• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: How much time Gold wish your account???

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Usmankhan66 is on a distinguished road Usmankhan66's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Default How much time Gold wish your account???

Dear member as we all know that gold is one of the fastest and risky pair of forex trading but much more people trade on gold because gold give more money then other pair and also it's wash our account fast then other pair. In the beginner , i almost wash my account with gold but know i earn very good money.
      GIVE ME A LIKE.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 4 users say Thank You to Usmankhan66 for this useful post.

Ajmal309 (09-16-2020), ik the legend (09-16-2020), nazish (09-16-2020), Rimal333 (09-16-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Rimal333 is a splendid one to behold Rimal333 is a splendid one to behold Rimal333 is a splendid one to behold Rimal333 is a splendid one to behold Rimal333 is a splendid one to behold Rimal333 is a splendid one to behold Rimal333 is a splendid one to behold Rimal333 is a splendid one to behold Rimal333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Dear friend sorry to say that you need to review your title there is a mistake in your title and spelling mistake can change every sentence and if your sentence is wrong then hole writing post will gone wrong and you will not get good bonus you wrote how much time gold wish your account. Wish is not right word wash is right word. Sometime gold market move very quickly and it can wash power trading account if we use stop loss order in our trade then our account will be safe and gold can't create big loss for us good trading strategy can save our trading account my account never watched by the gold because I've always used the opportunity of stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 3 users say Thank You to Rimal333 for this useful post.

Ajmal309 (09-16-2020), ik the legend (09-16-2020), Usmankhan66 (09-16-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Usmankhan66 is on a distinguished road Usmankhan66's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

think dear i try my best next time

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Usmankhan66 For This Useful Post:

Ajmal309 (09-16-2020)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

Ajmal309 is a jewel in the rough Ajmal309 is a jewel in the rough Ajmal309 is a jewel in the rough Ajmal309's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      116 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

dear people the risky pair of mt4 is usdgbp. The traders you can trades gold and get more profit from your ideas.
      if your sentence is wrong then hole writing post will gone wrong and you will not get good bonus you wrote how much time gold wish your account.
      In the beginner , i almost wash my account with gold but know i earn very good money.
      GIVE ME A LIKE.
      ajmal

8. #5 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

SheikhImran has a spectacular aura about SheikhImran has a spectacular aura about SheikhImran's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      133 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

gold is one of the fastest and risky pair of forex trading but much more people trade on gold because gold give more money then other pair and also it's wash our account fast,Yes it is true that demo account gives us good knowledge and experience because in demo account we learn many basics skills and knowledge and by doing practice in demo account trader can easily improve their skills... enhance your knowledge and experience by demo trading because demo trading is the mirror of real trading.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SheikhImran For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

10. #6 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

whitecat will become famous soon enough whitecat will become famous soon enough whitecat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Sometime gold market move very quickly and it can wash power trading account if we use stop loss order in our trade then our account will be safe and gold can't create big loss.Yes, we can get knowledge and experience from demo trading. Demo trading is very useful and helpful for us. Before start the real account we should get experience from account.it is as compulsory as we pass a driving test to get driving license. we will able to make better trade in real account when we will leave demo & start real trade.

11. 2 users say Thank You to whitecat for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

12. #7 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

SABEEN1 is a name known to all SABEEN1 is a name known to all SABEEN1 is a name known to all SABEEN1 is a name known to all SABEEN1 is a name known to all SABEEN1 is a name known to all SABEEN1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      123 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

forex trading business very profitable business also with very risky similarly gold trade is very much profitable but also with risky gold trade,Knowledge and experience both are important for forex. At first you have to learn that will increase your knowledge and for experience demo account is perfect. the demo account you can get knowledge and experience simultaneously, which help a lot in the real trading, so patience in demo trading is necessary.

13. #8 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ik the legend is a jewel in the rough ik the legend is a jewel in the rough ik the legend is a jewel in the rough ik the legend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      116 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Gold is a high price metal and it's movement is also very fast and it can wash your account in few minutes. So you have to be careful when you are going to trade in Gold.

14. 3 users say Thank You to ik the legend for this useful post.

Rouf clasra (09-17-2020), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread