Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 34 of 45 ... 29 32 33 34 35 36 39 ...
    Results 331 to 340 of 442

    Thread: Shahid afreedi's trading journal

    1. #331 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Innocent
       
      Nukhba71 is a splendid one to behold Nukhba71 is a splendid one to behold Nukhba71 is a splendid one to behold Nukhba71 is a splendid one to behold Nukhba71 is a splendid one to behold Nukhba71 is a splendid one to behold Nukhba71 is a splendid one to behold Nukhba71's Avatar
      Posts
      758
      Accumulated bonus
      99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,895
      Thanked 916 Times in 544 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Shahid afreedi     
      Hello my dear friend today I am so happy because I earn 8$ profit from gold yesterday and today receive also withdraw in my skrill I'd.. .. I must say thanks to mt5 forum for giving us this good opportunity and we can earn good profit without any investment so this is very good for us... and I hope I will learn good profit again... dear friend I need your support and your prayers... I wish you also good profit and enjoy... Attachment 276420
      First of all congrats to you this is all just because of your hardworking that you are doing from a long gold found a little bit bearish because it strong resistance are 1967 and it is just a side of that point but well you have good judged and earned.

      Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


    2. #332 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cool
       
      AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT's Avatar
      Posts
      5,986
      Accumulated bonus
      2680 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      5,943
      Thanked 6,933 Times in 3,596 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Shahid afreedi     
      Hello my dear friend today I am so happy because I earn 8$ profit from gold yesterday and today receive also withdraw in my skrill I'd.. .. I must say thanks to mt5 forum for giving us this good opportunity and we can earn good profit without any investment so this is very good for us... and I hope I will learn good profit again... dear friend I need your support and your prayers... I wish you also good profit and enjoy... Attachment 276420
      Hello mate good morning. nice to see your profit withdraw request. when a trader make profit it encourage us lot. i think we can make good trade in forex market then good profit will easily come. best wishes for you mate.


    3. #333 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Daring
       
      Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch's Avatar
      Posts
      4,452
      Accumulated bonus
      472 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      4,877
      Thanked 7,327 Times in 3,348 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Shahid afreedi     
      Hello my dear friend today I am so happy because I earn 8$ profit from gold yesterday and today receive also withdraw in my skrill I'd.. .. I must say thanks to mt5 forum for giving us this good opportunity and we can earn good profit without any investment so this is very good for us... and I hope I will learn good profit again... dear friend I need your support and your prayers... I wish you also good profit and enjoy... Attachment 276420
      Congrats mate for making profitable trades although it's not easy to make profit by trading we just have to focus on the maximum chances to avail in the market to get some profit and that's how we can become successful and keep working hard again enjoy your trading


    4. The Following User Says Thank You to Miral ch For This Useful Post:

      Unregistered (1)

    5. #334 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----
       
      Shahid afreedi is a splendid one to behold Shahid afreedi is a splendid one to behold Shahid afreedi is a splendid one to behold Shahid afreedi is a splendid one to behold Shahid afreedi is a splendid one to behold Shahid afreedi is a splendid one to behold Shahid afreedi is a splendid one to behold Shahid afreedi is a splendid one to behold Shahid afreedi's Avatar
      Posts
      460
      Accumulated bonus
      301 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      866
      Thanked 909 Times in 424 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

      Default

      Hello my my dear friend I am fine and I hope you also fine and good today I want to share with you about high impact news on USD... so I want to say that when you are going to open any trade on USD pair then use proper stop loss because today high impact news so so your account can be blown so save your account if your account have low balance.. I also share chart about high impact news.. Name: Screenshot_20200916-130659.jpg Views: 11 Size: 210.5 KB
      Please is my recent trading journal.

      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal


    6. 5 users say Thank You to Shahid afreedi for this useful post.

      Heals (09-16-2020), Malangi140387 (09-17-2020), shazi12 (09-16-2020), Unregistered (2)

    7. #335 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Fine
       
      Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Posts
      4,626
      Accumulated bonus
      541 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      4,259
      Thanked 6,600 Times in 3,280 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Shahid afreedi     
      Hello my my dear friend I am fine and I hope you also fine and good today I want to share with you about high impact news on USD... so I want to say that when you are going to open any trade on USD pair then use proper stop loss because today high impact news so so your account can be blown so save your account if your account have low balance.. I also share chart about high impact news.. Attachment 276586
      My dear friend, you are absolutely fine, I also believe your point, just saying that in the last week in the country, market work was done.

      Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


    8. #336 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool
       
      Jaxson has much to be proud of Jaxson has much to be proud of Jaxson has much to be proud of Jaxson has much to be proud of Jaxson has much to be proud of Jaxson has much to be proud of Jaxson has much to be proud of Jaxson has much to be proud of Jaxson has much to be proud of Jaxson's Avatar
      Posts
      1,070
      Accumulated bonus
      250 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      748
      Thanked 1,178 Times in 730 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Shahid afreedi     
      Hello my my dear friend I am fine and I hope you also fine and good today I want to share with you about high impact news on USD... so I want to say that when you are going to open any trade on USD pair then use proper stop loss because today high impact news so so your account can be blown so save your account if your account have low balance.. I also share chart about high impact news.. Attachment 276586





      my technical perspective usd are in bearish mode tomorrow because when i see my technical chart on four hourly chart,my technical indicators are indicating a bearish movement but it seems for incoming days we might gonna see usd moving up because my daily chart shows a bullish signal.

      Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


    9. #337 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----
       
      shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12's Avatar
      Posts
      2,162
      Accumulated bonus
      474 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,718
      Thanked 3,118 Times in 1,699 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Shahid afreedi     
      Hello my my dear friend I am fine and I hope you also fine and good today I want to share with you about high impact news on USD... so I want to say that when you are going to open any trade on USD pair then use proper stop loss because today high impact news so so your account can be blown so save your account if your account have low balance.. I also share chart about high impact news.. Attachment 276586
      My dear friend, I agree with you that today the US The target of this may be going up so much that on how many votes its time will increase for the next 1 hour. Today we can apply selfie and buy it because we will pay a lot of money to buy Sorry friend


    10. The Following User Says Thank You to shazi12 For This Useful Post:

      Shahid afreedi (09-16-2020)

    11. #338 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----
       
      Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn's Avatar
      Posts
      3,299
      Accumulated bonus
      531 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      4,766
      Thanked 4,886 Times in 2,528 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Shahid afreedi     
      Hello my my dear friend I am fine and I hope you also fine and good today I want to share with you about high impact news on USD... so I want to say that when you are going to open any trade on USD pair then use proper stop loss because today high impact news so so your account can be blown so save your account if your account have low balance.. I also share chart about high impact news.. Attachment 276586



      Shahid afreedi, how are you brother? Hope good and making some profit. Well yeah today is very important and big day for all usd related pairs and we need to be very very careful while trading on Usdx related pairs. Iím currently holding my trade on gbpusd pair and I have used proper money management. So hopefully it will give me som props but for the safer side I have used proper stop loss and take profit. Letís see what today news brings.


    12. #339 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----
       
      Shahid afreedi is a splendid one to behold Shahid afreedi is a splendid one to behold Shahid afreedi is a splendid one to behold Shahid afreedi is a splendid one to behold Shahid afreedi is a splendid one to behold Shahid afreedi is a splendid one to behold Shahid afreedi is a splendid one to behold Shahid afreedi is a splendid one to behold Shahid afreedi's Avatar
      Posts
      460
      Accumulated bonus
      301 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      866
      Thanked 909 Times in 424 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

      Default

      Gbpusd...

      Hello dear today I am going to analysis about gbpusd for short term... in 15 minute chart we can see now it's touch the resistance level so I recommend to you now it will go down side for short term... dear 1.2910 is good resistance level for the target of 1.2870...., so if you are scalping trading then you can go sell side for short-term and earn good profit I also mention in chart you can also see e chart.. Name: Screenshot_20200916-140428.jpg Views: 9 Size: 307.3 KB
      Please is my recent trading journal.

      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal


    13. 5 users say Thank You to Shahid afreedi for this useful post.

      angrezi (09-16-2020), forexianz (09-16-2020), Hamza46 (09-16-2020), Malangi140387 (09-17-2020), Nukhba71 (09-16-2020)

    14. #340 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Brooding
       
      angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi's Avatar
      Posts
      2,834
      Accumulated bonus
      1114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      5,242
      Thanked 5,298 Times in 2,410 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Shahid afreedi     
      Gbpusd...

      Hello dear today I am going to analysis about gbpusd for short term... in 15 minute chart we can see now it's touch the resistance level so I recommend to you now it will go down side for short term... dear 1.2910 is good resistance level for the target of 1.2870...., so if you are scalping trading then you can go sell side for short-term and earn good profit I also mention in chart you can also see e chart.. Attachment 276612
      The pound repeated the yesterday's scenario and fell in the American session, against the backdrop of the dollar's growth. However, the stochastic has not yet broken through the signal line at H4 and the intraday reversal level at 1.2830 has not been broken. By the end of the day, the price may again recover to the main resistance level of 1.2890. breaks the pivot, the decline will continue. But judging by the dynamics, today it is unlikely


    15. 2 users say Thank You to angrezi for this useful post.

      Hamza46 (09-16-2020), Nukhba71 (09-16-2020)

    Reply to thread
    Page 34 of 45 ... 29 32 33 34 35 36 39 ...

    Subscribed to this Thread : 3

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts