I am:
      ----

Choi sifu is on a distinguished road Choi sifu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justkiller     
      Forex Trading Techniques

If you are looking at Forex trading techniques and which are the best to make profits then there are actually quite a few different ways of making money but before we look at some proven Forex techniques, lets look at one technique in terms of making profits, ALL good Forex trading strategies have and thatís sound Forex money management.

Any strategy which doesnít protect equity and deal with leverage correctly is destined to lose and you need to have through understanding of it to win. Like any great football team, success is built on sound defence first. If you keep your equity intact, you will get opportunities to get into some big profitable trades. Forex trading is first and foremost all about taking your losses with discipline and keeping them small. Now what strategies should you use to make money?

As a general rule, the big profits come from trend following and hitting and holding these big trends. The best Forex trading technique to use for doing this is to trade breakouts; simply buy breaks to new chart highs and sell breaks to new chart lows. Itís a simple, timeless, strategy which works and will continue to work, as long as markets trend.

You can also trade overbought and oversold levels and Forex swing trading can be very profitable. This method is ideal for novices, as itís exciting, fun, profitable and doesnít require as much discipline as long term trend following.

There are of course many Forex trading techniques you can use to make profits and the ones outlined are some of the best so get some Forex education and learn them, get confidence and trade with discipline and you could soon be making some great profits in global Forex markets.
      There is a lot of trading technique that you can use in the forex trading world because there is a lot of different kind of trader too.
      You must try your best to find the strategy that is suitable for you and then master it and modify it according to yourself.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      331 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is very important for every Forex trader to get a good trading Technics that works fr him or her very well the Technic you use most be very good and you can only develop this technic by practising for a long time and trying to find out what works for you as a trader.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      331 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in Forex trading your key to success is your trading Technic and this is the ability to analyse the market correctly and manage your money and developing your own Technic comes from you and your alone from your practising and trying to understand what works fr you bets you will know your own Technics.

Banned
      I am:
      Buzzed

snaxbest is a glorious beacon of light snaxbest is a glorious beacon of light snaxbest is a glorious beacon of light snaxbest is a glorious beacon of light snaxbest is a glorious beacon of light snaxbest is a glorious beacon of light snaxbest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      628 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The money management is the first step towards the tradings. In this way you will be able to make secure your profits and can make the money easily in the market. The capital is the main thing and if you think that the market is in good position for tradings so I will advise that always use the good money management system in order to make safe your capital and try to adopt the tested strategy because if you have the good plan so you can earn the good profits.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

traderforrich has a spectacular aura about traderforrich has a spectacular aura about traderforrich has a spectacular aura about traderforrich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

a technique should be able to help us to be able to make profit in forex trading, for this reason we should be able to learn one or two techniques in depth so that we can become experts at these techniques rather than having to learn a lot of techniques but we only understand it by half measures and not become proficient in too many techniques. By using only one technique in trading, a trader can maximize the profit he will get in trading.
      ďPrice is what you pay. Value is what you get.Ē ó Warren Buffett

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

duro will become famous soon enough duro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      595 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When considering the overbought and oversold option, let's consider the fact you require a different techniques different from the trend analysis indicators. You must consider fundamental factors when trading on such pairs.
      Veesney.blogspot.com

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

mokhtar26 is an unknown quantity at this point mokhtar26's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you mean trading strategy, is the style you folow to generate profit in forex market, and shoose time for trading and take best moments to get action

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

BlindX is on a distinguished road BlindX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi all
      Buy Support.
      Sell Resistance.
      Trade breakouts.
      Trade pullbacks.