No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 59 of 59 ... 54 57 58 59

Thread: Professionaldewangi

1. #581 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    111 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,328 Times in 949 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Hello dear fellows of mt5 forum i hope you will fine and exciting to get good amount of profit from forex
    Today my analysis on Gold / silver / EURUSD

My personal trading result

Attachment 339241

last day i place buy in gold as you can see i know that i am taking risk but i was full of confidence to get good or some profit form the gold current positive move and luckily my TP hit and i collect profit from gold metal. i used short term range profit strategy and i always do or implement such a strategy short risk small profit collect and exit from the market .as you can see beside this i dive into the other pair AUDJPY GBPAUD and take profit so lets discuss now about gold analysis

Gold Analysis overview / Forecast

Daily analysis on the DAILY timeframe in the GOLD pair shows that the price has tried to break the previous closest fractal down, alligator conditions are in bearish mode, while other supporting indicators, namely Awesome Oscillator, are in negative numbers and ADX is at 22.

So for a sell setup can be done if there is a price retrace or a slight correction or you can also immediately enter a sell with the TP range at the nearest S / R below it around the price of 1,710 and the SL is around the nearest fractal up or at 1724.86

The gold price is currently below the short-term support trend line. Gold price will again test the upper wedge border around $ 1724. These levels provide a good bullish risk-reward opportunity. For now, the trend is again bearish in the near term as long as the price is below $ 1720. The inability to hold above $ 1,1700 is bearish. Resistance at $ 1,7240 remains. At the moment we see a continuation of the move lower before the high to $ 1,720-30. Bears will gain complete control of the trend from a weekly close below $ 1,1700.
    I think today gold is more bearish and fell further after passing 1700 I hope more down today touch the next few hours 1690-80

It shows that the buyer is tired, he needs to rest for a while to walk again. The supporting material again, Gold has touched the SND level. Most likely Gold will go down first before rising again. The EMA50 supports the suggested negative scenario after closing the daily candlestick gold price giving confirm breaking signal 1720 and testing the 32% Fibonacci retracement level. in the upcoming sessions, the bearish trend sustain then we can expect more decline in gold price level my expected target would be around 1675- 1650 in the larger aspect and this bearish trend valid if the price hold below the level 1724 and sustain at least us session,

Attachment 339245

silver analysis

silver metal again under negative pressure and this negative momentum force the silver price down. I have used in my analysis alligator indicator and price below the all red blue and green line after gaining some positive momentum price bounce back from the 61.8% Fibonacci retracement trying to break the 50.0% level but remember i have my light green major trend line after kissing this trend line price bounce back and holding above my trend line, if the price break the trend line and hold below then my target would be 25.08 and we can see some fresh selling in silver the ultimate scenario is negative and bearish avoid buying until price break the level 26.90. which is a good resistance level in my point of EMA 50 also confirming the negative momentum in silver

Name: silver.png Views: 137 Size: 86.4 KB

EURUSD analysis

The EURUSD pair resumes its negative trades after 50.0 Fibonacci retracement level price move to the negative direction to move away from 1.2064 level, i am in favor of selling and my ultimate goal would be 1.1950 . but the expected negative trend valid if the price of eurusd stable below the 50 % retracement level. if the sellers break the level 1.1951 then the next expected target would be 1.1850 , or more 1.1800

Name: eurusd.png Views: 134 Size: 67.6 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 18 users say Thank You to professionaldewangi for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (04-03-2021), Darshan Ali (04-03-2021), Draven163 (08-03-2021), Eva4ever (04-03-2021), Farnadus007 (04-03-2021), Felix4x (04-03-2021), Forex student (04-03-2021), grasper (04-03-2021), IFX VLadimir (04-03-2021), Khurram78 (04-03-2021), ola4real (04-03-2021), RightMan1 (04-03-2021), Robert@ (04-03-2021), Rocky boy (04-03-2021), Salman120 (08-03-2021), ShantiMan (04-03-2021), Tacaz (04-03-2021), Unregistered (1)

3. #582 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    111 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Very warm welcome to all MT5 forum member

Hello, dear members of the Mt5 forum, I hope you will be fine and enjoying your weekend. I wish you the best of luck for the upcoming trading week.
    Today is the holiday of the forex market and it is the best time to review the previous trades of the week and analysis of the upcoming trading week as well

Sometimes traders gain profit from the forex market and sometimes take to lose it is the part of forex never disappoint from losses always smile.

EURUSD FORCAST

The previous evening thanks of positive NFP discharge information .The venders broke the interest zone the predominance of the USD turned out to be considerably more relentless.

EUR/USD trades about 0.4% or about 50 pips lower. The pair EUR/USD closed the week with the losses of about 1.3% on Friday and in my opinion it was the was worst week since the last week of October 2020.

My Technical Analysis ...

In the EUR / USD pair we can clearly see the downtrend with targets at 1.1830 and 1.1780. Break of the 1.1980 level will limit the trend. At the level of 1.2060-1.2110 the descending trend can be canceled.

There's nothing else I can add about EUR / USD. The pair had reached a level that I was expecting a setback for. If the pullback is completed, but the price does not retest the 1.2115 high, the downward movement will be extended to the 1.1850 to 1.1795 level. The price will likely bounce off this level and make a withdrawal. I didn't think this would happen in the next trading day, but I would be happy if it did. In that case, we can start preparing for the next steps. Meanwhile, the pair continues its slide unless the price breaks the upper target. Now the EURUSD pair is wide open to understand.It is clear that the price is in a negative momentum mood.
    I am clear to suggest sell trade.
    On the H4 chart, By the appearance of bearish candlepin bar selling opportunity has arrived, This bearish pin bar candle the PARABOLIC + MA indicator also in favor of the current bearish trend direction and supported by has also shown sell opportunity,

Then we can take the selling opportunity with the closest risk above the shadow pin bar above the SnD zone with a lower channel line target or it can behold until it becomes a plus.

