• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 44 of 44 ... 39 42 43 44

Thread: Shahid afreedi's trading journal

1. #431 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Usman latif is a glorious beacon of light Usman latif is a glorious beacon of light Usman latif is a glorious beacon of light Usman latif is a glorious beacon of light Usman latif is a glorious beacon of light Usman latif is a glorious beacon of light Usman latif's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      228 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Shahid afreedi     
      Gold..

Yesterday gold was selling as we saw the US dollar index was moment is bullish so that's why gold go down and touch the level of 1882.. and today we saw gold maybe at the level of 1911-1932..., so above this level again gold will go to the upside and I recommend to you it will go to the bullish... and I am going to take buy position from this level.. Attachment 279379
      I am agree with your analysis dear friend about gold metal. but due to a bullish pattern and a continuous resistance available the price action of gold will move in downward direction. Now the price of gold is "1899.57". And it will go more in don't know direction and it will cover 70 to 90 pips more in downward direction. From my analysis it will touch its lowest value at "1850.99". Thank you very much for sharing your analysis have a good day.
      Usman Latif's Traiding Journal
      Hi guys please visit my recent Trading journal.
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14853772

2. #432 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      119 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,428 Times in 692 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Gold..

Yesterday gold was selling as we saw the US dollar index was moment is bullish so that's why gold go down and touch the level of 1882.. and today we saw gold maybe at the level of 1911-1932..., so above this level again gold will go to the upside and I recommend to you it will go to the bullish... and I am going to take buy position from this level.. Attachment 279379
      First of all my question is how can you are huge bonus on small quantity poste what do you do to earn this bonus please share with us so we can earn this huge bonus now come to your analysis as we see h 4 hour chart it indicate that gold will go down more in this week so we have a best option to sell this pair

3. #433 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

aish1 has a spectacular aura about aish1 has a spectacular aura about aish1 has a spectacular aura about aish1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Gold..

hello friends, last week's candle is very important for the market, as the swing of the market close above from the level, we have the very strong economic of event. the Market will test the level very quickly and maybe are chances to break and toast down and look towards the target of 200 pips. stay blessed.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 3 users say Thank You to aish1 for this useful post.

Shahid afreedi (Today), Unregistered (2)

5. #434 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Shahid afreedi is a splendid one to behold Shahid afreedi is a splendid one to behold Shahid afreedi is a splendid one to behold Shahid afreedi is a splendid one to behold Shahid afreedi is a splendid one to behold Shahid afreedi is a splendid one to behold Shahid afreedi is a splendid one to behold Shahid afreedi is a splendid one to behold Shahid afreedi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      237 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Xauusd..

Hello my dear friend if the dollar will rise then the possibility of this pattern will be increased. But still gold is not falling as much as we are expecting.. the upper high limit is clearly monthly resistance level,, and below new weekly resistance should exist.... now gold is moving zigzag pattern and I hope it will go now to the upside anfld will make new monthly resistance at 2040 level... dear its long-term idea.... Name: Screenshot_20200923-075221.jpg Views: 7 Size: 297.6 KB
      Please is my recent trading journal.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

6. 8 users say Thank You to Shahid afreedi for this useful post.

amiron56 (Yesterday), Dr Noreen (Today), Pushinty (Yesterday), riaz musa khel (Yesterday), Unregistered (4)

7. #435 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Pushinty has a brilliant future Pushinty has a brilliant future Pushinty has a brilliant future Pushinty has a brilliant future Pushinty has a brilliant future Pushinty has a brilliant future Pushinty has a brilliant future Pushinty has a brilliant future Pushinty has a brilliant future Pushinty has a brilliant future Pushinty has a brilliant future Pushinty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      274 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,748 Times in 763 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Xauusd..

Hello my dear friend if the dollar will rise then the possibility of this pattern will be increased. But still gold is not falling as much as we are expecting.. the upper high limit is clearly monthly resistance level,, and below new weekly resistance should exist.... now gold is moving zigzag pattern and I hope it will go now to the upside anfld will make new monthly resistance at 2040 level... dear its long-term idea.... Attachment 279994
      you XAUUSD this pairs is really very volatile pair and I think that you have picked a top here and if it falls from here then you are surely going get some good profit from it and as per the technical i think it should now make a good correction market current prices

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. 2 users say Thank You to Pushinty for this useful post.

Heals (Yesterday), Unregistered (1)

9. #436 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Fine

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      517 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,578 Times in 3,264 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Xauusd..

Hello my dear friend if the dollar will rise then the possibility of this pattern will be increased. But still gold is not falling as much as we are expecting.. the upper high limit is clearly monthly resistance level,, and below new weekly resistance should exist.... now gold is moving zigzag pattern and I hope it will go now to the upside anfld will make new monthly resistance at 2040 level... dear its long-term idea.... Attachment 279994
      In 4 hour time frame, the price of xxusdfully looks on bearish trend although last night the price of xxusdwas trading below 38.60 price level but right now the price is trying to pull back its price to bullish trend. And now exactly the price of crude oil is trading above 39.40 price level and today there is a both chance to see a long bullish or bearish trend from crude oil. But there is most possible chance is to see a long bearish trend and overall right now i am looking forward here a potential selling chances with Crude Oil which should be trading below $37.50 of its price very soon.

10. #437 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9893 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 52,533 Times in 15,473 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

Xauusd..

we do not see the actual current movement of the gold using daily and weekly as the price is very slow but he has made descending heads in the hourly chart that never recognizes any buying decision. I do see any zigzag pattern on the gold. You know the U.S. dollar index usually plays a vital role on the gold, he is now up so to continue reversal trade will be hard for the bulls of gold.
      ----AMIRON TRADING JOURNAL----

Latest Update
      https://forum.mt5.com amiron56-s-Trading-journal

11. #438 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      661 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,689 Times in 2,359 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Xauusd..

Greeting mate,
      This is very nice and useful analysis of gold that you have provided us for which I really appreciate you.
      The technical picture of gold is completely Bearish now and and we can see that price now consolidate below the 1900, so in this scenario I think sales with gold can you a handsome profit, but always use the small lot size for successful trading with gold pair.
      Best of luck

12. #439 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Moeen has a spectacular aura about Moeen has a spectacular aura about Moeen has a spectacular aura about Moeen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

I hope you have to enjoy this community and you got some profit and great knowledge from our sides and we have some knowledge from your side welcome onto mt5 community

Reply to thread
    Page 44 of 44 ... 39 42 43 44

Subscribed to this Thread : 3