from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: How to Dress Well and Win the Day?

1. #11 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:

samoure is an unknown quantity at this point samoure's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hi!

Thank you for this post! I will always read this so I could gain more knowledge on how to dress properly when going out. Keep on writing and giving us useful tips!

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #12 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

OliverThomas is an unknown quantity at this point OliverThomas's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

The wardrobe of both women and men is extremely important.For a man, it should consist of a pair of shirts and t-shirts, a dress suit and a tracksuit.And the woman already as she likes.There are those who wear a bunch of dresses and there are those who have one enough for 3 years. Personally, I have a couple of t-shirts in my wardrobe with https://thouartmine.com and two pairs of Levis jeans.That's enough for me.I just wash my t-shirts every day and wash my pants every other week.I believe the fewer people there are the more prosy it is to live and you don't have to be able to dress well to win the day.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #13 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

AdaSmith is an unknown quantity at this point AdaSmith's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by OliverThomas     
    The wardrobe of both women and men is extremely important.For a man, it should consist of a pair of shirts and t-shirts, a dress suit and a tracksuit.And the woman already as she likes.There are those who wear a bunch of dresses and there are those who have one enough for 3 years. Personally, I have a couple of t-shirts in my wardrobe with https://thouartmine.com and two pairs of Levis jeans.That's enough for me.I just wash my t-shirts every day and wash my pants every other week.I believe the fewer people there are the more prosy it is to live and you don't have to be able to dress well to win the day.
    I completely agree with you,my husband doesn't have a lot of things either but he's fine and I have less work to do.

4. #14 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

bigdaddy is an unknown quantity at this point bigdaddy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

BHOLI BHALI LARKI is right, you should write more of those I had a lot of fun while reading it and also found some useful things for me. You should try and write for various fashion magazines and companies. We all miss a simple truth - the ordinary human being is not interested in the extravagant clothes they present at those fancy fashion shows. What a simple working man or woman wants is to simply look decent and feel comfortable. There is no need to sacrifice comfort for strange beauty standards as I see it.

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2