Name: eurusd.png Views: 125 Size: 109.3 KB

Gold Price Analysis:

Gold has been on the defensive mood after the NFP news released and at the current time yellow metal less attractive for the investor or buyers Especially after US Nonfarm payrolls rose by 379,000 markets seem to have stabilized

Technical indicator prediction:

The Bollinger Band one-day Lower, the Simple Moving Average 100-15m, The technical indicator is indicating that the yellow metal facing some strong resistance around at the level $1,712,
    Including the Pivot Point D1 Critical resistance at the price level $1.718,

Technical analysis of Gold / forecast:

The price of gold fluctuates between the price level of 1692 to 1700 and moves within the sideways direction, Aiming to get negative direction which assists to force the price down and extending the bearish momentum rally towards the support level of $1,675
    as a next expected negative station,

In general, I will suggest the bearish trend in the upcoming trading week will overcome the bullish trend.EMA50 forms continuous negative pressure and predicted negative scenarios.

Key resistance still intact $1,712-$1,718 and the price needs to stick below these levels to hold negative scenario valid for the upcoming trading week, But noting that surpassing the key resistance level can attract the buyers and fresh buying can drag the positive momentum at the level $1,1740

Name: gold.png Views: 117 Size: 171.4 KB

Silver price analysis :

US Labour Market Data Review impact on silver

Finally, The Us economy action successfully gain the jobs numbers around 379k which is a nice increment in Feb from the US action staff and it is near 182k above the expectation to supplementary for the US frugalness. The NFP opportune determine suggests, the private sector sphere 513k jobs increase

Silver Technical analysis

Name: silver.png Views: 115 Size: 145.1 KB
    The silver metal finds a strong support level which is key support around $25.00 and trying to manage its five-week intraday lows.
    The level 20.00$ pointed to the 61.8% Fibonacci level of the $21.75-$30.25 strong resistance now acts as a key pivotal point for short-term traders.
    An expected breakout below the price of $25.00 will open the door for the negative bias rally and turn the silver vulnerable to accelerate the corrective slide. The next negative station of the bearish momentum lead to the mark of $24.10 near the SMA-200,,

But keep in mind the expected bearish scenario valid if the price of silver stable below the level of $25.00 or 25.35 to continue the expected decline.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #583 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    111 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    V
    Very Warm Welcome To All MT5 forum Members.

Hello, dear members of the Mt5 forum, I hope you will be fine and enjoying first day of new week. I wish you the best of luck for the upcoming trading sessions. Well i am going to update my trading journal on Gold. Thanks to the MT5 forum for providing excellent opportunity to us sharing our knowledge on this platform.

[SIZE="3"]Gold Price Forecast. [/SIZE]

After showing the strong earlier positive momentum gold metal is now trading lower from its beginning. The buyer's price action looked very vigilant for the bullish momentum after the pre-market opening but the buying wasnt strong enough to maintain a positive rally over the price level that is key resistance $1711.70.The price has put the gold on the defensive mode to challenge weeks low that is at $1683.00.I have been just a little positive before the opening of the gold market today due to a divergence saw in RSI last Friday. The move continues to be intact, nevertheless, the possibility of success for the turnaround want bleak.

The ultimate scenario that is best for buyr traders today would have been a reversal towards the upside in June U.S. that is 10-year Treasury and a reversal towards the downside by the U.S. Dollar.

Eventually, the actual means of this gold market depends upon the direction of U.S Department of the treasury

Daily Swing Chart Technical Analysis

Today the current scenario of the gold market looks negative according to the daily swing chart analysis by surpassing the level 1683 is a clear indication of the more expected downtrend in the gold market
    The main expected trend of the gold market can be changed up to $1.715 this is highly unlikely but from the recent nine-session market-facing strong negative pressure from the sellers.
    The range of gold metal is in a negative direction. taking out 1725 would change the expected positive scenario and momentum shift to the upside direction. The market is currently trading in favor of the seller's side with the major retracement level at $1,712 to $1,725. This zone is holding the longer-term direction of the gold market

Bearish Scenario Of Gold.

Under the price level $1695 will clear indication of sellers pressure over the buyers, If the price breaks the support level 1,680-83 then downside momentum will become more stronger then the upside and sellers may drag the price towards the further support level $1,650 to $1,650,

Bullish Scenario Of Gold.

A strong move over $1,698-$1,702 will signal the buyer's pressure. This could trigger a rally into the main Fibonacci level at $1711.70.This level can be the trigger for the buyer's acceleration to the positive momentum. the next ultimate goal of the buyer's at $1740 followed by the minor 50% level at $1749.10.

Name: gold.png Views: 691 Size: 163.3 KB

5. 15 users say Thank You to professionaldewangi for this useful post.

Ahmadsaqib (08-03-2021), B4u (09-03-2021), Burraktrader (08-03-2021), Farnadus007 (08-03-2021), Fxtechno (08-03-2021), grasper (08-03-2021), hamzasaqib (08-03-2021), IFX VLadimir (09-03-2021), IqraAslam (09-03-2021), JoneAnderson (08-03-2021), Latif3193 (08-03-2021), Salman120 (08-03-2021), Summy (08-03-2021), Unregistered (2)

6. #584 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    111 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Hello, dear members of the Mt5 forum, I hope you will be fine and enjoying first day of new week. I wish you the best of luck for the upcoming trading sessions. Well i am going to update my trading journal on EURUSD - GBPUSD. Thanks to the MT5 forum for providing excellent opportunity to us sharing our knowledge on this platform.

