I am:
      ----

justkiller will become famous soon enough justkiller's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Forex Trading Techniques

Forex Trading Techniques

If you are looking at Forex trading techniques and which are the best to make profits then there are actually quite a few different ways of making money but before we look at some proven Forex techniques, lets look at one technique in terms of making profits, ALL good Forex trading strategies have and thatís sound Forex money management.

Any strategy which doesnít protect equity and deal with leverage correctly is destined to lose and you need to have through understanding of it to win. Like any great football team, success is built on sound defence first. If you keep your equity intact, you will get opportunities to get into some big profitable trades. Forex trading is first and foremost all about taking your losses with discipline and keeping them small. Now what strategies should you use to make money?

As a general rule, the big profits come from trend following and hitting and holding these big trends. The best Forex trading technique to use for doing this is to trade breakouts; simply buy breaks to new chart highs and sell breaks to new chart lows. Itís a simple, timeless, strategy which works and will continue to work, as long as markets trend.

You can also trade overbought and oversold levels and Forex swing trading can be very profitable. This method is ideal for novices, as itís exciting, fun, profitable and doesnít require as much discipline as long term trend following.

There are of course many Forex trading techniques you can use to make profits and the ones outlined are some of the best so get some Forex education and learn them, get confidence and trade with discipline and you could soon be making some great profits in global Forex markets.

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

sudanfx is a jewel in the rough sudanfx is a jewel in the rough sudanfx is a jewel in the rough sudanfx is a jewel in the rough sudanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4134 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You Are right the money management is the first condition to earn from forex @ any strategy.
      Also I think the technical analysis is the best types of analysis
      all chances which will depend on the Tec. Analysis will lead to profits at the end.

If you use Trend+R+S =(Tec.an.)= Profits. but on the 4hrs Frame at least.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

player21 is on a distinguished road player21's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      115 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

totally true...
      so nice to see traders that make profits trading in technical manner

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

hriday is an unknown quantity at this point hriday's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

need some good trading strategy
      need to make some more skill with the demo
      need to use some of proper money management strategy
      need to use the news.
      all of the above need to be fast.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hriday For This Useful Post:

buet3308 (09-28-2012)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

buet3308 will become famous soon enough buet3308's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      148 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think it is ver useful post for forex trader.you explain different things with different examples. for that reason a forex trader can easily understand your useful post.your chart discussion and overbought and oversold discussion is too much helpful for me.many many thanks for your post. we want again this type useful post from you.

Banned
      I am:
      Bored

meong will become famous soon enough meong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1321 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justkiller     
      Forex Trading Techniques

If you are looking at Forex trading techniques and which are the best to make profits then there are actually quite a few different ways of making money but before we look at some proven Forex techniques, lets look at one technique in terms of making profits, ALL good Forex trading strategies have and thatís sound Forex money management.

Any strategy which doesnít protect equity and deal with leverage correctly is destined to lose and you need to have through understanding of it to win. Like any great football team, success is built on sound defence first. If you keep your equity intact, you will get opportunities to get into some big profitable trades. Forex trading is first and foremost all about taking your losses with discipline and keeping them small. Now what strategies should you use to make money?

As a general rule, the big profits come from trend following and hitting and holding these big trends. The best Forex trading technique to use for doing this is to trade breakouts; simply buy breaks to new chart highs and sell breaks to new chart lows. Itís a simple, timeless, strategy which works and will continue to work, as long as markets trend.

You can also trade overbought and oversold levels and Forex swing trading can be very profitable. This method is ideal for novices, as itís exciting, fun, profitable and doesnít require as much discipline as long term trend following.

There are of course many Forex trading techniques you can use to make profits and the ones outlined are some of the best so get some Forex education and learn them, get confidence and trade with discipline and you could soon be making some great profits in global Forex markets.
      there are many trading technique but no one will be profitable if we canot control our emotion in trade
      mostly some emotion like greedy and never enough or even not not quite looking forward to the chance to finally make a deal at the wrong point and got big losses

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6377 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,050 Times in 2,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by justkiller     
      You can also trade overbought and oversold levels and Forex swing trading can be very profitable. This method is ideal for novices, as itís exciting, fun, profitable and doesnít require as much discipline as long term trend following

Overbough and oversold trading is only possible when we trade on bigger time frame like when we trade with D1. When we trade with the same approach on the lower time frame at that time we get lot of fake signals which can lead us towards desaster but we can do so if we add more indicators to confirm the signals.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

trddr is an unknown quantity at this point trddr's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman     
      Overbough and oversold trading is only possible when we trade on bigger time frame like when we trade with D1. When we trade with the same approach on the lower time frame at that time we get lot of fake signals which can lead us towards desaster but we can do so if we add more indicators to confirm the signals.
      Yes, totally agree, when you see overbought and oversold in lower timeframe such as 1 hour chart or lower, its become useless to open position with it signals.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is a saying if there is 100 types of medicine for a particular disease that means no medicine is one hundred percent. Same goes with Forex trading too. However, I think this might a good strategy which might help us earn some profit by Forex trading.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

bakitrast is on a distinguished road bakitrast's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      623 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

so we can abbreviated that simply and say that the making money from this market is deoending on the trader's technical experience, and frankly i am totally agree with that, but we should not forget that all the traders don't prefer trading with the same trading style, because there are short term traders and other traders prefer trading on the long term ..

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...