Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: 6th stage of the Best content contest From (September 01 to September 30, 2020.)The prize pool is $8,400

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,169 Times in 7,968 Posts
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.

Default 6th stage of the Best content contest From (September 01 to September 30, 2020.)The prize pool is $8,400

Terms and conditions of the Best Reviews contest

I. The contest has no expiration term.
    II. A new contest stage starts as soon as the previous one ends.
    III. All likes of visitors in all search engines and in all contest threads at all stages are counted.
    IV. The contest specifics are reviews about a product or service.
    V. It is possible to take part in a contest at any time and at any stage.

See also: Earn with no risks involved and no deposit required right now!

The prize pool of the first stage is USD 8,400. Winners of the contest can withdraw their prizes in full.

Things that you should Remember,

If you are not capable to write in proper English and follow the rules of grammar and punctuation, please do not participate in the contest.

The criteria will be as follows:

See also: Explore the infinite possibilities of online trading with a reliable broker. Join now!

1. The post should be written in proper English. This means there should be no misspellings, poor grammar or bad sentence structures.
    2. There should be no copy-paste from the Internet.
    3. Ideally (but not obligatory) there should be pictures and or schemes explaining the answer.
    4. There should be at least 1000 words.
    5. The post should be useful and meaningful, to the point.
    6. If one topic contains several qualified posts as per criteria 1 to 5 above, only the three best ones will be marked as qualified.
    7. Any posts marked as qualified will be bringing their authors likes and bonuses for 1 year so the longer participant takes part in the contest, the more posts are accumulated and the more bonuses he or she can get every new month.
    8. The list of all qualified posts will be published every week in the spacial topic. If your post is not among those posts, you may deem that it is marked as non-qualified forever and it will never bring you any bonuses.

See also: Invest in the most successful traders. More details.

For More details please visit :

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...0#post14231780

2. 3 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.
  3. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:
    ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2679 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,928 Times in 4,541 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    let's just keep on trying to do our best and keep posting mate because kalex told me that once he also experience this and he got like only 11 cent for the posts he made and after the 2nd week finally he got some bonuses more than 70$. so keep posting and keep our finger crossed.

4. 2 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.
  5. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2438 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 1,158 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    God Always Blesses us

visit my journal

6. 1 user say Thank You to Batavia for this useful post.
  7. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Ajmal309 is a jewel in the rough Ajmal309 is a jewel in the rough Ajmal309 is a jewel in the rough Ajmal309's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    135 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    If you are not capable to write in proper English and follow the rules of grammar and punctuation, please do not participate in the contest.
    I dont know how the system determining the winner. i heard that the last time the contestant earn the payment on Wednesday, now it's Friday and i still see no body post any payment.
    ajmal

8. 0 user say Thank You to Ajmal309 for this useful post.
  9. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12993 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,133 Times in 6,919 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Batavia

See also: Explore the infinite possibilities of online trading with a reliable broker. Join now!

See also: Earn with no risks involved and no deposit required right now!

Aviz said. If your name is in winning list then you will get bonus otherwise no prize money.
    I dont know how the system determining the winner. This is sharing prize but why not got it.
    It's really disencourage me. My effort was vain..

See also: Invest in the most successful traders. More details.

Its true thing because its all about SEO ,if your writing is not coming in 12 months validity that means total zero you are getting .If you are lucky your writing can come within 15-30 days in search engine which means money flow will start .For me i was active in the month of April and May 2020 and after that i stopped writing .My payments started coming from the mid July so after 2-3 months .So there is a good chance that if my search engine flow continues i can get payments upto next year April from these writings .

Here one thing i would like to say that some week it may come some week it may not .If its not showing in your account that means zero amount you got for that week .

10. 1 user say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.
  11. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

frankfx has a spectacular aura about frankfx has a spectacular aura about frankfx has a spectacular aura about frankfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1841 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,612 Times in 192 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

12. 0 user say Thank You to frankfx for this useful post.
Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Subscribed to this Thread : 2

Open