EURUSD FORCAST

EURUSD Fundamental Analysis.

In Europe, people are protesting against new restrictions imposed by governments. In addition, food prices in Europe are soaring. That is why the low income population does not have enough funds to live on. EU officials are preparing for another crisis. The head of the ECB is unsure about the economic recovery. The vaccination program appears to be going according to plan. In the United States, the number of infections has increased due to delayed vaccinations and quarantine violations, as some people don't even believe the coronavirus exists.
    After the corona virus outbreak spread around the world, scientists began developing a vaccine. Even though vaccinations have been rolled out, this is not enough because the virus is capable of mutating. That's why scientists are developing new vaccines. Current vaccines can protect against old strains of the coronavirus, while new strains of COVID-19 cannot be treated with existing drugs. The EU and the United States are making every effort to fight the virus. Moreover, they seemed to be united and ready to help each other in difficult situations.EU economic indicators show a decline, while US indicators show a steady recovery in business activity among citizens. The Fed may delay considering the issue of rate hikes, because the economy is not doing too badly to change its monetary policy for the sake of a rate hike.

EURUSD Technical Analysis.

The level of 1.1830 acts as the first target. Break of this level will cause another wave of selling. However, quotes tend to make upward rollback from a technical point of view. As for the correction, after the minor correction ends, the euro / dollar pair is expected to continue its descending movement to the level of 1.1600. The resistance level 1.1990 can exert some strong downward pressure on the quotes. In this case the sellers may drop the pair down towards the low of 1.1600. The pair has failed to recover beyond a directionless 20 SMA and broke below its 100 SMA, now trading well below them. In the 4-hour chart, the 20 SMA heads firmly lower below the longer ones, all of them above the current level.
    I don't think the quotes will advance above the 1.1960-1.1980 area. However, they can fall to the support level 1.1830. Today's macroeconomic calendar is missing any important releases. Therefore, I don't expect any significant moves. Moreover, the euro / dollar pair may spend the day in a slightly sideways range.
    to keep the bearish trend scenario valid for the upcoming period, which targets 1.1830 followed by 1.1776 levels as next main stations continuation of our bearish overview efficiently for the rest of the day, and the way is open to head towards 1.1700 that represents our next target,

EURUSD Classic pivot Reading spots.

It appears that the pivot point position is at the price level of 1.1868 while the support position 1 is in at the price level of 1.1868, position of support 2 at the price level of 1.1824 position of support 3 at the price level of 1.1810 as well as position of resistance 1 at the price level of 1.1868, position of resistance 2 at the price level of 1.1882, position of resistance 3 at the price level of 1.1897.

EURUSD Fibonacci Reading spots.

It appears that the pivot point position is at the price level of 1.1882 while the support position 1 is at the price level of 1.1842, the position of support 2 is at the price level of 1.1835, the position of support 3 is at the price level of 1.1824 as well as the position of resistance 1 is at price level 1.1864 , resistance position 2 at the price level 1.1871, resistance position 3 at the price level 1.1882.

EURUSD Simple Moving Average Reading spots.

it is clear that the SMA-5 line at the 1.1866 price level shows a Sell signal, SMA-10 is at the price level 1.1858 shows a Sell signal, SMA-20 is at the price level 1.1857 shows a signal Sell, SMA-50 is at the price level of 1.1888 indicating a Sell signal, SMA-100 is at the price level of 1.1958 indicating a Sell signal, SMA-200 is at the price level of 1.2029 indicating a Sell signal.

EURUSD Exponential Moving Average Reading spots.

it is clear that the SMA-5 line at the 1.1866 price level shows a Sell signal, SMA-10 is at the price level 1.1858 shows a Sell signal, SMA-20 is at the price level 1.1857 shows a signal Sell, SMA-50 is at the price level of 1.1888 indicating a Sell signal, SMA-100 is at the price level of 1.1958 indicating a Sell signal, SMA-200 is at the price level of 1.2029 indicating a Sell signal.

Bearish Scenario Of EURUSD.

The bearish trend scenario still suggested for the upcoming period, which targets 1.1780 as a next station

Bullish Scenario Of EURUSD.

Noting that breaching 1.1888 is considered as the first positive key to start recovery attempts that target 1.1976 initially.

Name: eurusd.png Views: 100 Size: 105.0 KB

GBPUSD FORCAST

GBPUSD Fundamental Analysis.

GBPUSD decline since the news emerged that the US dollar sets an interest rate that is still the same as yesterday or a fixed interest rate and immediately raises the USD to experience a strengthening. The following is a strategy for taking open sell positions that can be done if the price is able to break the price support area on the h1 time frame this and hopefully in accordance with estimates. by looking at ema and also the current price trend to take or sell options, it seems like you will get profit opportunities later, don't forget to always use MM and good trading psychology so that you can continue to develop in the world of trading and also get success. don't forget to also use the second planning just in case it will happen later if the first open is mish or wrong estimation.

GBPUSD Technical Analysis.

GBPUSD currency pair, pay attention to the chart on tf D1, some of the technical patterns that I described above to make it easier to find good setups in determining both buy and sell open positions. The main trend long-term still dominates for strong bearishness, here I analyze it intraday or it can be said that the short term trendline method I use as a limit and reference is looking for the right signal to open a position if you pay attention to the price on tf D1 starting to weaken and it is very beautiful to form a triangle with several The trendline is very good for opening an open buy trial when the price rebounds in the closest trendline, if the price breaks below the open trendline limit, the sell position is very good with the target target in the support area / demand zone of the pink box.
    And don't forget to remind you to always be patient in determining open positions where the current price is still within the triangle cage. If one side of the trendline is able to be broken, then look for good opportunities, placing orders while limiting losses.

