Reply to thread
Page 15 of 15 10 13 14 15

Thread: CySEC Trading Journal

1. #141 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    597 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,229 Times in 970 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greeting to all viewers and especially to those who have visited my trading journal. Hope you are all well and are planning for the next week to make decent money from trading.Today is the last day of the holiday. Tomorrow the market will be open again, and it is a matter of happiness for the traders. Hope all the traders are happy. You can see the current state of the US dollar index. I have been watching the US dollar index go bearish since last month. Im sure it will continue down. And just like I told you yesterday that the US dollar index will go down next week, so will DXY at 93.93 and last month it was 94.55 and it went down to 94.55. What started as a fall is still coming down and Im sure DXY will continue to fall bearish side this month.

Active trade:

Today I am very happy because tomorrow the market is going to open and today I have opened a trade in Dogecoin and I hope I will get a decent profit from it. I have never traded in Dogecoin before today but I have experience about this because most of the time I was also researching about it and every time my analysis was correct about it and today I thought to myself that I can trade in it and I traded this 0.23425 Is open from below and will give me a great profit till tonight according to my analysis and it will also touch its support zone till tonight its support level is 0.23088 and it will definitely hit it.

Name: Screenshot_20211017-132335.png Views: 95 Size: 34.3 KB

Closed trades:

As you know, yesterday I opened two trades in litecoin but my planning in these trades did not prove to be correct due to which I closed those trades and I closed these trades at a loss. I got 188.52. I opened these trades and closed them at 186.08. Why my plan failed and then now I feel that I have made a perfect decision by closing these trades. Why is litecoin up at the time? Is showing trades and I have received many indications that Litecoin will now go very high. If I do not close these trades, I may suffer a huge loss.

Name: Screenshot_20211017-123513.png Views: 66 Size: 43.1 KB

Thanks For Visiting:

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #142 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    597 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greeting to all viewers and especially to those who have visited my trading journal. Hope you are all well and enjoy your trading. Today is the first day the market has opened. Today is a happy day for traders because every trader is happy when the holiday is over and the US dollar index. As you can see from the last week, it has been going up continuously. At the time, the US dollar index is at 94.09 and today it will definitely move to sell side and it will cross 94.00 today. Today is its first support level. Is 93.95 if it touches its support level then it will not stop it will go bearish today and I hope it will definitely touch its support level today and if DXY goes down, then gold will go up if gold If I go up, I will get profit. Today, DXY is definitely down, according to technical analysis.

Active trade:

As you know I opened a trade in Dogecoin down yesterday so my yesterdays analysis proved to be wrong and I am currently losing 3715.00 and yesterday I was sure that the doge will be down but this changed its trend today and then it turned bullish. It is currently at 0.23425 and I am losing a lot, but it has just gone up. Its been three hours and Im sure Dogecoin will touch 0.23773 today. And this is his first support level. I am suffering a huge loss today due to yesterdays mistake.

Name: Screenshot_20211018-152401.png Views: 54 Size: 47.8 KB

Closed trade:

As you know, I opened a trade in gold on Friday. I opened this trade below 1796.25, but today when gold came to 1761.51 I closed this trade. I made a profit of 3474.00 during that time. The wind and now the gold is at 1762.87 but I am sure that the gold will go very high today and it will touch 1774.00 today and its trend today is towards the up according to the technical analysis and also according to the fundamental analysis and the MACD. Also, I have used it is also telling me the trend towards k above me a lot about it. Has received indications from and gold is sure to go bullish side today, because it has been coming down continuously since last week.

Name: Screenshot_20211018-152352.png Views: 49 Size: 32.9 KB

Thanks For Visiting:

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #143 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    597 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greeting to all viewers and especially to those who have visited my trading journal. Hope you are all well and enjoying the trading. Yesterday announced positive retail sales data in the United States. The Asian market covered the US dollar to drive the index to rise to around 94.10. The United States and Canada rose by about 60 points from the morning low, causing Australia, the United States and New Zealand and the United States to both fall by more than 50 points. In the evening, US. Congress officials said that they expected to discuss the tax plan on Tuesday, and the poor industrial output data released by the U.S. also caused the dollar to reverse its peak and fall by about 30 points, pushing up Europe and the United States by about 45 points. US White House officials expressed optimism about the rapid negotiation of the economic agenda, and the US dollar index rebounded to around 93.90 for consolidation.

Active trade:

This time I have opened a trade in silver, and I hope it will give me profit. I have opened this trade from 23.705 upwards and I am sure silver will go up today because gold is going up. So now the trend of silver is definitely upwards and today silver will touch 23.823 and I am sure that I have opened the trade in silver the same way I want to see it according to my analysis at its first resistance level. Touches or not, if it touches, I will close this trade and reopen the trade upwards in gold because today I have to trade in gold.

Name: Screenshot_20211019-132330.png Views: 133 Size: 43.9 KB

Closed trades:

You all know that my trades were running in gold since last week, but today I have recovered my account again. I had four trades open in gold and I opened one trade from 1784.12 towards buy. And the second trade opened above 1773.63 and the third trade I opened above 1767.41 and the last trade I opened above 1762.66. These trades have been running in my account since last week and today I have them. I have recovered my loss due to trades, but now I am planning to trade and I will open trades in gold again, but I will be disappointed. And today, by closing these trades, I am relieved why I have escaped a huge loss and I have opened these trades according to my free margin and saved my account from being washed.

Name: Screenshot_20211019-123340.png Views: 28 Size: 61.4 KB

Thanks For Visiting:

Reply to thread
Page 15 of 15 10 13 14 15