on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: Hally Trading Journal

1. #61 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Hally has much to be proud of Hally has much to be proud of Hally has much to be proud of Hally has much to be proud of Hally has much to be proud of Hally has much to be proud of Hally has much to be proud of Hally has much to be proud of Hally has much to be proud of Hally's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    74 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,325 Times in 734 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Understanding Bullish And Bearish Terms
    Bullish and Bearish are general terms in the trading world financial markets that are often used by traders. But some people are still confused, why is it called bullish and bearish? Well, the terms bullish and bearish themselves have actually been around for a long time since the early eighteenth century, yes, even though the origin is not sure where this term came from. However, these two terms can be interpreted as guidelines by actors regarding the situation on the financial market, either in the form of optimism or pessimism. Meanwhile, if defined, both bullish and bearish are terms of rising and falling prices in the market within a certain period. To be clearer in understanding the two terms above, here is a complete explanation of bullish and bearish.
    Market Bullish
    Bullish is basically taken from the word Bull which means bull. This is the price tendency to move up continuously in a certain period of time. When the market is experiencing an increase, it means that the bull is playing a role and the trend of the Bullish market can be used to describe the overall global market conditions. Then when the bull is playing and in control, at that time it is also called a Bullish market and when the market is bullish, it means the market is experiencing an uptrend or rising.
    Bearish Market
    Bearish Market is a price movement for market conditions that are falling continuously over a certain period of time. Bearish itself is taken from the word Bear which is a bear and when the market is in decline, it means that the bear is playing a role, when the bear is playing and is in control, it is also called a bearish market. When the market is bearish, it means the market is experiencing a Downtrend or decline.

Simply put, these terms about bullish and bearish are important for further understanding by traders in the Forex market. This is very useful to help traders determine the decisions to be taken. Because the two types of tred will always go hand in hand and cannot be separated, especially when there is a bullish trend, bearish and vice versa will definitely be accompanied. Meanwhile, movements in financial markets always reflect the dynamics that occur in the market and this can take place in different periods.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #62 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Hally has much to be proud of Hally has much to be proud of Hally has much to be proud of Hally has much to be proud of Hally has much to be proud of Hally has much to be proud of Hally has much to be proud of Hally has much to be proud of Hally has much to be proud of Hally's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    74 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Combining the three analyzes, technical analysis, fundamentals, and sentiment, is actually something that is ideal and theoretically will give maximum results. But it also depends on the trader, and in fact it is difficult to combine the three analyzes perfectly, because every trader when starting a forex business will have a different initial point of view caused by: Who was the first forex teacher, his personal character before getting to know forex, willingness to learn, academic or professional background and so on. the various differences in starting points in the forex business are what will make each trader unique and have their own choices that are most comfortable in running forex. For example, if we look at the aspect of the first forex teacher, usually that will dominate the initial mindset of a trader. The tendency is that traders will use the same or similar analysis methods as their first teacher. If you happen to learn from a trader who uses technical analysis, that trader will also tend to try technical analysis.

Other aspects such as personal character, someone who has a detailed nature and does not really understand numbers will usually be more compatible with fundamental analysis, while someone who has a firm and straight physics may be more suitable to use technical analysis. Background can also be influential, someone with an exact knowledge base will be more interested in technical analysis, while someone with a social science background may be more interested in fundamental analysis.

I myself think that every trader has their own comfort side, and the differences in analysis methods are not something to be debated which one is better. In essence, whatever analysis is used, we will still face market conditions full of probability and uncertainty, where in facing these conditions, the best way is to control risk through money management. I guarantee, any analysis used will definitely be subject to loss and will not print 100% accuracy all the time. Is there a loss due to wrong analysis? No, but in fact it is the forex market, full of probability and uncertainty. The analysis method exists because it is a form of human effort to minimize the uncertainty, but it will never be able to eliminate this uncertainty forever.