GBPUSD Classic pivot Reading spots.

The support position 1 is in at the price level of 1.3841 , position of support 2 at the price level of 1.3806 , position of support 3 at the price level of 1.3784 as well as position of resistance 1 at the price level of 1.3898, position of resistance 2 at the price level of 1.3920, position of resistance 3 at the price level of 1.3956.

GBPUSD Fibonacci Reading spots.

It appears that the pivot point position is at the price level of 1.1882 while the support position 1 is at the price level of 1.3816 , the position of support 2 is at the price level of 1.3805, the position of support 3 is at the price level of 1.3789 as well as the position of resistance 1 is at price level 1.3848, resistance position 2 at the price level 1.3859, resistance position 3 at the price level 1.3875.

GBPUSD Simple Moving Average Reading spots.

it is clear that the SMA-5 line at the 1.3851 price level shows a Sell signal, SMA-10 is at the price level 1.3839 shows a Sell signal, SMA-20 is at the price level 1.3832 shows a signal Sell, SMA-50 is at the price level of 1.3830 indicating a Sell signal, SMA-100 is at the price level of 1.3884 indicating a Sell signal, SMA-200 is at the price level of 1.3929 indicating a Sell signal.

GBPUSD Exponential Moving Average Reading spots.

it is clear that the EMA-5 at the 1.3853 price level shows a Sell signal, EMA-10 is at the 1.3844 price level indicating a Sell signal, EMA-20 is at the 1.3837 price level indicating a Sell signal, EMA-50 is at the 1.3847 price level indicating a Sell signal, EMA-100 is at the 1.3874 price level indicating a Sell signal , The EMA-200 is at the price level 1.3907 indicating a Sell Signal

Bearish Scenario Of GBPUSD.

Therefore, we will keep our bearish overview for today conditioned by the price stability below 1.3800 , to open the way to rally towards our main negative target at 1.3690
    Bullish Scenario Of GBPUSD.

Noting that breaching 1.3870is considered as the first positive key to start recovery attempts that target 1.3980 initially.

Name: gbpusd.png Views: 100 Size: 141.6 KB

7. 17 users say Thank You to professionaldewangi for this useful post.

Ahmadsaqib (09-03-2021), ARD (09-03-2021), ayat16317 (09-03-2021), B4u (09-03-2021), Burraktrader (09-03-2021), Eva4ever (09-03-2021), Farnadus007 (09-03-2021), Felix4x (09-03-2021), grasper (09-03-2021), hamzasaqib (09-03-2021), Interlock (09-03-2021), loaded-prof (09-03-2021), RightMan1 (09-03-2021), ringgit_maker (09-03-2021), Salman120 (10-03-2021), Sunclock (09-03-2021), Unregistered (1)

8. #585 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    111 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Hello, dear members of the Mt5 forum, I hope you will be fine and enjoying first day of new week. I wish you the best of luck for the upcoming trading sessions. Well i am going to update my trading journal on Gold And Silver. Thanks to the MT5 forum for providing excellent opportunity to us sharing our knowledge on this platform.

Gold FORCAST.

Gold Fundamental Analysis.

Gold prices were consolidated in narrow ranges, with sentiment oscillating between hopes of a rapid economic recovery and fears of resurgent coronavirus cases, which kept markets on edge. However, the safe haven was heading for the biggest quarterly increase in more than four years, as concerns about the increase in coronavirus cases worldwide weighed on investor sentiment. . The safe haven gained more than 12% in this quarter, putting it on the road to its best quarter since the end of March 2016, while also setting its third consecutive monthly gain. A recent resurgence of coronavirus infections has led some investors to question their optimism in the global economy. Over the weekend, the number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 worldwide exceeded 10 million and deaths exceeded 500,000. Some economies have begun to reverse the reopening and close deals to slow the spread of the coronavirus. Investor sentiment improved somewhat with optimistic housing data in the U.S. hopeful signs of a global economy still struggling to recover from the impact of the COVID-19 crisis. Contracts to buy houses previously owned by the US recovered the most registered in May, suggesting that the housing market was starting to change. The US pending home sales index rose 44.3% in May, compared with economists' forecast of an 18.9% increase.

Gold costs are finding some support this, but are trending lower because of the run-up in relationship yields has increased the ability cost of keeping morning that is silver. The buck that is strong be another element weighing on silver, however a cheaper silver cost is probably to make for a cheaper safe-haven should broader markets correct further.
    Given that gold is known as as a hedge against inflation, Wednesday's launch of the US CPI report will now play a vital role in affecting the trajectory that is near-term. The broader market danger sentiment, the USD cost dynamics and the US relationship yields will likely to be looked at for some meaningful trading opportunities. in the meantime

Other analysts are more concerned about additional downside in metals however, especially in silver, which has fared better than gold in 2021.

Gold Technical Analysis

Speaking of Gold, we started our Asset Analysis. We note how in the first quarter of 2018, the region where prices are now, between 1715 - 1700.00, functioned as an important resistance, until it was broken. At the time of the analysis, prices come from a bullish rally and arrive to test this zone that could work as a resistance, if we have salespeople acting. If a sellers entry into the market is confirmed, we may have declines up to 1670.50 at first and if it is broken, up to 1742.50 in the next few trading session. On the buying side, if we eventually have the actual break in the mentioned region, the market may gain strength to test the region that was maximum in the years 2020, Recently, Gold has been trading sideways at a price of $ 1,715.90. According to the H4 time frame, I have found that Gold is in a consolidation phase and my suggestion is to look for a potential breakout of the $ 1,1720.50 resistance to confirm a further upward continuation. I have placed the Fibonacci expansion to find a potential upward target and I Got Fibonacci expansion 161.8% at the price of $ 1,266.80. Watch out for buying opportunities above the $ 1,720.50 -$ 1,722.50 level.

