• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 22 of 22 ... 17 20 21 22

Thread: Azan trading journals

1. #211 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Waqas1007 has a spectacular aura about Waqas1007 has a spectacular aura about Waqas1007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Azan1     
      Hi dear forum mates how are you all I hope you will be fine. To day is bonus day hopefully you will get huge bonus so let's talk about cruied light sweet oil you can see H1frame chart showing current price 41.22 cruied light sweet oil got strong support from price level of 39.72 and again its moment is bearish you can see candel clearly according to my opinion it will move downward continuously after few hours it will touch price level of 39.90.
      Hey Azan i hope you are fine and get good bonus from this forum today and for your trade analysis i am agree with you but also i have noticed one thing that it is making higher highs and can higher before reaching your level of support so be aware of that and you may get good profits in the long run

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Waqas1007 For This Useful Post:

Azan1 (Today)

3. #212 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Azan1 has a spectacular aura about Azan1 has a spectacular aura about Azan1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hi dear mates how are you all I hope you will be fine and fresh and enjoying your time with sweet family I have analysis about gold you can see H1frame chart showing current price 1953. 73 price got resistance from price level of 1958. 72 according to my opinion it will touch price level of 1943.15. Best time for traders make a trade with sell.
      Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Azan1 For This Useful Post:

Amju (Today)

5. #213 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Amju is a splendid one to behold Amju is a splendid one to behold Amju is a splendid one to behold Amju is a splendid one to behold Amju is a splendid one to behold Amju is a splendid one to behold Amju is a splendid one to behold Amju's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Hi dear mates how are you all I hope you will be fine and fresh and enjoying your time with sweet family I have analysis about gold you can see H1frame chart showing current price 1953. 73 price got resistance from price level of 1958. 72 according to my opinion it will touch price level of 1943.15. Best time for traders make a trade with sell.
      Why everyone going to share his analysis at gold but if we talk about other then maximum members love to trade at currencies pairs or crude oil sir but gold in a sell trend please share your experience at trading journal about gbpusd eurusd and usdchf pair which is helpful for maximum members

6. #214 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Respected forex member. The prices was moving in the upward direction and touch the resistance level and still trading position in last week. it seems that the it was fully trading above the channel. But most of the time, the price was below the level. According to my calculation the it will continue its bullish movement. So, trade Accordingly and make good profit with it. Thanks my dear friends to encourage.

Reply to thread
    Page 22 of 22 ... 17 20 21 22

Subscribed to this Thread : 1