to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread

Thread: What Makes BIGBANG a Legendary KPOP Idol?

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:

CGabriel is an unknown quantity at this point CGabriel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    60 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Smile What Makes BIGBANG a Legendary KPOP Idol?

Name: BIGBANG5.jpg Views: 40 Size: 86.3 KB
    Photo Courtesy: Allkpop

BIGBANG is one of the most successful KPOP groups that made the Korean wave rise to fame all around the globe. As a part of a YG Entertainment, one of the biggest companies in Korea, BIGBANG, lead the popularity of KPOP music around the world, together with the second-generation successful groups like Super Junior, 2ne1, Girls Generation, and Wonder Girls.

The group was considered also as the “Kings of KPOP” and was known for their unique hip-hop style of music--one of the first groups who started experimenting with their music, and at the same time, dominating the world of Korean Pop Culture. The five-member group, BIGBANG, with members G-Dragon, T.O.P., Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri, their dedication and perseverance in doing music, the group was considered legends in the KPOP industry.

This day, many KPOP groups have been trying to write their songs for their released music and album. But BIGBANG was one of the first KPOP groups who started writing and producing their songs. G-Dragon, the group’s leader, was also known as the “genius singer-songwriter” quoted by The Korea Times and composed almost 200 songs since he started his career as an artist.

Aside from being the group’s leader, G-Dragon was also widely known as the main songwriter and the producer of the group. At the age of 20, G-Dragon was listed as the youngest person to ever become one of the Top 10 Greatest Korean Composers in 2008. G-Dragon has also 23 compose songs that charted number one on the Gaon Digital Chart, the music industry standard provided by the Korea Music Content Industry Association that presents rankings for music weekly, monthly, and yearly. Melon, a South Korean online music store, named G-Dragon as the Top Songwriter in 2012. Some of the most popular songs of BIGBANG like “Lies”, “Last Farewell”, and “Haru Haru” were written by G-Dragon himself.

BIGBANG was not just a pioneer in composing and producing their songs, but also the first one to ever popularize hip hop in Korean mainstream music. Their musicality and their braveness to take a big risk in trying out a music style that was not preferred by many became their ultimate ticket to be known globally.

See also: Earn with no risks involved and no deposit required right now!

As one of the KPOP groups who paved the way for new groups to be known internationally, BIGBANG made a mark worldwide by receiving multiple awards not just in Korea but throughout the globe. “Fantastic Baby” and “Bang Bang Bang” were just two of their songs who made it to the international scene. BIGBANG also received an award as the World’s Best Group at the World Music Awards. And their song “Bang Bang Bang” was awarded as the International Song of Summer at the MTV IGGY.

After debuting for more than a decade, BIGBANG was still considered as one of the legendary groups in the Korean Pop industry. Aside from setting the standards in the succeeding generations of Korean boy groups, BIGBANG’s old and recent songs still influence not just their fans but also their listeners.

Aside from assuring fans creative, meaningful, and heartfelt songs, BIGBANG also made sure to touch, literally, their fans when doing world tours, concerts, fan meetings, and shows. Sandara Park, G-Dragon’s one of the closest friends in the industry, said in one of her vlogs when she attended his pal’s Act III: M.O.T.T.E 'Moment of Truth the End' World Tour (Act III: M.O.T.T.E) in Manila, that G-Dragon told her to get near to the fans as much as possible. Sandara said that according to G-Dragon, going near to the fans is a friendly gesture that fans will remember more, in comparison to their performance.

In the KPOP industry, there is a thing called ‘fan service’ that allows idols, such as BIGBANG, to do something that includes their fans and to show their appreciation and gratitude to them as well. BIGBANG was also known for their best fan service that their fans surely love.

In the early years of BIGBANG, the group proved that they do not only gained success in the Korean industry. After debuting in 2006, BIGBANG released their mini-album titled ‘For the World’ in 2008 that contains the English versions of their Korean hit songs. The same year the group held their first concert in Japan. In May, after two months since their concert, BIGBANG officially debuted in Japan with their first Japanese song ‘My Girl’.

These achievements and success only prove that BIGBANG is a legendary KPOP group, given by the fact that when the group was built there were no internet o social media sites available for everyone. Unlike now, many KPOP groups and Korean companies have been using these social media sites to promote everything. From their shows, comeback poster, album release, guesting, and many more.

See also: Invest in the most successful traders. More details.

BIGBANG was also one of the pioneer groups that made YG Entertainment’s name rose to fame. In addition to this, BIGBANG still humbly touching their fans’ hearts thru keeping up their lives with them.

Name: coachella-festival.jpg Views: 45 Size: 96.3 KB
    Photo Courtsey: Christopher Polk—Getty Images

Legends, as they are, BIGBANG was supposed to be performing in Coachella, one of the biggest music festivals in the world. But due to the Coronavirus outbreak that happened earlier this year, the much-awaited reunion and performance of the group after the military service hiatus was postponed.

As BIGBANG rises to fame, their hit song ‘Fantastic Baby’ which was released in March of 2012, raised the bar in the KPOP industry. The song reached millions of listeners through YouTube and had made a huge success not just in YG Entertainment but also in the whole Korean Pop Industry.

Now, despite numerous issues and scandals the group and the members had been to, BIGBANG was still, and forever, be considered as the KINGS OF KPOP.

Even though the group did not gained numbers of Daesang awards in their active years like BTS and EXO, BIGBANG still bagged awards from international music scene.

See also: Explore the infinite possibilities of online trading with a reliable broker. Join now!

Name: 1584018759-bigbang1.png Views: 44 Size: 765.1 KB
    Photo Courtesy: Soompi

Earlier this year, BIGBANG members G-Dragon, Taeyang, T.O.P., and Daesung renewed their contract in YG Entertainment, while Seungri, who had just been involved in Burning Sun Scandal last year, announced his retirement and was currently serving in the military.

The fans have been patiently waiting for the group’s official comeback hopefully by the end of the COVID-19 pandemic. For now, even though BIGBANG was still silent about their comeback, there’s no other King that the KPOP industry will consider other than BIGBANG itself. Through the years, BIGBANG has been proving how legendary they are, making the bars high for every KPOP group that’s been entering the industry.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 0 user say Thank You to CGabriel for this useful post.
  3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Robertss is an unknown quantity at this point Robertss's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    BIGBANG announces 2020 comeback, to perform at Coachella music festival. And I'm really looking forward to their return, by the way, thank you for the great article!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 0 user say Thank You to Robertss for this useful post.
  5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

JonathanLewis536ex is an unknown quantity at this point JonathanLewis536ex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    I like to read new articles about K-pop idols, thanks for the great information. I've heard that this band will perform at a music festival after the end of the pandemic, but no one knows when that time will come. I think BIGBANG are great guys, but I still prefer BTS. They won in many categories of Mnet Asian Music Awards 2020 (MAMA 2020) and they really deserve it. Besides, I like that BTS often participate in charity events, for example, they recently donated their costumes from the "Dynamite" video to a charity auction, that's why I love them even more. By the way, if you also follow kpop news, I recommend that you visit a great blog where you will find a lot of interesting things to read.

6. 0 user say Thank You to JonathanLewis536ex for this useful post.
Reply to thread