If Gold price broke the downside when the $ 1,700 level failed to hold. We also warn that a downside break will push the price up to $ 1,680 initially and we expect the price to move up to the 38% Fibonacci retracement level of its upward movement of $ 1,170. So our long term target and short term support level around $ 1,672. Resistance stands at $ 1,720 and any break above this level will open the way to $ 1,740 and higher.

I have found the breakout of the trading range (6 days), which is another sign of weakness. Gold is traded within the Pitchfork channel. Key resistance provided the previous key support (white form in the chart) at $ 1,700.00. Trading recommendations for today: I am selling gold from $ 1,700.00 with a target profit of $ 1,676.20 and a price of $ 1,664.50.
    There is strong resistance with the price level $ 1,720.00. and if the price pass it perfectly where my first target was $ 1,740.00. , the next target is above the $ 1,755.00. price level. At the moment I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunity with this precious metal if the price broke the level $ 1,720.00.
    Short term support at $ 1,700 If we start a pullback soon then I expect the price to move towards that area. Channel and cloud support is found at $ 1,700 As long as we trade above these levels the bulls will remain in trend control. In conclusion, even though the trend remains bullish and there is no sign of reversal, I choose to take profit and be neutral at the current levels. The chances of a pullback at least towards $ 1,700 or lower .
    The gold price has reached the upper target limit of $ 1,720.00. and I choose to be neutral at the current level as I currently expect a pullback to at least $ 1,700 . The trend remains bearish and week in my analysis.

Gold Classic pivot Reading Spots.

The support position 1 is in at the price level of $1708.99, position of support 2 at the price level of $1705.62 position of support 3 at the price level of $1703.79 as well as position of resistance 1 at the price level of $1714.19, position of resistance 2 at the price level of $1716.02, position of resistance 3 at the price level of $1719.39.

Gold Fibonacci Reading Spots.

The support position 1 is at the price level of $1708.83, the position of support 2 is at the price level of $1707.61, the position of support 3 is at the price level of $1705.62 as well as the position of resistance 1 is at price level $1712.81, resistance position 2 at the price level $1714.03, resistance position 3 at the price level $1716.02.

Gold Simple Moving Average Reading Spots.

it is clear that the SMA-5 line at the $1711.45 price level shows a buy signal, SMA-10 is at the price level $1712.11 shows a buy signal, SMA-20 is at the price level $1712.32 shows a signal buy, SMA-50 is at the price level of $1697.23 indicating a buy signal, SMA-100 is at the price level of $1699.04 indicating a buy signal, SMA-200 is at the price level of $1715.79 indicating a Sell signal.

Gold Exponential Moving Average Reading Spots.

it is clear that the SMA-5 line at the $1712.04 price level shows a buy signal, SMA-10 is at the price level $1712.13 shows a buy signal, SMA-20 is at the price level $1708.74 shows a signal buy , SMA-50 is at the price level of $1703.20 indicating a buy signal, SMA-100 is at the price level of $1704.71 indicating a buy signal, SMA-200 is at the price level of $1719.07 indicating a Sell signal.

Bearish Scenario Of Gold .

The bearish trend scenario still suggested for the upcoming period, which targets $1.680 as a next station.

Bullish Scenario Of Gold .

Noting that breaching $1,720 is considered as the first positive key to start recovery attempts that target $1.745 initially.

Name: gold.png Views: 489 Size: 165.5 KB

Silver FORCAST

Silver Fundamental Analysis.

Interestingly, foreign money market traders have actually not made their minds in the impact connected with new stimulus package, as well as the U.S. dollar had been volatile but lacked direction in the last few years. Meanwhile, stock traders are clearly optimistic about Yellens policies that are future.
    Biden is anticipated to signal orders which are numerous are executive the initial days of their presidency, reversing lots of Donald Trumps policies and response that is boosting the coronavirus pandemic
    Industry clearly provides Biden utilizing the advantage of the concern that is appropriate expects that the latest President will manage to offer support that is extra the U.S. economy.
    She argued that the benefits of additional stimulus outweighed the risks of higher debt amounts. Yellens stance that is act that is dovish one more catalyst that is upside the areas.
    Yesterday, Janet Yellen reported that U.S. lawmakers should act big on the coronavirus that is brand name package that is new support that is provide the economy.
    Markets focus that is foremost the brand new $1.9 trillion stimulus plan that should boost customer investing at an occasion whenever sales being retail actually begun to exhibit weakness beneath the force from the revolution that is 2nd of virus. If Biden succeeds in delivering the stimulus package that is latest into the future weeks, stocks could have an opportunity to gain energy that is strong is upside.

Silver Technical Analysis.

Judging by the structure of the web, the silver of the h4 graph is still uptrend. In particular, Price is now helping to shape the shape of an downtrend line, a flat line that is strengthening its significance. The RSI index indicates that the silver coats are in the very oversold zone.

The price closed according to the previous day, indicating the weakness of the upcoming bulls. According to our estimates: Price is waiting for a bearish reversal to the current level of $25.790 to test the $26.10 local buy level.

