from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Frd07 Trading Journal

1. #1 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Frd07 is just really nice Frd07 is just really nice Frd07 is just really nice Frd07 is just really nice Frd07 is just really nice Frd07's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    65 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 0

Cool Frd07 Trading Journal

Hi guys hope you doing good.i have decided i will share my trading experience and trading tips here in this journal how you can achieve success in this business with low risk and high profit

I will start trading and from now i will share many tricks and tips to trade in Forex market...
    Be tuned to my journal

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 12 users say Thank You to Frd07 for this useful post.

Azan1 (09-11-2020), Demoon (09-10-2020), Fighterss (09-04-2020), Habib Khan (09-04-2020), Hamza46 (09-04-2020), Kashif Shah 786 (09-05-2020), LucaSo8 (09-08-2020), Madeeha (09-04-2020), Shaban (09-04-2020), Unregistered (3)

3. #2 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

Madeeha has a reputation beyond repute Madeeha has a reputation beyond repute Madeeha has a reputation beyond repute Madeeha has a reputation beyond repute Madeeha has a reputation beyond repute Madeeha has a reputation beyond repute Madeeha has a reputation beyond repute Madeeha has a reputation beyond repute Madeeha has a reputation beyond repute Madeeha has a reputation beyond repute Madeeha has a reputation beyond repute Madeeha's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    546 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,797 Times in 1,328 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Frd07     
    Hi guys hope you doing good.i have decided i will share my trading experience and trading tips here in this journal how you can achieve success in this business with low risk and high profit

I will start trading and from now i will share many tricks and tips to trade in Forex market...
    Be tuned to my journal
    Dear friend, it is very easy to trade on gold but before you make a mistake, you have to have knowledge and experience. If you do not have knowledge then according to me you can send very good profit by sending Golu.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 3 users say Thank You to Madeeha for this useful post.

Demoon (09-10-2020), LucaSo8 (09-08-2020), Megan fex (09-04-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Megan fex has much to be proud of Megan fex has much to be proud of Megan fex has much to be proud of Megan fex has much to be proud of Megan fex has much to be proud of Megan fex has much to be proud of Megan fex has much to be proud of Megan fex has much to be proud of Megan fex has much to be proud of Megan fex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    192 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,203 Times in 738 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Be tuned to my journal
    I welcome you and your experience will be very good. When you work hard, if you work in a good way, then you can also earn quite well. So my dear friend, I am sure that we will all work together honestly in a good way, so this forum gives us good support .So my dear friend, I welcome you and say best of luck that you will work well

6. 3 users say Thank You to Megan fex for this useful post.

Demoon (09-10-2020), LucaSo8 (09-08-2020), Unregistered (1)

7. #4 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Habib Khan has much to be proud of Habib Khan has much to be proud of Habib Khan has much to be proud of Habib Khan has much to be proud of Habib Khan has much to be proud of Habib Khan has much to be proud of Habib Khan has much to be proud of Habib Khan has much to be proud of Habib Khan has much to be proud of Habib Khan has much to be proud of Habib Khan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    411 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Be tuned to my journal
    Yes dear friend mt5 Forex forum is a good platform. which give us opportunity to follow each other and share our knowledge and experience with each other. so we must try to follow your experience and get benefit from your knowledge also.

8. 2 users say Thank You to Habib Khan for this useful post.

Demoon (09-10-2020), LucaSo8 (09-08-2020)

9. #5 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    320 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,974 Times in 1,417 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Be tuned to my journal
    Hey frd07.
    Welcome to the mt5 and it's a good decision you made about having your own journal about the market and you know will gonna share your thoughts an analysis here and in return ww will gonna give you our response and feedback according to your analysis.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza46 For This Useful Post:

Demoon (09-10-2020)

11. #6 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Frd07 is just really nice Frd07 is just really nice Frd07 is just really nice Frd07 is just really nice Frd07 is just really nice Frd07's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    65 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

Lightbulb Gold (Xauusd) Today's entry

Gold had come down drastically for the last few days, due to some news.But after that we had got a good opportunity to buy gold where I had bought gold basically. Because my account size is very small, due to this I tried to keep lot size small And the result of this analysis is in front of you, you can check it.
    I think it made my day and analysis was perfect
    Attached Images  

12. 8 users say Thank You to Frd07 for this useful post.

Demoon (09-10-2020), Fighterss (09-04-2020), Kashif Shah 786 (09-05-2020), LucaSo8 (09-08-2020), Shaban (09-04-2020), Unregistered (3)

13. #7 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    415 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,075 Times in 2,880 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Gold had come down drastically for the last few days, due to some news.But after that we had got a good opportunity to buy gold where I had bought gold basically. Because my account size is very small, due to this I tried to keep lot size small And the result of this analysis is in front of you, you can check it.
    hello my dear friend my first reply on your trading journal and first of all congratulate you and welcome you to joining this business.

yes the gold market will be going downward and download and it is time to taking good profit on gold because the gold will be good sell to stable and it is time to stable this trade of gold and going sell.

14. 4 users say Thank You to Fighterss for this useful post.

Aircraft (09-10-2020), Demoon (09-10-2020), LucaSo8 (09-08-2020), Unregistered (1)

15. #8 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    230 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,580 Times in 2,399 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Today, gold keep movies between the 1930s and the 1940s in I think you Gold which is a trade now to be risky for us, we should wait for the next candle If I am going through the trailer of differential situation of Gold, then we are not able to know that trade

16. 2 users say Thank You to Shaban for this useful post.

Demoon (09-10-2020), LucaSo8 (09-08-2020)

17. #9 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    65 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

Default GBPUSD Snipers entry Today

I took a fallen trade on GBPUSD,this trade was very beneficial for me because I opened up a good trade over it achieved good profit. We do not get this kind of trade on daily basis, if you do long term analysis of the market for this, then you will get the idea. When you get the famous complete analysis of people, then you can get good profit with good lot size. I have sold it long term, due to which I am holding it above the stop loss.

My Target is 1.32550
    Attached Images  

18. 4 users say Thank You to Frd07 for this useful post.

Hamza46 (09-04-2020), LucaSo8 (09-08-2020), Unregistered (2)

19. #10 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    320 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,974 Times in 1,417 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

I took a fallen trade on GBPUSD,this trade was very beneficial for me because I opened up a good trade over it achieved good profit. We do not get this kind of trade on daily basis, if you do long term analysis of the market for this, then you will get the idea. When you get the famous complete analysis of people, then you can get good profit with good lot size. I have sold it long term, due to which I am holding it above the stop loss.

My Target is 1.32550
    Hey frd.
    Yeah you opened veyr Good trade on gbp usd and currently the nfp was released and it came out positive which causing more pressure on gbp usd to fall so right now it's falling and maybe you could get huge profit from this trade and best of luck.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza46 For This Useful Post:

Demoon (09-10-2020)

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 6 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 2

Open