• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 33 of 33 ... 28 31 32 33

Thread: Black Dragon Trading Journal

1. #321 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Hamza saeed is just really nice Hamza saeed is just really nice Hamza saeed is just really nice Hamza saeed is just really nice Hamza saeed is just really nice Hamza saeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dragon     
      Good evening and today I was very busy in my routine work I have not open any trade but I am thinking about the silver market which made its way down side currently trading at the price of 26.8 and in good position to make the market downward I think next level could be at the price of $24.10 during current week in our stop loss should we place at the price of $28 and take profit should be at the range of $24 during week.
      Yes dear I know that you are busy in your routine according to your analysis silver market is currently at $26 price and it didn't move a point still yesterday it moves towards downtrend .

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza saeed For This Useful Post:

Black Dragon (Yesterday)

3. Dragon
    4. #322 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      119 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,209 Times in 592 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good evening and today I was very busy in my routine work I have not open any trade but I am thinking about the silver market which made its way down side currently trading at the price of 26.8 and in good position to make the market downward I think next level could be at the price of $24.10 during current week in our stop loss should we place at the price of $28 and take profit should be at the range of $24 during week.
      I am not so interested on this pair because it has a ability to watch my account and mostly people face this problem so my brother my opinion is you can earn a very good profit if you have good confidence try to read candles and chart to indicate market then you will get good bonus

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ajmalvipp For This Useful Post:

Black Dragon (Today)

6. #323 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Goofy

Black Dragon has much to be proud of Black Dragon has much to be proud of Black Dragon has much to be proud of Black Dragon has much to be proud of Black Dragon has much to be proud of Black Dragon has much to be proud of Black Dragon has much to be proud of Black Dragon has much to be proud of Black Dragon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,031 Times in 585 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Assalamu alaikum dear mt5 members today is the Friday and we all are waiting for the weekly bonus it will be updated in our profile soon so today we are so much confident that we will able to get some good weekly bonus secondly I want to share my thoughts and my prediction about usdjpy currency pair which is currently at lower zone blue highlighted area indicate the support zone of usdjpy by nbfc in recently its after touching this doesn't makes upward movement so that is why my thought dead after touching the the price of your 104.8 its again move the upper side with could be 107 and we should take profit around this level.
      Attached Images  
      ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Black Dragon Trading Journal⏬⏬⏬⏬
      📥https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14877588📤

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Dragon For This Useful Post:

James bond007 (Today)

8. #324 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angry

James bond007 is a splendid one to behold James bond007 is a splendid one to behold James bond007 is a splendid one to behold James bond007 is a splendid one to behold James bond007 is a splendid one to behold James bond007 is a splendid one to behold James bond007 is a splendid one to behold James bond007 is a splendid one to behold James bond007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Assalamu alaikum dear mt5 members today is the Friday and we all are waiting for the weekly bonus it will be updated in our profile soon so today we are so much confident that we will able to get some good weekly bonus secondly I want to share my thoughts and my prediction about usdjpy currency pair which is currently at lower zone blue highlighted area indicate the support zone of usdjpy by nbfc in recently its after touching this doesn't makes upward movement so that is why my thought dead after touching the the price of your 104.8 its again move the upper side with could be 107 and we should take profit around this level.
      finally the bears have some support and take some rest but there are the minor correction in the favour of the bulls towards the level of 108 but after the match concession for today the bears are again take aggressions and keep the price below from the level of 104 and we can easily expose the level of 101 which is the falling peanut has been break out on the US dollar versus Japanese yen

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to James bond007 For This Useful Post:

Black Dragon (Today)

10. #325 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Confused

Jaxson is a splendid one to behold Jaxson is a splendid one to behold Jaxson is a splendid one to behold Jaxson is a splendid one to behold Jaxson is a splendid one to behold Jaxson is a splendid one to behold Jaxson is a splendid one to behold Jaxson is a splendid one to behold Jaxson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      250 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Yes my dear friend, you have given information about usd jpy here, it absolutely, you have told us here that
      usd jpy will go in the trend of market buy side , so I am very agree with you. So those have taken a buy entey they will get a good profit , then he will have to do well here, so if we work on keeping in view of pivot point then it will be better for us. Give very good information or usd jpy buy today good inter good profit

Reply to thread
    Page 33 of 33 ... 28 31 32 33

Subscribed to this Thread : 2