Silver coats are trading above the $25.55 pivot level in the hourly time frame. The Silver Medium Bollinger Bands indicator is trading above the $25.50 level of the band, indicating a buy by the genetic index matrix lined in one color, although it can be assumed that this growth will continue. The expected level of growth could test the $26.10 level. If the quotes converge below the pivot level, the movement could move to the level of $25.283.And don't forget to remind you to always be patient in determining open positions where the current price is still within the triangle cage. If one side of the trendline is able to be broken, then look for good opportunities, placing orders while limiting losses.
    This is to say that at the current level the strength of the bulls is in a convenient place. Trading advice recommendation for today's Wednesday: We can buy from the current level of $26.355. Our target is the breakup of the bullish resistance level of $26.80

At the moment the resistance level is at the price: $26.10, and the support level is at the price $25.55
    The candlestick position is in the Middle Support & Resistance area

Wait for a large candle body to appear to break out resistance, ready to buy entry at the $26.10 level and stop loss max 20 pips from the buy entry, which is at the $25.75 level.
    If the price drops and the support is below the breakout, get ready to sell at the level of $25,775 and stop loss max 20 pips from the sell entry, namely at the level of $25,275
    Note: If there is a Rejection Pattern (candlestick with a large body, long shadow candlestick and mainly see the large trend) both in the support and resistance areas, entry can be risky by placing a stop loss in the range of 30-40 pips

Silver Classic pivot Reading Spots.

The support position 1 is in at the price level of $25.686 , position of support 2 at the price level of $25.556, position of support 3 at the price level of $25.484 as well as position of resistance 1 at the price level of $25.888, position of resistance 2 at the price level of $25.960, position of resistance 3 at the price level of $26.090.

Silver Fibonacci Reading Spots.

It appears that the pivot point position is at the price level of $25.758 while the support position 1 is at the price level of $25.681, the position of support 2 is at the price level of $25.633, the position of support 3 is at the price level of $25.556 as well as the position of resistance 1 is at price level $25.835, resistance position 2 at the price level $25.883, resistance position 3 at the price level $25.960.

Silver Simple Moving Average Reading Spots.

it is clear that the SMA-5 line at the $25.843 price level shows a buy signal, SMA-10 is at the price level $25.919 shows a sell signal, SMA-20 is at the price level $25.958 shows a signal sell, SMA-50 is at the price level of $25.600 indicating a buy signal, SMA-100 is at the price level of $25.577 indicating a buy signal, SMA-200 is at the price level of $26.112 indicating a sell signal.

Silver Exponential Moving Average Reading Spots.

it is clear that the EMA-5 at the $25.868 price level shows a buy signal, EMA-10 is at the $25.901 price level indicating a sell signal, EMA-20 is at the $ 25.855 price level indicating a buy signal, EMA-50 is at the $25.723 price level indicating a buy signal, EMA-100 is at the $25.769 price level indicating a Sell signal , The EMA-200 is at the price level $26.097 indicating a sell Signal

Bearish Scenario Of Silver .

Therefore, we will keep our bearish overview for today conditioned by the price stability below $26.00, to open the way to rally towards our main negative target at $25.10

Bullish Scenario Of Silver .

Noting that breaching $26.10 is considered as the first positive key to start recovery attempts that target $26.75 initially.

Name: silver.png Views: 91 Size: 135.4 KB

Rejected

9. #586 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    111 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Hello, dear members of the Mt5 forum, I hope you will be fine and enjoying first day of new week. I wish you the best of luck for the upcoming trading sessions. Well i am going to update my trading journal on Gold . Thanks to the MT5 forum for providing excellent opportunity to us sharing our knowledge on this platform.

Gold Forecast.

Gold Fundamental Analysis.

Gold prices rose sharply during yesterday's trading, which stops 4-day consistent negative momentum of, US Treasury bonds as the yields of long-lasting and government bonds in the Eurozone decreased and decreased and the dollar trimmed some of its recent gains. Gold maintains its tight inverse relationship with US Real Yields, which we expect to rise further, which should put further pressure on the yellow metal.

Last three months of 2020 due to a sharp drop in household consumption. Accordingly, the GDP growth slowed by -0.7% every quarter and decreased more than originally expected by 0.6%. On an annual basis, the GDP contracted by 4.9% in the fourth quarter.CFTC positioning data shows the net long from extreme levels is unwinding, but still in our view.

The last endorsement for the new US administration plan price that is gold cautiously awaits this endorsement. This approval has placed an influence this is certainly strong the US currency plus the price of yellowish metal as well as other financial departments of the US. Silver has finally bowed to yields that are rising the strengthening USD.

Dealers tend to be predicting that the $1.9 trillion set in the upcoming government that is US bill will help and pull the planet's biggest US economic climate from the stress brought on by the coronavirus. By direct payments as high as $1,400 to many Americans will help and extends emergency jobless advantages. Some investors will be the brain of thoughts that the stimulus and an enhancing economy will lead to some inflation as time goes on on the other hand.

That takes us into the second element, which is whether the U.S. dollar will start to damage concerning the news that the government has just included an extra $2 trillion to your debt this is certainly nationwide. Presently, the dollar list is fixed at 91.77, after factoring in todays decline of 0.21%. The truth that gold futures gained 0.47% indicates that todays gain of $8.10 was the consequence of both dollar weakness and marketplace members bidding on the material this is certainly precious

What's in the bill?

1. The bill has approved to provide weekly unemployed benefit person almost of $300 per until
    2. The bill has allocated $350 billion to the local state and governments department. $130 Billion reopening college or schools, $49 Billion for Covid-19 testing and research, and also $14 Billion for vaccine distribution.