So precisely for me, in forex trading, the most important thing is not the analysis method, but rather the risk management and self-management methods. Any analysis, be it technical, fundamental, and sentiment, as long as history and statistics can provide accumulative positive results, it is sufficient. In fact, even if a trader tries to combine technical, fundamental, and sentiment at the same time, it also does not guarantee that the trader will be free from possible losses. So why think about which one is the best. Instead, look for which one is the best and most convenient for us to use, because it doesn't mean that when we master everything we will be safe from risk.

I myself, even though it's been a year of forex trading, only relies on technical analysis, it's still fine and can grow my balance. My only capital is confidence in the technical analysis system that I am good at and of course risk management. I don't see fundamental analysis or sentiment analysis as unimportant things, but I think it's better if I maximize what I have mastered rather than adding to the burden on my mind. I myself have kept my distance from fundamental analysis and sentiment, the reason is because these two things can reduce the objectivity of my technical analysis, and it's not good for my trading consistency and discipline.

So which is the best? Everything is good, the best analysis method is one that can give accumulative positive results and we are comfortable using it. Want to profit from counting buttons is also not a problem as long as it can provide consistent profit, hehehe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. 2 users say Thank You to Hally for this useful post.

elssayed (10-12-2020), loaded-prof (12-12-2020)

4. #63 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    74 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Which Trading Copy or Management Account is Good?
    Actually, both Copy Trading and Management Accounts have the same thing, that is, our money is traded by other people, only different from my method, both are arguably the same as long as the Forexcopy Pilot or Account Manager provides the investor's password so that we can monitor realtime 24/7 (24 hours in a week).
    But both Forexcopy and Management Accounts have fundamental differences, namely:
    1. Forexcopy offers flexibility
    To become a Forexcopy follower, just create an account, deposit then taraaa, we can become a follower by clicking Follow on Pilot which we think is performing well.
    2. Account Management offers Fund Security
    Unlike the easy Forexcopy, before submitting a certain amount of capital to be managed by an Account Manager, there will usually be an agreement between the two parties, and generally there is a black and white agreement. In the agreement, there is a condition for the maximum loss of how many% in a month or the funds are returned if the loss has reached how many%.
    If asked to choose, I will choose forexcopy because of its convenience and
    flexibility

PAMM which stands for Percent Allocation Management Module is very different from copytrading because in this system an investor's trading account is entered into a trader or pilot account which in this system is called PAMM Manager. So the pilot trading account is able to accommodate a number of funds from any investor's trading account, which means the funds will mix with other investors' funds.
    Because the system works like that, we will have difficulty making withdrawals, but on the other hand it's also good because we don't need to make lot adjustments because everything is automatic because our job as investors is only to deposit funds to traders. If you want to withdraw funds, whether it's profit or deposited funds, you have to wait for the empty transaction first.
    Conclusion
    From the explanation of the two trading systems automatically by utilizing other people's trading abilities or also called this jockey, from an investor's point of view, it can be concluded that if we are still very unfamiliar with forex, it is advisable to choose PAMM because it is the simplest to use, namely we just have to leave part or all of the balance account into the PAMM Manager account. Meanwhile, if we understand a little about trading, we can choose Copytrading where we still have control even though we are small in adjusting our capital to pilots or jockeys because our accounts are separate from traders' accounts.
    In terms of risk, it is the same as both of them have a high risk and can even disappear without a trace if we choose the wrong pilot. It's just that choosing PAMM is more credible because not all traders are allowed to become PAMM Managers because there are terms and conditions that must be met.

Rejected

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hally For This Useful Post:

hayzee19 (10-12-2020)

6. #64 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    74 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    My dear friends Aslam o aliakum and good morning I hope you will be Al right today market close

USD

How was the result of your friends' struggle yesterday? Good luck accumulating profit! And congratulations for getting the bonus for posting this week, because we received three times the bonus from INSTAFOREX sepansor ... hehhee. And it happened that early this morning Saiya woke up, and didn't waste it to see the market development at 01.30WIB, lucky that the situation was supportive because the results of Wede the previous afternoon turned out to have been lending to PAYCO at 23.00WIB, so I ventured to open a SELL USD trade. But today I will not talk about the market that is on holiday ... hehehe. Curious,monggocheck trit strategy look USDyes! . Thus on the occasion this morning I will update the achievement of Saiya's treding activities starting this January after the massive emission at the end of the previous year, as you know that in 2021 I started treding with an enol account balance
    GBP USD
    time is so fast and it's Saturday again, but there is something surprising about this, the bonus is coming in again, and the entry is quite nice, hopefully the others get a big bonus too, while for the GBPUSD pair yesterday finally got out so it went straight down .

