• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 23 of 23 ... 18 21 22 23

Thread: Sidra trading journal

1. #221 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      290 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,604 Times in 1,725 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Sidra Zahoor     
      Good Evening my dear mates How are you All
      Hope you will b fine, its my today's analysis about silver
      As we know silver and gold are moving same direction
      It touches 26$ today's.
      It's been moving upside and make a bullish trend it will. Reach the level soon 28
      Of usdx stable its value of down side more.
      Yes you are right my dear friend hope you are fine you are analysis about silver and gold is moving into the balance trend in the market so you can make entry into the market with specific kind of 26 and 28 dollar rate which specific kind of USD that is down to the value of the market.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hussnainirshad For This Useful Post:

Miral ch (Yesterday)

3. #222 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Syed ehsan has a spectacular aura about Syed ehsan has a spectacular aura about Syed ehsan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good Evening Everyone, How are you All
      Hope you will b fine
      Its my today's analysis analysis about GBPUSD
      Great British pound versus UNITED States Dollar are moving Today's usdx increase its value thats why the price falling down at the level of
      Good evening my dear friend hope you will be fine I have seen your analysis on currency pair named as Great British pound versus United States dollar I have learnt a lot of things from your analysis you are doing a great job I agree with your analysis it would be very beneficial for us in future best of luck have a nice day

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Syed ehsan For This Useful Post:

awais488 (Today)

5. #223 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amazed

awais488 will become famous soon enough awais488 will become famous soon enough awais488's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Syed ehsan     
      Good evening my dear friend hope you will be fine I have seen your analysis on currency pair named as Great British pound versus United States dollar I have learnt a lot of things from your analysis you are doing a great job I agree with your analysis it would be very beneficial for us in future best of luck have a nice day
      This market is looking indeed very strong to me and thus its maintaining the bullish channel indeed .AS per my analysis i think that we can see the level in small time .Now me feeling that trading in this is much safer then trading in other market because this is not in a consistent move .

6. #224 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good Evening Everyone, How are you All
      Hope you will b fine
      Its my today's analysis analysis about GBPUSD
      Great British pound versus UNITED States Dollar are moving Today's usdx increase its value thats why the price falling down at the level of
      hello friends, last week's candle is very important for the market, as the swing of the market close above from the level, we have the very strong economic of event. the Market will test the level very quickly and maybe are chances to break and toast down and look towards the target of 200 pips. stay blessed.

Reply to thread
    Page 23 of 23 ... 18 21 22 23