Forex Very Important Data 11 Mar 2021

Name: Screenshot Capture - 2021-03-10 - 23-21-33.png Views: 67 Size: 49.0 KB

Coronavirus Disease 2021 Update (COVID-19)

Name: Screenshot Capture - 2021-03-11 - 02-29-50.png Views: 65 Size: 34.7 KB

At least 37 states, as well as Washington, D.C., are now allowing some residents with certain health problems to receive vaccines, according to a survey that is latest, though the conditions that confer access in one state may not do so in another.

The pace of vaccinations has picked up to the point where the average that is daily of shots has reached about 2.17 million a day. On March 6, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that 2.9 million shots had been delivered.

Gold Technical Analysis

H1-Hourly Timeframe Outlook Technical Analysis.

Name: gold H4.png Views: 65 Size: 144.6 KB

Speaking of Gold technical analysis. Daily forex analysis for Gold on H1 TF, it seems that currently, Gold is in a bullish condition. This can be seen from the dominant condition of the Heiken Ashi indicator indicating rising prices where the Heiken Ashi indicator on the current candle looks white. The price is also moving above the 10 and 20 moving averages. Gold possibly could move bullish and possibly will move towards 1825.00.

Furthermore, if we look at the conditions of the simple moving average for periods 10 and 20, which can be seen that currently the two moving averages are widened, there is an indication that the bullish movement could last a long time. But if the Gold color of the Heiken Ashi indicator turns red, then this bullish scenario will be canceled.

4-Hours Timeframe Outlook Technical Analysis.

Name: gold H1.png Views: 64 Size: 129.5 KB

Gold On the H4 time frame, it can be seen that the price is currently moving below the 50 (red) and 100 (white) exponential average indicators. However, it can be seen that the RSI indicator is also moving below the 50 levels so it can be concluded that Gold is in bearish condition and there is a possibility that Gold will weaken towards 1650.00.
    Besides, we can see that the exponential moving average indicator for the 50 and 100 periods is wide, indicating a strong bearish trend. Bearish conditions fail if Gold can go down and penetrate both exponential moving averages and the RSI rises above the 50 level.

gold is attempting to check out the bearish average this is certainly 100-simple moving SMA) at $1749, utilizing the Relative Strength Index (RSI) solidly promoting in the bullish region, presently at 65.20. More up, some resistance is seen around the $1765 location.

The horizontal 50-SMA, the resistance this might support that is certainly previous at $1714 could protect the disadvantage. The support that is next is applicable during the upward-sloping 21-SMA at $1708. The $1700 amount that is ends up being the level round to conquer with regards to bears.

Gold Classic pivot Reading spots.

Support:-

The positioning support 1 of the classic pivot point is in at the price level of $1734.75, the position of support 2 at the price level of $1732.30 position of support 3 at the price level of $1730.70.

Resistance:-

The position of resistance 1 of the classic pivot point is at the price level of $1738.80, the position of resistance 2 at the price level of $1740.40, the position of resistance 3 at the price level of $1742.85.

Gold Fibonacci Reading spots.

The positioning support 1 of the Fibonacci pivot point is in at the price level of $1734.80, the position of support 2 at the price level of $1733.85 position of support 3 at the price level of $1732.30

The position of resistance 1 of the Fibonacci pivot point is at the price level of $1737.90, the position of resistance 2 at the price level of $1738.85, the position of resistance 3 at the price level of $1740.40.

Gold Camarilla Reading spots.

Support:-t

The positioning support 1 of Camarilla pivot point is in at the price level of $1736.83, the position of support 2 at the price level of $1736.46 position of support 3 at the price level of $1736.09.

The position of resistance 1 of the Camarilla pivot point is at the price level of $1737.57, the position of resistance 2 at the price level of $1737.94, the position of resistance 3 at the price level of $1738.31.

Gold Simple Moving Average Reading spots.

it is wide to understand by using Simple Moving Average that the SMA-5 line at the $1734.51 price level showing a clear buy signal, SMA-10 is at the price level of $1730.77 shows a buy signal, SMA-20 is at the price level of $1725.94 showing a clear buy signal buy, SMA-50 is at the price level of $1716.88 indicating a buy signal, SMA-100 is at the price level of $1704.03 indicating a buy signal, SMA-200 is at the price level of $1712.23 indicating a buy signal.

Gold Exponential Moving Average Reading spots.

it is wide to understand by using Simple Moving Average that the SMA-5 line at the $1734.44 price level showing a clear buy signal, SMA-10 is at the price level of $1731.55 showing a clear buy signal, SMA-20 is at the price level of $1727.02 showing a clear buy signal, SMA-50 is at the price level of $1717.43 indicating a buy signal, SMA-100 is at the price level of $1712.54 indicating a buy signal, SMA-200 is at the price level of $1720.27 indicating a buy signal.

Bearish Scenario Of Gold.

Therefore, I expect more positive momentum in the trading that is future, which is affected by the conclusion for the bullish flag pattern, taking into consideration that breaking 1718.00 will stop the positive scenario and hit on the price to drop again..

Bullish Scenario Of Gold.

Gold price verified breaching 1721.00 level to show to rise from the basis this is certainly intraday targeting testing the bullish channels at 1765.00 primarily, supported by moving over the EMA50..

key to start recovery attempts that target $26.75 initially.

Rejected

10. 17 users say Thank You to professionaldewangi for this useful post.

Ahmadsaqib (11-03-2021), ARD (11-03-2021), Burraktrader (11-03-2021), Eva4ever (11-03-2021), Farnadus007 (11-03-2021), Fxtechno (17-03-2021), hamzasaqib (11-03-2021), IFX VLadimir (11-03-2021), Interlock (11-03-2021), Khurram78 (11-03-2021), Munda 420 (11-03-2021), ola4real (11-03-2021), PhilipOscar (11-03-2021), Prisha (11-03-2021), ringgit_maker (12-03-2021), Robert@ (11-03-2021), Sunclock (11-03-2021)

11. #587 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    111 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Introduction.