This GBPUSD market if we observe daily candles, the chance of the decline is still quite large, so it's better for now to just focus on open selling with a target price of 1.3626 or the lowest area yesterday, then if it is broken it can fall even deeper towards the price of 1.3580, but if not of course it will go up again, what you need to watch out for is that the decline is only temporary because it is still in an upward trend, but what is clear is that the focus on open selling is more likely to be, that's all the current analysis and hopefully it can be harvested later, I am waiting for input.

Name: gu anast.jpg Views: 90 Size: 78.9 KB

it seems that today the GBPUSD pair can respond to the previous upside movement which yesterday the movement experienced a large enough decline by being able to penetrate the support area again which makes the support valid again as resistance. And with this incident, the seller has another chance to pressure the buyer which I think will make this gu pair go down to the next support area.

gbpusd was also corrected .. after failing to penetrate the high area, the price fell to the ema200 H1 timeframe area. happy? It is certain that I will be happy if the trading plan goes well, will it feel powerful right?

Name: 574173988.png Views: 75 Size: 38.6 KB

Rejected

7. 10 users say Thank You to Hally for this useful post.

Alikhanx (23-01-2021), ForexRider (23-01-2021), HiddenTreasure (23-01-2021), nadeemsadiq (23-01-2021), PhilipOscar (23-01-2021), Ranger (23-01-2021), RightMan1 (23-01-2021), Robert@ (23-01-2021), Tacaz (23-01-2021), Tigerlane (23-01-2021)

8. #65 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    74 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Good morning my dear friends I hope you will be fine

On this Sunday, apart from filling spare time when there are no trading activities due to the forex and gold markets, it will be less than optimal to discuss analysis or trading activities in markets where the deadline is not working and there is no movement. Because there are no plans and descriptions to carry out other activities, on this occasion I will take advantage of this to discuss and discuss Ethereum cryptocoin trading, in previous posts, on several occasions, I have discussed more or less about dicrytocoin trading activities.

In fact, it has been a few weeks since I started to glance at and observe cryptocoin, the interesting thing for me to learn about cryptocoin is that the cryptocoin market continues and remains open even though the forex and gold markets are on holiday, especially on Saturdays and Sundays. So I thought maybe I could take advantage of this opportunity to fill my spare time and do trading activities when the forex and gold markets were closed.

At first I glanced at bitcoin, I also had time to learn a little to do analysis and try trading on bitcoin. But I have observed that trading in bitcoin requires quite a large amount of capital, the contact lot is also large, so using a standard account in Instaforex brokerage requires at least $ 200 of capital, even then you can only open positions with 0.01 lots, if you want to keep your MM so remains ideal.

After I tried to make several transactions in several cryptocoin available at the InstaForex broker, I finally found and felt that I was compatible with Ethereum coin, the reason is because for trading on Ethereum coins, the capital required is not too large and can be done with relatively smaller capital compared to another coin coin. Therefore, since last Saturday I decided to study it.

Sekikas about trading activities last Saturday

The trading activities that I did at the price of last Saturday, I have actually discussed more or less in this journal, but to remind and as a note for me, I will review a little, which was last Saturday I did full trading on Ethereum coins. Of the 6 entries that I made, 3 entries experienced a loss, and 3 entries got a profit, because they couldn't reach the planned target, so that accumulated, the results of the trades I made on last Saturday suffered losses, with a total loss of $ 0.82.

The reasons and reasons why I suffered losses on trading activities on Saturday yesterday, firstly because I was still in a hurry to enter, and secondly because I didn't really understand the character of this Ethereum coin.

