Banned
    I am:

Muayad is on a distinguished road Muayad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    449 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

i heared they give 1:500 levrege which is not that low..anyways 1:100 leverge is not bad...i think its the most suitable levrge because above that you but yourself in so much risk.levreg is double edged sword.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #42 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

janknoah1 is on a distinguished road janknoah1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    415 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Most brokers like forexcent needs to work on increasing their leverage, to enable traders with small capital enjoy trading and also enlarge their transactions.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #43 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

jony87pk is on a distinguished road jony87pk's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    640 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Forexcent reviews

This is very very good and excellent broker on web but they offer too much low leverage which are in cents so you can get enough profit from them. But this is not scam, if you have huge amount then it is ok but if you have little amount of investment then it is not too good. So invest your money in Instaforex this broker pay you in Dollars not in cents.

4. #44 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

feroj is on a distinguished road feroj's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    88 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Thumbs down forexcent reviews

It is need high leverage for a low investor because he may take many lot to trade. If this broker gives low leverage it is not good. Hence the insta forex gives leverage from 1:1 to 1000: 1 for a low investor. So here the insta forex is better for all

5. The Following User Says Thank You to feroj For This Useful Post:

Khushi76 (04-17-2014)

6. #45 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Khushi76 is an unknown quantity at this point Khushi76's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    18 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by feroj     
    It is need high leverage for a low investor because he may take many lot to trade. If this broker gives low leverage it is not good. Hence the insta forex gives leverage from 1:1 to 1000: 1 for a low investor. So here the insta forex is better for all
    I support you that the insta forex gives leverage from 1:1 to 1000: 1 for the low investor. So the insta forex is better for all. When a broker may be good while it will be trustworthy, regulated for all and they will give various opportunity. But forexcent give low leverage.

7. #46 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

saifullah111 is on a distinguished road saifullah111's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    526 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

i do not know about this trader i only know that INSTA Forex is the best broker in the asia as well as in the world so we should join this broker as it provides many advantages to its traders or clients

8. #47 Collapse Post
    Forum Guru
    I am:

hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2227 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I think insta Forex is the leader of these brokers in many ways.You are saying that this broker is offering very low leverage and it is very difficult for a trader to make good money so there is no need to join this broker if we can not make money with them.

9. #48 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

PongsakornFX is a splendid one to behold PongsakornFX is a splendid one to behold PongsakornFX is a splendid one to behold PongsakornFX is a splendid one to behold PongsakornFX is a splendid one to behold PongsakornFX is a splendid one to behold PongsakornFX's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    371 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

This broker is very strange because the websit eis not the main page and also the page is like using iframe.
    I really can't trust thhisb roker that look like this. Very not professoinal for a company to do this thing.
    Also, I think not many people use this broker.

10. Dragon
  11. #49 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

rockstar125 is on a distinguished road rockstar125's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

When studying wave techniques related to supply and demand and support and resistance, there is almost certainly material on the Complex Zone (CZ). So basically the Complex zone is a zone that is used to indicate there will be a trend continuation or trend reversal. Usually a complex zone is a SnD zone on a large timeframe which then forms a complex zone.
    The complex zone is divided into 2, namely:
    1. Complex zone sideway: a complex zone that is horizontal
    2. Complex zone trend: a complex zone in the form of ascending or descending
    Name: 8.jpg Views: 11 Size: 39.7 KB

If you want to look deeper, if the timeframe is changed to a bigger one, then the complex zone is indeed a SnD on that big timeframe.

So basically if you find a complex zone in the market, then immediately put a mark on the comlpex zone, then make it a reference for the next price. If the next price is able to penetrate CZ then there will be a trend continuation and if the price cannot break CZ then there will be a trend reversal. Of course, if you want to learn about complex zone, you have to master SnD first

Reply to thread
Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Subscribed to this Thread : 2