Hello dear friends how are you all members of MT5 forum. I hope you will enjoying profit by getting a bonus from the forum. I am facing a problem from MT5 forum right now because i am not getting bonus consistently last weeks 9-10 and weeks 4-5 it is very sad momentum for me because after spending so much precocious time on the forum and investing time when you get nothing upon your handwork you get sad and you can understand my feelings guys,

I had a chat with administrator AVIZ but sadly, I would like to share my opinion that he could not able to solve-out my bonus problem although. I have a good quality post. I don't no why I am not qualifying for the bonus,

But i would like to congratulate all the members who are getting good bonus from the forum specially, Ii would like to say that Interlock , Tacaz , Grasper , and many others members who are getting good bonus and enjoy trading by using the bonus.

Market overview

Well dear guys today is very action pack day in the US session and after the US session. Because there has plenty of high-impact news this week and the news put impact extra pressure on the market, By the instability of the market you can get damage from the market. If you are new then you have to wait and hold your nerve because market volatility can put negative impact on your trading carrier,

Here We Have News schedule For 17-3-2021

Name: Screenshot Capture - 2021-03-17 - 07-13-39.png Views: 42 Size: 59.8 KB

Fed's Monetary Policy Statement, FOMC Press Conference

Both these news can play a key vital role in the further development of the market you should keep focus on the news. Crude oil inventory 2.4M vs 13.8M previous,

Lets Discuss About EURUSD/GBPUSD/USDJPY Pairs

Diving into the D1 at this time, the price has the negative momentum. As seen in the picture there I have marked LS and H, while for RS I haven't marked it because the price has not been formed and so far it looks like the price has the potential to form a RSI. It can be seen that currently, the EURUSD movement is still in the Neckline area. This means that the zone has quite a strong seller and buyer power. So, to further increase the probability, it is better to just wait and see while waiting for the to start forming. If calculated using time, the most likely that uptrend will be formed this week. Meanwhile, the target is at the Classic Target of the Head and Shoulder, which is at the price of 1.2180. This target is likely to be achieved in 2 weeks,

Name: eurusd.png Views: 34 Size: 98.1 KB

EURUSD Classic pivot Reading Spots.

The positioning support 1 of the classic pivot point is in at the price level of $1.1902, the position of support 2 at the price level of $1.1895 position of support 3 at the price level of $1.1888.

The position of resistance 1 of the classic pivot point is at the price level of $1.1916, the position of resistance 2 at the price level of $1.1923, the position of resistance 3 at the price level of $1.1931.

EURUSD Fibonacci Reading Spots.

The positioning support 1 of the Fibonacci pivot point is in at the price level of $1.1903, the position of support 2 at the price level of $1.1900 position of support 3 at the price level of $1.1895

The position of resistance 1 of the Fibonacci pivot point is at the price level of $1.1915, the position of resistance 2 at the price level of $1.1918, the position of resistance 3 at the price level of $1.1923.

EURUSD Camarilla Reading Spots.

Support:

The positioning support 1 of Camarilla pivot point is in at the price level of $1.1907, the position of support 2 at the price level of $1.1906 position of support 3 at the price level of $1.1905.

The position of resistance 1 of the Camarilla pivot point is at the price level of $1.1910, the position of resistance 2 at the price level of $1.1911, the position of resistance 3 at the price level of $1.1912.

EURUSD Simple Moving Average Reading Spots.

it is wide to understand by using Simple Moving Average that the SMA-5 line at the $1.1905 price level showing a clear buy signal, SMA-10 is at the price level of $1.1905 shows a buy signal, SMA-20 is at the price level of $1.1903 showing a clear buy signal buy, SMA-50 is at the price level of $1.1915 indicating a sell signal, SMA-100 is at the price level of $1.1933 indicating a sell signal, SMA-200 is at the price level of $1.1916 indicating a sell signal.

EURUSD Exponential Moving Average Reading Spots.

it is wide to understand by using Simple Moving Average that the SMA-5 line at the $1.1906 price level showing a clear buy signal, SMA-10 is at the price level of $1.1905 showing a clear buy signal, SMA-20 is at the price level of $1.1906 showing a clear buy signal, SMA-50 is at the price level of $1.1915 indicating a sell signal, SMA-100 is at the price level of $1.1918 indicating a sell signal, SMA-200 is at the price level of $1.1943 indicating a sell signal.

Bearish Scenario Of EURUSD.

EMA50 continues to support the suggested bearish wave, which will remain valid conditioned by the price stability below 1.1976.gain..

Bullish Scenario Of EURUSD.

On the other hand price of EURUSD gain positive momentum if price keep its stability above the level 1.2010, Then we can expect bullish scenario in EURUSD,
    Attached Images  

Rejected

12. 15 users say Thank You to professionaldewangi for this useful post.

ARD (17-03-2021), bappy4x (17-03-2021), Fighterss (17-03-2021), Fxtechno (17-03-2021), Helsinki (17-03-2021), howtoforextrade (17-03-2021), IFX VLadimir (17-03-2021), Interlock (17-03-2021), JoneAnderson (18-03-2021), Khurram78 (18-03-2021), ola4real (17-03-2021), PhilipOscar (18-03-2021), Sahib (18-03-2021), SweetRose (18-03-2021), TuneForex (17-03-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 59 of 59 ... 54 57 58 59

Subscribed to this Thread : 5