Today's

trading activities Starting trading activities on Ethereum coins today, this morning I have opened a sell entry, considerations and reasons for making a sell entry, namely in a trend Ethereum condition is in a down condition when viewed using the m5 time frame. This can be seen from the condition of Ethereum which is under ema 17 and ema 40, according to the system and technique I use, Ethereum is in a downtrend, because the time frame I use is a small time frame, namely m5, so the trend what's happening in Ethereum right now is a short-term trend.

The second reason why I made a sell entry this morning, is that I saw a candle flickering at ema 17, which is an indication that Ethereum will fall back down or still have the potential to continue its downward trend. My current entry condition, you can say, is experiencing floating minus, maybe I will wait for the entry to experience a loss or will return to runing profit, according to my analysis and Ethereum is moving down again.

Name: Screenshot_2021-01-24-06-38-46-48.png Views: 88 Size: 133.9 KB

thank you for visiting my journal, I am currently still studying and still have a lot to learn from seniors and elders, especially in this forum. Besides that, I also haven't been familiar with trading for a long time, so there are still many shortcomings and mistakes that I often do, even though I have experienced the WD several times, but in my opinion it is just a factor of luck, because technically and understanding of trading is still lacking and unreliable , I hope I can go through the process and be able to improve my abilities in the future.

with my current skills and knowledge about trading, all I can do is keep my account and capital so that I don't experience MC quickly, namely by using stop losses and adjusting MM tightly, so that when a loss occurs, it won't be quickly spent. capital. Because in terms of techniques and analytical skills, currently I am still learning and still often make mistakes that often cause me to suffer losses, so I can only rely on stop losses and MM, and try to be disciplined in implementing planing.

Approved

9. 8 users say Thank You to Hally for this useful post.

ForexRider (24-01-2021), Hande1 (24-01-2021), HiddenTreasure (24-01-2021), keepcalm (24-01-2021), MS88105 (24-01-2021), Ranger (24-01-2021), Robert@ (24-01-2021), Tigerlane (24-01-2021)

10. #66 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    74 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    who have deigned to provide comments and analysis. for today the discussion is still around GBPUSD, where I choose the buy option today. as we predicted yesterday, gbpusd moved down from the opening price of about 40 pips and at the daily close of the candle this morning the price could go up quite well. analysis based on the volume distribution of the candle, the possibility today to move immediately bullish aka bullish daily candle without any bearish movement is slightly bigger. op with a stop loss of around 30-40 pips and TP between 50-70 pips I think it could happen, don't forget If we as traders want to be able to last long in this business and get big profits consistently, we must be able to manage emotions and apply money management the good one.

Name: gbpusd.png Views: 115 Size: 51.8 KB

With the Asian session still like this, as usual, I haven't entered the market yet and just analyzed it, if you look at the GBPUSD market development yesterday, it looks like today could go even deeper, so I wait for a signal or a moment to enter the market, the target I put at most is The price is 1.3580 later, it is quite deep but hopefully it can be achieved, whereas if it goes up first I don't think it will be high but it's better to give a stop loss limit so that if the market movement is not as expected our account is still safe. so much analysis today, I am waiting for the input

Rejected

11. 13 users say Thank You to Hally for this useful post.

Alikhanx (26-01-2021), chiko (26-01-2021), HiddenTreasure (26-01-2021), Honey Bee (26-01-2021), Latif3193 (26-01-2021), MS88105 (26-01-2021), PhilipOscar (26-01-2021), Prisha (26-01-2021), ringgit_maker (26-01-2021), Robert@ (26-01-2021), Tacaz (26-01-2021), Tigerlane (26-01-2021), Xx Foreyy (26-01-2021)

12. #67 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    74 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    I hope you stay healthy and get more excited for those who are struggling to achieve success in life.
    Thank you to my friends who have visited and provided input in my journal.
    GbpUsd Technical Analysis
    After experiencing a Bearish phase from morning to evening, after the opening of the London market last night, price movements in the GbpUsd market began to increase in volatility. The price position that had dropped to the level of 1.3608 finally regained strength which made buyers excited to push the price up and break back the Resistance area of ​​1.3700, until this morning on the H4 timeframe chart, it seems that the price has been playing relaxed at the level of 1.3737.
    Planning
    with regard to market conditions, plans for today are:
    - Buy entry positions when prices play around the 1.3750 level with TP at 1.3800 and SL at 1.3710
    - Entry Sell positions when turning down or around the 1.3685 level with TP at 1.3620 and SL at 1.3725

