Reply to thread

Thread: TOP TOURIST SPOTS IN DUBAI

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

ueladanielle is an unknown quantity at this point ueladanielle's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    860 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default TOP TOURIST SPOTS IN DUBAI

Astonishing skyscrapers, modern architectural designs of infrastructure, expensive and astounding sports cars- these are just some of the things that Dubai can offer if ever you are planning to visit this gorgeous city someday. Truly, Dubai is a dream place for everyone else who wants to feel the luxurious vibe. In line with this, Dubai is very well known for its wealth since you can found most of the big businesses there.

I might say that I can be one of the luckiest persons in the world since I already experienced and saw personally the beauty of this city. I already had a visit in this place for second time around and I am not still used from its exquisiteness. Moreover, my travel time from my country to Dubai was eight hours and of course, since it was kind of a long a flight, I feel very exhausted and dizzy. However, when our plane landed and I took my first step on its land, all of my worries were suddenly gone. The warm breeze the touches my skin feels like has a healing and calm effect. The classiness and sophistication of Dubais airport had me goosebumps- it was neat, orderly and modernized. Therefore, I will be willing to share every single place that I had been to, in Dubai. First of is

1. DUBAI MIRACLE GARDEN

-it was absolutely heaven! This garden is the largest one in the world. It features a wide variety of flowers- most of it was formed into different characters, houses and so on. However, my favorite one is the Life-sized airplane that is made of different kinds of flowers. It is said that it was composed of 50,000 flowers coming from different types and species just to arranged as a huge plane. It was indeed a world record. Just a reminder, wear a comfortable clothes and shoes, bring your towel and do not try to bring your own food inside because it is not allowed. Towel and fan is must since most of the time the temperature in Dubai was extremely hot, so try to visit during afternoon so that you will not be soaked in sweat. If you also do not want your legs to suffer, use a comfortable shoe wear- it is the largest garden in the world, so better prepare for a long walk.

2. YAS ISLAND WATERPARK

See also: Earn with no risks involved and no deposit required right now!

Want to beat the heat while enjoying? If you do, then you must visit this waterpark. Absolutely, this is one of the amazing themed parks in Dubai. Around the waterpark you can ride and free to choose over the 40 different kinds of water slides. Therefore, this is not a waterpark just for kids because it is made for the people in all ages that want to enjoy and have fun. If you are looking for extreme adventure, then try the high and great water slides and get ready to get soaked in the water! Invite your family members, friends, workmates and so on. Of course always bring your sexiest and best swimsuit and be ready to slay!

3. DUBAI FOUNTAIN

Another one on the list is the infamous Dubai dancing fountain. The memories of me, watching silently in the smooth movement of the water. Totally the peculiar tourist attraction in Dubai- actually, the water dances at the rhythm and beat of the music with the combination of different lights installed in the fountain. There were restaurants around the fountain, so If you already met your love one, then pick this place if you want to feel the romantic and warm ambiance. It was also said that this fountain is the tallest one in the world. To witness of this one of a kind mans creation would be a greatest treasure that I will be forever bury in my memory.

4. GRAND MOSQUE

See also: Invest in the most successful traders. More details.

Your tour in Dubai will never be complete without visiting the historic magnificence of Grand Mosque. The mosque in Dubai is the biggest mosque in the world, that is why tourists are all flocking and amused by its massive space and very high ceiling. The place actually left me dumbfounding- it was perfectly built for the people who wants to worship. Inside, it was filled with the beauty of gold. There was gold everywhere! It makes the place grand and very luxurious. You can also take a look of remarkable architectural designs. Spending your time here is so much worth it!

5. DESERT SAFARI

Starving for desert activities? If yes, then you got to go in Desert Safari and indulge yourself with various activities. Dubai is really a blessed place to devour countless sand dunes. Experience too, the desert camps and camel rides and taste the authentic dishes from the city. Wear you best outfit of the day because the surroundings are Instagram worthy!

6. DUBAI MALL

See also: Explore the infinite possibilities of online trading with a reliable broker. Join now!

Do not miss out this place! Best for the people who loves to shop. This is not your ordinary mall because there is a huge aquarium and underwater zoo inside. Would you believe that? It was awesome! You can see and enjoy a lot of indoor attractions. Just imagine a mall where you can do something unique aside from shopping and taking a walk.

Actually there is still plenty of tourist attractions in Dubai. Surely, if you are planning to stay in this city for a longer period, prepare yourself because it will absolutely be harder for you to leave this place. You will deeply be in love and attached to this place. Honestly, Dubai is such a dream land for me. Aside from different and awesome attractions here, I also met a lot of people- locals in this city were all kind. I was amazed and astonished too by just looking at expensive cars that were just plainly parked outside of the Dubai Mall. This experience of me visiting this lavish place will always be vivid in my mind and heart. This place is such a motivation to thrive harder to save a lot. If there would be a chance I will definitely visit this wondrous city again because every penny is worth to spend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 0 user say Thank You to ueladanielle for this useful post.
  3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Umer798 is on a distinguished road Umer798's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Dubai Mall

Dubai mall is a shopping mall in Dubai. It is the second largest mall by total land area, and the 26th-largest shopping mall in the world by gross leasable area, tying with West Edmonton Mall and Fashion Island (Thailand)both of which are older than it. It has a total retail floor area of 502,000 square metres (5,400,000 sq ft). Located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, it is part of the 20-billion-dollar Downtown complex (called Downtown Dubai), and includes over 1,200 shops.In 2011, it was the most visited building on the planet, attracting over 54 million visitors each year Access to the mall is provided via Doha Street, rebuilt as a double-decker road in April 2009

See also: Explore the infinite possibilities of online trading with a reliable broker. Join now!

[B]Burj Khalifa[B]

Burj khalifa is known as the Burj Dubai prior to its inauguration in 2010, is a skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With a total height of 829.8 m (2,722 ft, just over half a mile) and a roof height (excluding antenna, but including a 244 m spire of 828 m (2,717 ft), the Burj Khalifa has been the tallest structure and building in the world since its topping out in 2009.

See also: Earn with no risks involved and no deposit required right now!

[B]Dubai museum [B]

The museum was opened by the Ruler of Dubai in 1971, with the aim of presenting the traditional way of life in the Emirate of Dubai. When entering, one can see the fort constructed and the various displays that go along with it. From the fort, there is a path to the galleries, which display the general culture of the land, especially in the 1800s. It includes local antiques as well as artifacts from African and Asian countries that traded with Dubai. It also includes several dioramas showing life in the emirate before the advent of oil, in addition to artifacts from recent discoveries as old as 3000 BC.

See also: Invest in the most successful traders. More details.

In 2007, Dubai Museum received 1,800 visitors daily, with a yearly total of 611,840. In March 2008, the Museum had 80,000 visitors. The most popular times are from August to April.The Museum received over 1 million visitors in the year 2013. The total area of Dubai museum is 4,000 square meters

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 0 user say Thank You to Umer798 for this useful post.
Reply to thread