that's a bit concerning but the overall local Australian economy is doing much better as compared to last year when the Pandemic started spreading across the country. Most of the cities have now cases under control and normal day to day life is getting back to normal with minor restrictions. My friend even told me that the activity has even returned back in venues like cinemas and cafe's which is a good sign for local employment statistics.
    True. Australian economy is stabilizing again with the exception of tourism industry. Everything else has pretty much started getting back to its feet. The number of virus cases have stayed low for quite some time now and there are only occasional few cases in hotel quarantine among overseas arrivals. Additionally, vaccination drive starting this month will further help in reducing the negative impacts of the virus on Australian economy and will help with the economic recovery.

10. #30 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Earie     
    True. Australian economy is stabilizing again with the exception of tourism industry. Everything else has pretty much started getting back to its feet. The number of virus cases have stayed low for quite some time now and there are only occasional few cases in hotel quarantine among overseas arrivals. Additionally, vaccination drive starting this month will further help in reducing the negative impacts of the virus on Australian economy and will help with the economic recovery.
    Yeah I was reading the news today. Most of the States there with the exception of Victoria, have almost no people to people transmission in the last 20 days or so. That is such a nice achievement and the only cases in these states are currently in hotel quarantine which are arrivals from overseas. If this trend of low cases continue, it will help the overall economy to grow and unemployment rate will further improve.

Reply to thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5