• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 45 of 45 ... 40 43 44 45

Thread: Shahid afreedi's trading journal

1. #441 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed

awais488 is a jewel in the rough awais488 is a jewel in the rough awais488 is a jewel in the rough awais488's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      266 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by forget me not     
      Hello my lovely traders of mt5 forex forum, first took my love and greetings. These days we are maximum busy in making profitable busines. As the time has come it has enter in its boundary and RSI is very closer to entering. In the same time it is at the resistance area. I follow bearish retracement to be completed. I mean, this is a really good time to put a selling exchange. thanks a lot to be with me.
      Hello brother hope you are good. Thank you so much for sharing your analysis on usdcad and usdcad pair .I think yes it will go up best to buy it from low level. Yesterday I have shared my analysis on usdcad pair. And I said usdcad pair is trapped in a triangle and we need to wait for it to break the triangle once it break then we can take an order whether sell or buy.
      MT5 Vampire

2. #442 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

HaiderAli786 will become famous soon enough HaiderAli786 will become famous soon enough HaiderAli786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Shahid afreedi     
      Gold..

Yesterday gold was selling as we saw the US dollar index was moment is bullish so that's why gold go down and touch the level of 1882.. and today we saw gold maybe at the level of 1911-1932..., so above this level again gold will go to the upside and I recommend to you it will go to the bullish... and I am going to take buy position from this level.. Attachment 279379
      Dear mate your decision is very good. Now we will say that it is looking in the trending mood and I am hopeful that you will earning profit from this and market will be move according to your analysis.
      Dear traders it is bullish trend so it is sell trade for short terms.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Reply to thread
    Page 45 of 45 ... 40 43 44 45

Subscribed to this Thread : 3