Name: GBPUSDH4 (1).png Views: 44 Size: 26.0 KB
    Yesterday UsdCad Price Movement In Accordance With My Analysis On The 4-Hour Chart , Although Slightly Missed Because The Price Moves Up First But The Price Then Decreased And Could Not Pass SMA 200. In my opinion it is quite clear, the resistance level is moving lower than before with Also Followed Is A Support Level That Moves Lower Than The Previous Level ,,, Indicating That Next Price Movement Is More Inclined To Go Down. Even without using any indicators, it actually looks clear and definite.
    I opened 6 short positions and placed targets that were easy to touch, but I cut my profit first without waiting for take profit. Suppose it is continued without me cutting, maybe later it will be touched ... Take the profit. Below are the results of yesterday's trade
    that's all for updating this time, soon I want to leave the city so I'm sorry if you don't have time to visit my friends' journals. But I Try To Stop By And Post There. Thank you very much for visiting my journal, hopefully all of our trades are always given a smooth and easy way to get a profit. Happy Trading!

Rejected

13. 11 users say Thank You to Hally for this useful post.

ARD (27-01-2021), evanshad (27-01-2021), FXKING1992 (27-01-2021), Hande1 (28-01-2021), HiddenTreasure (27-01-2021), Honey Bee (27-01-2021), Prisha (27-01-2021), Ranger (27-01-2021), RightMan1 (27-01-2021), ringgit_maker (27-01-2021), ShantiMan (27-01-2021)

14. #68 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    74 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    My dear friend Aslam o aliakum good morning and greating I hope you will be all right

GBPUSD
    I think the presence of FOMC will make the market move very aggressively, but in reality the movements are just mediocre. for now, the fed doesn't want to change the interest rate. Meanwhile the US interest rate is still 0.25%. maybe in the next few months it will still be the same. For gbpusd itself yesterday it fell very deeply after the previous candle was stuck in the supply area. Currently, the gbpusd has reached the area of ​​1.3667. for now I predict that gbpusd will go up again. The reason is because when I analyzed using MA 200 the candle position itself had touched the line. For example, until later it will not be penetrated, maybe in the near future gbpusd will rise again.

Name: 92388940.png Views: 262 Size: 154.6 KB

today we are still analyzing the gbp usd market, after the analysis goes up and turns because the market is still unfriendly and it turns out that today it is still turning and for analysis this morning is still looking for an opportunity to buy entry opportunities with a short tragic time, analysis at time frame 15 in the morning and take advantage of the price that is sidway, for the long-term movement it is still not clear whether it will still ignore the previous ignorance or will the decline return, and the analysis is this morning,

and the analysis for the gbp usd market today is still looking for entry buy with not too many targets, because taking advantage of the Asian session this morning while my analysis can be seen below as well as my daily notes for my favorite GBP USD pair,

Name: gu28.jpg Views: 43 Size: 119.9 KB

the movement of gbp usd on the day of kmren is included in the category of turn and the decline I think is in accordance with the previous market which is very high and on Wednesday kmren is in the category of market correction of the increase,

This update is as usual, namely the analysis of the GbpUsd pair, yesterday this pair started with a slight increase and then continued to fall which was pretty good even though the GbpUsd size was still relatively short because it was less than 100pip and maybe today there will be a widening of the movement area and points that we need. look at:

Support 2 1.3563
    Support1 1.3649
    Pivot 1.3697
    Resistance 1 1.3783
    Resistance 2 1.3831

If we consider the time frame for h1 current price is above the upper bands indicator Bollinger bands so that option is my choice for this morning is Buy with a target of 1.3750 and option sell would I consider if later the price had climbed the range of the price of 1.3770, and there are signs of reversal,

Happy trading

Rejected

15. 15 users say Thank You to Hally for this useful post.

