on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: Risk managment

1. #41 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

azam786 has a reputation beyond repute azam786 has a reputation beyond repute azam786 has a reputation beyond repute azam786 has a reputation beyond repute azam786 has a reputation beyond repute azam786 has a reputation beyond repute azam786 has a reputation beyond repute azam786 has a reputation beyond repute azam786 has a reputation beyond repute azam786 has a reputation beyond repute azam786 has a reputation beyond repute azam786's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    318 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,751 Times in 2,049 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

For doing successful trading in Forex everyone should understand that how can he do proper money management and risk management like money management risk management is also so much important which helps the traders to get success in Forex

2. 4 users say Thank You to azam786 for this useful post.

pashaloohar (10-28-2020), salmanpasha (10-28-2020), sid006 (10-28-2020), zs23 (10-28-2020)

3. #42 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Syed Khizar Abbas is an unknown quantity at this point Syed Khizar Abbas's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by salmanpasha     
    Everyone should understand that he will never become successful in Forex if he taught have the knowledge amount risk management because if traders don't have knowledge of risk management then they will not now that how much risk and they will take for good trading
    Good Morning. Your analysis is very informative for us tobtradein forex market. Be happy always

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #43 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

LiveForex is a jewel in the rough LiveForex is a jewel in the rough LiveForex is a jewel in the rough LiveForex is a jewel in the rough LiveForex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Risk is always involve in our business. We can get profit if we properly handle management our risk in forex. In particular, new traders should trade with less risk. First you have to win the battle to survive in the market then you have to think about earning. In the beginning, those who win the battle for survival become permanent in the market. In the beginning, trade in small lots, trade for a short time, refrain from trading any risky pair. Especially stay away from trading in gold and oil. First of all, do market analysis, practice demo and increase your skills and experience. If you trade in big lots due to greed, you can quickly drop out of the market. So trade with patience and low risk, success will catch up with you one day.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #44 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    137 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 602 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

No doubt risk is necessary in any business to accelerate but risk should be calculated. If we calculated risk then we can measure our loss according to our account. Risk management is one of the thing which cause loss to newbies. So we should learn risk management, this will increase our profit rate.

6. 2 users say Thank You to Mani1030 for this useful post.

salmanpasha (10-28-2020), Sid007 (10-29-2020)

7. #45 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Malikkashi has a reputation beyond repute Malikkashi has a reputation beyond repute Malikkashi has a reputation beyond repute Malikkashi has a reputation beyond repute Malikkashi has a reputation beyond repute Malikkashi has a reputation beyond repute Malikkashi has a reputation beyond repute Malikkashi has a reputation beyond repute Malikkashi has a reputation beyond repute Malikkashi has a reputation beyond repute Malikkashi has a reputation beyond repute Malikkashi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    566 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,593 Times in 597 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

One should not take any kind of risk in the forex trading of the people who do it and they themselves get sick, they have their own fault and join in love. So it is absolutely wrong that we should not have done this from

8. 2 users say Thank You to Malikkashi for this useful post.

Unregistered (1), zaroo (11-04-2020)

Reply to thread
Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5