• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: 6th stage of the Best content contest From (September 01 to September 30, 2020.)The prize pool is $8,400

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,540 Times in 7,827 Posts

Default 6th stage of the Best content contest From (September 01 to September 30, 2020.)The prize pool is $8,400

Terms and conditions of the Best Reviews contest

I. The contest has no expiration term.
      II. A new contest stage starts as soon as the previous one ends.
      III. All likes of visitors in all search engines and in all contest threads at all stages are counted.
      IV. The contest specifics are reviews about a product or service.
      V. It is possible to take part in a contest at any time and at any stage.

The prize pool of the first stage is USD 8,400. Winners of the contest can withdraw their prizes in full.

Things that you should Remember,

If you are not capable to write in proper English and follow the rules of grammar and punctuation, please do not participate in the contest.

The criteria will be as follows:

1. The post should be written in proper English. This means there should be no misspellings, poor grammar or bad sentence structures.
      2. There should be no copy-paste from the Internet.
      3. Ideally (but not obligatory) there should be pictures and or schemes explaining the answer.
      4. There should be at least 1000 words.
      5. The post should be useful and meaningful, to the point.
      6. If one topic contains several qualified posts as per criteria 1 to 5 above, only the three best ones will be marked as qualified.
      7. Any posts marked as qualified will be bringing their authors likes and bonuses for 1 year so the longer participant takes part in the contest, the more posts are accumulated and the more bonuses he or she can get every new month.
      8. The list of all qualified posts will be published every week in the spacial topic. If your post is not among those posts, you may deem that it is marked as non-qualified forever and it will never bring you any bonuses.

For More details please visit :

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...0#post14231780

2. 3 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

Ajmal309 (09-17-2020), chiko (09-11-2020), green-land (09-12-2020)

3. #11 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2402 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,561 Times in 4,331 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Batavia     
      Aviz said. If your name is in winning list then you will get bonus otherwise no prize money.
      I dont know how the system determining the winner. This is sharing prize but why not got it.
      It's really disencourage me. My effort was vain..
      let's just keep on trying to do our best and keep posting mate because kalex told me that once he also experience this and he got like only 11 cent for the posts he made and after the 2nd week finally he got some bonuses more than 70$. so keep posting and keep our finger crossed.

4. 2 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

Ajmal309 (09-17-2020), Batavia (09-13-2020)

5. #12 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2068 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,543 Times in 880 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by chiko     
      let's just keep on trying to do our best and keep posting mate because kalex told me that once he also experience this and he got like only 11 cent for the posts he made and after the 2nd week finally he got some bonuses more than 70$. so keep posting and keep our finger crossed.

Thank for support. I'll try my best..
      God Always Blesses us

visit my journal

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Batavia For This Useful Post:

Ajmal309 (09-17-2020)

7. #13 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

Ajmal309 is a jewel in the rough Ajmal309 is a jewel in the rough Ajmal309 is a jewel in the rough Ajmal309's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

If you are not capable to write in proper English and follow the rules of grammar and punctuation, please do not participate in the contest.
      I dont know how the system determining the winner. i heard that the last time the contestant earn the payment on Wednesday, now it's Friday and i still see no body post any payment.
      ajmal

8. #14 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10416 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,027 Times in 6,418 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Batavia     
      Aviz said. If your name is in winning list then you will get bonus otherwise no prize money.
      I dont know how the system determining the winner. This is sharing prize but why not got it.
      It's really disencourage me. My effort was vain..
      Its true thing because its all about SEO ,if your writing is not coming in 12 months validity that means total zero you are getting .If you are lucky your writing can come within 15-30 days in search engine which means money flow will start .For me i was active in the month of April and May 2020 and after that i stopped writing .My payments started coming from the mid July so after 2-3 months .So there is a good chance that if my search engine flow continues i can get payments upto next year April from these writings .

Here one thing i would like to say that some week it may come some week it may not .If its not showing in your account that means zero amount you got for that week .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

skyboy (09-17-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Subscribed to this Thread : 2

Open