ARD (28-01-2021), chiko (28-01-2021), FXKING1992 (28-01-2021), Hande1 (28-01-2021), Honey Bee (28-01-2021), PhilipOscar (28-01-2021), Prisha (28-01-2021), ProTrader1 (28-01-2021), Ranger (28-01-2021), ringgit_maker (28-01-2021), Robert@ (28-01-2021), RockyBhai (28-01-2021), SweetRose (28-01-2021), Tacaz (28-01-2021), Tigerlane (28-01-2021)

16. #69 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    74 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hello my friends, it doesn't feel like it has arrived on Friday, which is the last day the market is open for a week. How are you all my friends, hopefully you will always be given fluency and health. Thank you also to my friends who are pleased to be present in this journal to express their views and opinions to become material for our discussion together. Hopefully this will be useful for all of us.

What about yesterday's GBPUSD trading results. For myself, the buy limit at 1.3630 was touched. And get profit from my buy. Where I still believe GBPUSD is still dominant for buy options.

At the moment, the price is still stuck at the 1.3745 area and it looks like it is forming a triple top pattern. And my trading option today is to buy if the price breaks 1.3745. with targets at 1.3803 and 1.3830. If the price is bearish again, I think the buy limit option at the price of 1.3630 and 1.3600 will try to do it again.

Name: Screenshot_2021-01-29-05-58-17-904_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.png Views: 72 Size: 109.2 KB

News turned out to be negative last night where the forecast grew 4.2%. And the data release shows 4.0%. For the long term, I still predict the USD will weaken again.

Please cross out your friends here to express your views about this GBPUSD to be a material for our discussion together.

Yesterday the GBP / USD pair had experienced downward pressure which pushed it towards the support level 1.3630 even though GBP continues to provide quite strong resistance. The bearish move came after the Federal Reserve announced its monetary policy to keep interest rates around historically low levels for an extended period, as market expectations were concerned. UK economic data showed that the UK labor market performed better than economists expected. Despite the closures and strict restrictions, according to the Office for National Statistics (ONS), the number of workers in the UK decreased by 88,000 to 32.5 million in the three months ended November.

The focus now shifts to the US Federal Reserve. Investors want to know whether the bank's next step is to reduce bond purchases or rather increase them. On the one hand, the US is also expanding its vaccination campaign and President Joe Biden is filing his stimulus bill.

The bulls have pushed GBP / USD to fresh multi-year highs of 1.3758. Above this limit the next barrier will be the psychological resistance level of 1.3800. After that there will be resistance levels at the price of 1.3850 and 1.4000, the levels last seen in 2018. Overall, the increase in GBP / USD according to the daughter will continue and today's vote buy is quite relevant in this pair. If this increase occurs, it will bring GBP / USD to a price of 1.3785.

Name: IMG_20210129_051500.jpg Views: 23 Size: 332.1 KB

the GBPUSD pair price of 1.3800 seems to be reached in a few days, therefore we should know and we will get better results. Besides, of course in our analysis need several indicators so that in trading it means that we don't experience losses and definitely get a profit usually in analyzing can't use Bollinger bands want to have another and at least with a way like our reference in trading better and of course in the future will get profit when we understand existing rules and always use the right way.
    GBPUSD movement is bullish again after touching the support area at 1.3630 and currently it is still stuck in the resistance area at 1.3745. I still expect GBPUSD to chase 1.3803 and 1.3830. buy option can be done if break 1.3745. and buy limit can be done again in the area of ​​1.3630

Name: Screenshot_2021-01-29-05-17-52-874_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.png Views: 23 Size: 93.0 KB

Happy trading

Rejected

17. 15 users say Thank You to Hally for this useful post.

Aromakhan (29-01-2021), evanshad (29-01-2021), ForexRider (29-01-2021), FXKING1992 (29-01-2021), Hande1 (29-01-2021), HiddenTreasure (29-01-2021), Honey Bee (29-01-2021), Interlock (29-01-2021), RightMan1 (29-01-2021), ringgit_maker (29-01-2021), Robert@ (29-01-2021), RockyBhai (29-01-2021), SweetRose (29-01-2021), Tacaz (29-01-2021), Tigerlane (29-01-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open