from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread

Thread: overview on weed

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Red-zone is an unknown quantity at this point Red-zone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default overview on weed

overview on weed

Is cannabis addictive?

Hashish, the glue on the cannabis plant, is a cannabis juicer and is synonymous with "marijuana", it is extracted and marijuana from the same plant and contains addictive physical substances.
    The problem of cannabis addiction. That the substance itself symptoms of its physical withdrawal may not have a tangible effect, but the problem lies in the psychological state caused by hashish it goes on somewhat
    And when a user doesn't suffer physically, he thinks his problem is over. But unfortunately. I'm just getting started.
    The mood caused by hashish is the main problem, as time is not enough for the user to be satisfied with this mood and begins to introduce some other types of drugs, until he reaches the first orgasm he felt. This is in some cases.

See also: Invest in the most successful traders. More details.

All this happens and the user thinks he is not addicted and has no problem, but in fact he has become a cannabis addict, he keeps using it on his own occasions and public events. And there's nothing wrong with him taking two breaths on the fly with a friend. Then if he talks about his use of cannabis, he surely tells everyone he's not an addict, and he still carries a piece or two of hashish in his pocket.

We have talked on many occasions about the psychological and physical harms of hashish, but the most important part of our concern is to convince cannabis users that they are taking an addictive drug and that their effect may exceed all types of drugs, if they continue to be used in large quantities.

Some people use weed to increase concentration. Their argument in this regard, that the many daily pressures at work and at home and the requirements of life, require high concentration and that hashish gives them such ability and in fact, that hashish may be among the medical benefits that it increases the focus, because it affects the nervous system, begins to alarm and increase the focus, then with time turns to anesthesia, and then turns into nothing but negative effect . It has a reflex effect, and over-over-the-top for a particular benefit turns it against.

Cannabis, even if its benefits include increased concentration, it is a benefit faced by dozens of damages and negatives, and over time the focus shifts to cases of psychosis and hallucinations, and to see the reality in the wrong way, where the standards set by users of hashish change, which results in making wrong decisions, so the results of these decisions are negative ly on a personal and social level.

Then we find those who use cannabis to enhance sexual ability. And here we stop a lot and we're at the top of the exclamation point of the real amount of hangers that have no effect on the ground

See also: Explore the infinite possibilities of online trading with a reliable broker. Join now!

That's what we call. Denial. Those who use hashish for sex live only the illusion, cannabis is an analgesic substance with the opposite effect, in the sense that the benefit that he has now, with time does not remain the same, but the effect is reflected, it is useless and useless, but only worsens the psychological impact.

Is wed a normal drug or an addiction?

Hashish relieves the nervous system that soothes the tool concerned in sexual communication, where it is disturbed between an erection or length in the duration of communication, and then with time ends this effect gradually so that it does not return to value, forcing the user to increase the dose or continue to use continuously, and here increases the psychological effect until it reaches for cases of anger, doubt and psychosis, and with time reaches paranoia . . The reason why cannabis is used is of no value, it is now used only for the continuation of the case. But it's not going to happen.

Does hashing have a psychological effect?

Answer.. That the user continues to use until the effect increases with the same desired orgasm, even if it is hidden, he increases the quantity and reduced the rest periods between the times of use, until he himself reaches the first effect. Unfortunately, the effect of hashish is reflected in a reflective way, and it is due to multiple psychological damage according to the psychological composition of each individual, there are those who are reflected in it with psychosis and various psychological disorders, and there are those who are reflected in it with cases of anger and madness of greatness and doubt.

See also: Earn with no risks involved and no deposit required right now!

Therefore, we find that the user of hashish is more distressed than any user of any other type of drug, as cannabis varies from psychological and physical injuries according to the mental and physical state of each user.
    And accordingly. Yes.. Weed is an unusual drug. And it's definitely an addictive substance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 21 users say Thank You to Red-zone for this useful post.
  3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

MirandaPriestley is an unknown quantity at this point MirandaPriestley's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    I think it's nothing. Marijuana has long been legalized in many states of America as a medical treatment for psychological disorders, insomnia, depression, and even physical pain. My doctor advised me to take marijuana to treat my insomnia and depression, and even gave me weed online canada website so that I ordered marijuana that is safe for my health. It seems to me that addiction is developed if you use marijuana systematically, so I believe that this is a safe and effective way to get rid of many diseases.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 0 user say Thank You to MirandaPriestley for this useful post.
  5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

jamieduffy is on a distinguished road jamieduffy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.

See also: Explore the infinite possibilities of online trading with a reliable broker. Join now!

Quote Originally Posted by MirandaPriestley     

I think it's nothing. Marijuana has long been legalized in many states of America as a medical treatment for psychological disorders, insomnia, depression, and even physical pain. My doctor advised me to take marijuana to treat my insomnia and depression, and even gave me weed online canada website so that I ordered marijuana that is safe for my health. It seems to me that addiction is developed if you use marijuana systematically, so I believe that this is a safe and effective way to get rid of many diseases.

Could you tell me some more information about it? Lets talk in PM

6. 0 user say Thank You to jamieduffy for this useful post.
  7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Spidaman is an unknown quantity at this point Spidaman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I prefer the word "marijuana enthusiast" but yes, cannabis can be addictive. It can be addictive both physically and psychologically. Often when I decide to take a break, I struggle with insomnia. Other times, when I can't, all I want to do is get high. I strictly smoke indica strains to help with my insomnia. Sometimes it's a hassle to get lit. So yea, marijuana CAN be addictive. Don't let anyone say otherwise to you.

8. 0 user say Thank You to Spidaman for this useful post.
  9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Lanaya is an unknown quantity at this point Lanaya's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Spidaman     

I prefer the word "marijuana enthusiast" but yes, cannabis can be addictive. It can be addictive both physically and psychologically. Often when I decide to take a break, I struggle with insomnia. Other times, when I can't, all I want to do is get high. I strictly smoke indica strains to help with my insomnia. Sometimes it's a hassle to get lit. So yea, marijuana CAN be addictive. Don't let anyone say otherwise to you.

Hello. I have been smoking cannabis for a long time and never had any problems. Sometimes I don't have what to smoke, but even in such cases I sleep well. Maybe you should try something new? For example I can recommend to check pre rolled joints from https://weedzy.co.uk/product-category/prerolls/ these are my favorite.

10. 0 user say Thank You to Lanaya for this useful post.
Reply to thread