• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: The 5 Best Applications a College Student Must Have

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

dmnc17 is a jewel in the rough dmnc17 is a jewel in the rough dmnc17 is a jewel in the rough dmnc17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      465 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Lightbulb The 5 Best Applications a College Student Must Have

Whether you are a student from a traditional college or even enrolled in an online course, studying is indeed the only thing that will help you pass exams and keep your grades up, right? In today’s world, the education had become more advanced compared before where everything would only be done using traditional methods such as going to a local library in your country just to finish your assignment or some research. Yes, it is all about exerting efforts back then, isn’t it? But now, with the help of the new advancements in technology, everything in our life just became easier to do, from our simple daily tasks at home to doing tasks at school or work, with just a single click, technology can make it done for you in just a few minutes. This would not be possible if it were not for the artificial intelligence and automation, which is typically the field responsible for the easier tasks we have been using to nowadays.

In addition to that, we cannot deny the fact that more and more students are now being somewhat dependent to the innovative gadgets today in aiding their learning at school. Well, there is nothing wrong with it, as long as technology is being used for good. Truth is, in these times, I'm probably sure that you will not find a student who is not currently using innovative gadgets, not just them but every one of us, right? Additionally, these students not only use various smartphone apps for entertainment but also for learning. You do not have to worry as both operating system of smartphones can provide you lots of applications and or programs that a college student must have, which can really be informative and useful so that you are not left behind during discussion of lecture, as well as improving other areas in your studying phase.

Before, studying could mean spending a several hours reading books in library, but now you do not have to worry about it, as it does not have to be boring anymore. As the technology itself continues to improve day by day, there are a lot of useful applications that can make learning more fun and easier. Basically, every student already has a knowledge about plenty of applications which suits his or her needs, but there are still some smartphone applications that no student can live without. So, without further ado, let us now start discussing the five best apps that a college student must have.

1. Dropbox

You might think Dropbox itself is only good for personal storage itself, but you can also use this for learning purposes. Of course, no college student would want to leave the room without even saving his notes or cousework so that he can review it later. Worry not, as Dropbox can you save from this, you can use it to upload various kinds of files such as photos, videos, documents and more in the cloud. So, you just have to be connected on the internet and you can access them anywhere and anytime. Even if you forgot your smartphone at home, since you only need an internet connection to access your files.

2. Scribd

If you ever need to go to the library to find a certain book, you do not have to. As you can download Scribd and find what you are looking for easily. In fact, it is the world’s biggest library online. Scribd contains millions of different documents and books which are crucial for your studies in college. All of those data you will get from Scribd are shared by people from different countries. Additionally, you can organize it the way how you like it according to their topic. Also, you can create your own library consisting of different notes, books, and texts that you need for your studies. Share them with other people, who knows that someone might be needing as well what you have created, right?

3. Mathway

Indeed, admit or not, most of the people are struggling at solving math problems, right? And you might be wondering what is the right solution in your physics homework in college? Consider downloading Mathway, an application that will guide you every step of the way in finding the right solution in every math problems you have such as geometry, algebra, trigonometry and more. Just simply enter the task in the application, from there you can check whether you have the same solution as to what is provided to you by the application itself.

4. Any.do

Millions of people from all around the world are using Any.do in organizing their daily tasks. This is a good way for people who are not that good in keeping up their productivity for the day, especially students who needs to make a to-do list, so that they can avoid cramming and submit projects or assignments ahead the deadline. The to-do list you will be making can be synchronized with other devices you have, so that you can access it anywhere. You can add tasks in the list using your voice or a touch-based interface. Additionally, you can change the priority of your tasks, so that you can keep track of what needs to be done first. You can shake your phone or whatever device you are using in order to remove already the completed tasks.

5. EasyBib

Admit or not, every college student often themselves having some difficulty when it comes to putting citations in their papers, right? If you are having a hard time in putting citations in your essay or research paper, EasyBib might be the solution for your problem. All you need to do is enter the title of a certain book, and you just have to copy the citation provided to you by the application itself to your paper.

Now that you have learned the five best applications a college student must have, I hope it helped you a lot. If you have other suggestions for useful apps for a college student, do not hesitate to share it with us. Feel free to comment it down below.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Beatta is an unknown quantity at this point Beatta's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Thank you for such helpful content. I think that it will be useful for many students and I will definitely share my find with other guys. That is why I also want to share with you my find and tell you about the best writing service, where you can no doubt just tell them "write my essay" and your work will be ready the very next day!

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Reply to thread