----

klnsh is an unknown quantity at this point klnsh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default What is your music genre?

I think we all have different taste in music, but what is the music genre that you spend the most time listening to? I think I have changed favorites for a lot of time but pop really excites me and it is always in my go to playlist.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

AlissaHemmings is an unknown quantity at this point AlissaHemmings's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Ahhh, thereís so many I like. Iím a girl of multiple genres. I donít like being confined because to me there are no boundaries in music. I often listen to multiple genres or music that crosses-genres.
    I might be bending the rules a bit here because thereís so much I loveÖbut I love talking to people and getting to know peopleÖso here iíll tell you all about my favourite genres whilst trying not to spill over too much. Thereís so much good music out there!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

minti is on a distinguished road minti's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    There are so many I love to hear, but pop is the best whenever you hear just dive into your old memorable memories. Now a day I want to hear some aggressive loud ROCK Music. Although your preference change with your mood. I also hear the new release and find a new song that I can put on repeat.

4. #4 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

moverdubai is an unknown quantity at this point moverdubai's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default movers in dubai

Tune in to X tune, check the number of beats you heard in a moment, and gathering it the class it has a place with. Classifications work precisely like this, yet with a lot more related qualities.

5. #5 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

boxzone will become famous soon enough boxzone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by klnsh     
    I think we all have different taste in music, but what is the music genre that you spend the most time listening to? I think I have changed favorites for a lot of time but pop really excites me and it is always in my go to playlist.
    Yes, pop is also my favorite. I used to like rock n roll, but later on changed to pop.

6. #6 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

JeloFone will become famous soon enough JeloFone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Rock has always been one of my favorite music genres. Used to listen to a lot of Metallica and Aerosmith's songs.

7. #7 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

PaperTowel will become famous soon enough PaperTowel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Its true that our choice in music genres keep on changing. But I find that I am still attracted to pop songs.

8. #8 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

time void has a spectacular aura about time void has a spectacular aura about time void's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    127 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I mostly listen to foreign music, like kpop has always been my favorite.

9. #9 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

tablecurt will become famous soon enough tablecurt's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Jazz and blues will always be my favorite. There is also instrumental music but I don't listen to them that much these days.

10. #10 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    707 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Light Jazz & Pop Contemporer its My favorite Genre Music although I like Disco, R&B's, Trance, sometimes Heavy Metals too .
    (Disclaimer)

Reply to thread

Subscribed to this Thread : 1