• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 77 of 87 ... 72 75 76 77 78 79 82 ...

Thread: Pakeeza trading journal

1. #761 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Pakeeza has much to be proud of Pakeeza has much to be proud of Pakeeza has much to be proud of Pakeeza has much to be proud of Pakeeza has much to be proud of Pakeeza has much to be proud of Pakeeza has much to be proud of Pakeeza has much to be proud of Pakeeza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,055 Times in 406 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Hi friends how are you peoples and how's the first day if weekend going on,i am enjoying it and what about you guy's.i had made analysis abiut Australian dollar versus United States of American dollar by the use of daily base candle graph chart.it has been moving in between its support of 0.7028 and its resistance price of 0.7161.the last closing price was 0.7081.as per formation of berish inside candles ,i had views about it that it will be going to give bearish movements in the upcoming days and likely to go down upto 0.7000 price level.
      Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 16 users say Thank You to Pakeeza for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (10-17-2020), Harvestfx (10-17-2020), Karnal qazafi (10-17-2020), Shaban (10-17-2020), Suprimacy (10-17-2020), Unregistered (9), valour01 (10-17-2020), Yama cd 70 (10-17-2020)

3. #762 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Harvestfx has much to be proud of Harvestfx has much to be proud of Harvestfx has much to be proud of Harvestfx has much to be proud of Harvestfx has much to be proud of Harvestfx has much to be proud of Harvestfx has much to be proud of Harvestfx has much to be proud of Harvestfx has much to be proud of Harvestfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      164 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,119 Times in 792 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Pakeeza     
      Hi friends how are you peoples and how's the first day if weekend going on,i am enjoying it and what about you guy's.i had made analysis abiut Australian dollar versus United States of American dollar by the use of daily base candle graph chart.it has been moving in between its support of 0.7028 and its resistance price of 0.7161.the last closing price was 0.7081.as per formation of berish inside candles ,i had views about it that it will be going to give bearish movements in the upcoming days and likely to go down upto 0.7000 price level.
      AUDUSD ranging price zone will test the support for 0.7023and then give pull back short resistance moves in 0.7090, from the current closing price testing zone we can have information with the indicators signal to test

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 9 users say Thank You to Harvestfx for this useful post.

Unregistered (9)

5. #763 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Rose Victor is a splendid one to behold Rose Victor is a splendid one to behold Rose Victor is a splendid one to behold Rose Victor is a splendid one to behold Rose Victor is a splendid one to behold Rose Victor is a splendid one to behold Rose Victor is a splendid one to behold Rose Victor is a splendid one to behold Rose Victor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,233 Times in 457 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Intraday bias in AUD/USD remains on the upside at this point. Rebound from 0.7005 is in progress for retesting 0.7413 high. Decisive break there will resume larger rise form 0.5506 to 0.7635 fibonacci level. On the downside, break of 0.7095 support is needed to indicate completion of the rebound. Otherwise near term outlook will stay mildly bearish in case of retreat.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose Victor For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

7. #764 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Hackers is a splendid one to behold Hackers is a splendid one to behold Hackers is a splendid one to behold Hackers is a splendid one to behold Hackers is a splendid one to behold Hackers is a splendid one to behold Hackers is a splendid one to behold Hackers is a splendid one to behold Hackers's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,556 Times in 519 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

friends how are you I hope you are enjoying at mt5 forum and getting good profit from here dear I see your analysis About and AUDUSD that it shows in bullish Tendency dear friend thanks for such informative post

8. 7 users say Thank You to Hackers for this useful post.

alos (10-21-2020), joc (10-21-2020), Unregistered (5)

9. #765 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      988 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,449 Times in 2,108 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Dear friend how are you. I hope you are fine. Usdchf is running in down trend channel from many days but the level of 0.9035 may be supportive for the pair. So I would suggest not to sell above this but wait for breaking below support level.

10. #766 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angry

Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      398 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,904 Times in 3,421 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

the pair continued falling amid the publication of poor macroeconomic statistics in the AUDUSD Orders grew by 0.7000 while economists forecasted a 0.7100 growth, while the S&P/Case Shiller Home Price Indices grew by 0.6900 that was also worse than forecasts. In addition, the Consumer Confidence fell to 0.7090, against

11. 2 users say Thank You to Ahmed12 for this useful post.

Joiya7777 (10-22-2020), Shahbazahmed12 (10-22-2020)

12. #767 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Lonely

Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      230 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,526 Times in 2,363 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

AUDUSD The market is also creating a divergence after which AUDUSD expect at least a little movement upwards at 0.7165 plan to execute the trade somewhere between 0.7185 to 0.7210 if the AUDUSD break this level then Start in downside movement again

13. 2 users say Thank You to Shaban for this useful post.

Joiya7777 (10-22-2020), JOIYA786 (10-21-2020)

14. #768 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      172 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,251 Times in 1,349 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Red Chilli     
      Hello dear Pakeeza,how are you?hope all is fine.and you are enjoying last weekend night with your family and loved ones.you discuss about to USD CAD that is running in bearish side for the last two weeks.according to my point of view,that it will continuously go down because US dollar is moving down continuously towards the support level after the announcement of election campaign in US America and it is expected that US dollar move more downside towards the price of 91 that's why USD CAD also moving down towards the price of 1.299. And that is giving good opportunity to get good profit.
      Good my dear fellow and friends the target you have mentioned in your analysis is far away because 1.29 is far away from now it may end up the week at 1.30 price level so if you are going for a selling opportunity do not go that far away have a nice day and good luck

15. #769 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Blah

professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,079 Times in 913 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 2

Dear friend your prediction about your analysis is quite right because AUDUSD was moving down to the selling side and if you closely look in the chart that is appearing double top which is clear indication of negative momentum in audusd my expectation from this pair is selling if price decline in the upcoming trading week or surpass successfully the support barrier 0.7028 the the downfall will continue and this bearish momentum drag the price to the lower level 0.6950
      Please Give likes and support each other and Gain link why we not support each other rather then complaining that's why forum rules become strict

16. #770 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

HaiderAli786 is just really nice HaiderAli786 is just really nice HaiderAli786 is just really nice HaiderAli786 is just really nice HaiderAli786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      298 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by professionaldewangi     
      Dear friend your prediction about your analysis is quite right because AUDUSD was moving down to the selling side and if you closely look in the chart that is appearing double top which is clear indication of negative momentum in audusd my expectation from this pair is selling if price decline in the upcoming trading week or surpass successfully the support barrier 0.7028 the the downfall will continue and this bearish momentum drag the price to the lower level 0.6950
      Hello there my dear mate your choice is generally excellent. Presently we will say that it is glancing in the drifting state of mind and I am cheerful that you will gaining benefit from this market.

17. 2 users say Thank You to HaiderAli786 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 77 of 87 ... 72 75 76 77 78 79 82 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 4